• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraq & Bahrain friendlies

May 23 - Ukraine vs Bahrain

May 24 - Iraq vs Tajikistan

May 29 - Iraq vs Nepal

Are these matches confirmed? If so how come team melli didn't have a friendly?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

The excuse is that a friendly would be pointless as a lot of our Europe based players won't be back in Iran until the a week before the Hong kong match. and also that there are PGPL matches until 25th of May.

To me these are not valid excuses as PGPL matches should be postponed and we can have a friendly game on 27th or 28th with the Europe based players on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      The excuse is that a friendly would be pointless as a lot of our Europe based players won't be back in Iran until the a week before the Hong kong match. and also that there are PGPL matches until 25th of May.

To me these are not valid excuses as PGPL matches should be postponed and we can have a friendly game on 27th or 28th with the Europe based players on the bench.
      Is PGPL matches are to be played on 25th and 26th? I thought we will have 5-days camp, no? seems like Iran camp is from 27th to 30th?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Ayyyymen

Very dangerous for us to be going into these matches without at the very least 1 friendly. Preparation needs to be perfect for a perfect outcome
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
        X