CAS decision on Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    ^ This is a hearing as part of the normal process. The whole process will take months and that makes changing the location of the matches while we only have 17 days before the first Group C match day of June 3, 2021 practically improbable. The location of matches in June are no longer in question. Sorry dadash but it is what it is regardless of what all of us think or feel about the whole fraud-infested AFC GC.
    Where are you getting this part from? The whole process will take months
    From my understanding this process should have a results very soon.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      It’s a shame that the glacial AFC/FIFA/CAS system can't respond urgently, even to things like skyrocketing COVID cases in Bahrain, or the 100’ F temps in Bahrain. Our players’ health and careers are literally at stake here.
      Cant or wont?
      I'm quite sure had it been aussies or China or Japan or Saudis even, they'd have moved like Flash and done the right thing by them.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        Where are you getting this part from? The whole process will take months
        From my understanding this process should have a results very soon.
        DJPedram jaan. Here are the facts. The normal CAS process takes months. There is an expedited process but both parties should agree to it and AFC opportunistically rejected it while IFF requested it. The last resort for at least suspending the matches was a temporary injunction requested by IFF that CAS rejected it two weeks ago. I am not sure what your source is for your understanding. I agree that IFF should pursue this and prove that what AFC GC did was not within the sphere of its responsibilities and also show that IFF is capable of confronting such infringements by AFC in the future. End of story.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Cant or wont?
          I'm quite sure had it been aussies or China or Japan or Saudis even, they'd have moved like Flash and done the right thing by them.
          In this situation, it's clearly meant to hurt Iran's chances for progression. However, it also involves collateral damage in the form of Hong Kong and Iraq. All these teams will be susceptible to increasing COVID risks and the hellish temperatures in Bahrain. Too bad Hong Kong and Iraq didn't join us to submit a joint complaint. Would have had a bit more teeth. Alas, it's nothing surprising as a TM fan for the past 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            DJPedram jaan. Here are the facts. The normal CAS process takes months. There is an expedited process but both parties should agree to it and AFC opportunistically rejected it while IFF requested it. The last resort for at least suspending the matches was a temporary injunction requested by IFF that CAS rejected it two weeks ago. I am not sure what your source is for your understanding. I agree that IFF should pursue this and prove that what AFC GC did was not within the sphere of its responsibilities and also show that IFF is capable of confronting such infringements by AFC in the future. End of story.

Go TM!
            I think we will have to wait until a decision gets made.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

In this situation, it's clearly meant to hurt Iran's chances for progression. However, it also involves collateral damage in the form of Hong Kong and Iraq. All these teams will be susceptible to increasing COVID risks and the hellish temperatures in Bahrain. Too bad Hong Kong and Iraq didn't join us to submit a joint complaint. Would have had a bit more teeth. Alas, it's nothing surprising as a TM fan for the past 20 years.
              Points like heat and unfair home advantage I can agree and am equally worried about.

But covid risk?
              Bahrain compared to Iran and Iraq are miles ahead of covering their population with vaccines and precautions/protocols wt regards to covid.
              probably becoz of smaller population. but mostly becoz their govt actually CARES about the population and has put its priority on saving lives, instead of feeding terrorist groups wt missiles and arms and whatnot, like IR.

you see all those missiles that hamas and hezbullah fire into the sky (almost 95% of which get shot down by iron dome, or fall into gaza itself)? Those are VACCINES that should have gone towards saving Iranian lives!!!

Comment

Its a shame CAS didnt get this sorted out quickly, it shouldnt be so hard to have a quick look at it from their side. but this is bureaucracy (shit bureaucracy) and lawyers using it..there should be high fines for using bureaucracy loopholes to delay a lost case just to win time.. but well well..

/lets keep this a football discussion about cas and not a international politics/propaganda one..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Getting back to the facts, COVID was a big reason AFC pulled to deny Iran hosting rights. As I have posted in other threads recently, Bahrain's COVID numbers are on the rise and Iran's are falling. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the previous AFC decision is incorrect for the current COVID situation. Even in IFF's letter to AFC weeks ago, they cited the per capita COVID rates of Iran being much lower than Bahrains. The point is that AFC's "reasons" for denying Iran hosting rights are not valid (either then or now).

Comment

Getting back to the facts, COVID was a big reason AFC pulled to deny Iran hosting rights. As I have posted in other threads recently, Bahrain's COVID numbers are on the rise and Iran's are falling. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the previous AFC decision is incorrect for the current COVID situation. Even in IFF's letter to AFC weeks ago, they cited the per capita COVID rates of Iran being much lower than Bahrains. The point is that AFC's "reasons" for denying Iran hosting rights are not valid (either then or now).
                    The only fact that matters is the amount of money bzhrain/afc gang paid to CAS.

Not only we have to worry about the bahrain heat but also the referees, and probably fake positive covid test for some of our players

Comment

^ yeah and when at the airport in bahrain and at the hotel, alwayz wear full body protection, cuz most probably bahrainis will release some covid sick personel in the hotel trying to infect our players so they will be positive on tests and miss the game.. dont eat their food, bring persian ghormehsabzi on cans and preboiled rice And allwayz wear this sute at all times before kickoff..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The only logical conclusion is that they straight up did this to screw us, not to protect anyone. It is insanity how we got our home games stripped from us, fuck the AFC man, they are so corrupt. I hope out team gets even more united and wins all 4 of our remaining games to send a big fuck you to the AFC
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Lets all return back to football please!
                          I just saw few non-football posts here!

Reminder: PFDC Staff are requested to close all political and/or religious threads and topics.
                          Should you wish to debate these topics pls use your PMs!

Regards
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

*** edited***

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            The only logical conclusion is that they straight up did this to screw us, not to protect anyone. It is insanity how we got our home games stripped from us, fuck the AFC man, they are so corrupt. I hope out team gets even more united and wins all 4 of our remaining games to send a big fuck you to the AFC

this.

In the end, if we manage to rotate the squad properly and given the tight schedule, allow some much needed rest to key players during hong kong and vietnam games we should be able to pull through.
                            lets not lose heart. quite a few of our players are in really good shape and form. From taremi, azmoun, gholizadeh, esatollahi, mohamadi, to a few IPL players allow me to be quite optimistic.
                            barring some more shinanigans by the arabs, of course.
                            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 05-18-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

All TM players, technical team and supporting staff have either been vaccinated already or will be vaccinated prior to leaving for Bahrain. In fact IFF announced this week that soon they will be doing vaccinations for women's NT and Futsal NT. TM players and staff should continue to wear masks in public since even vaccinated people could get sick (the chance of hospitalization and/or death is almost zero for vaccinated people) and we don't know what new variants will be there in Bahrain. CAS decision will not happen in time for any change in venues. We are only 16 days from the first June 3rd match vs HK and based on previous reports TM camp will start in 7 days in Tehran prior to leaving for Kish. IFF should be announcing the list any day now. Of course, many of the players who are on the list have already been contacted and plans have been made for their time and location of arrival. As said before, the point of CAS complaint is only to show that IFF will be challenging these kind of AFC biased decisions with vigor in the future so that they think twice before going down similar paths. It is also the responsibility of IFF to defend the rights of all of our national teams when faced with biased decisions by any international body.

Go TM!

Comment

Guys I was wondering if anyone seen any letters/emails from CAS or AFC in regards to this issue? I Strongly believe IFF is Hiding something. I'm really interested to read what they've wrote to our IFF .

PS: As i said before I searched on CAS website didn't find anything regarding this. I als searched AFC website didn't find anything regarding irans complaint.

Comment

Working...
                                X