[IPL] Persepolis - Esteghlal derby | 14.05.21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ who cares as long as they lose they are good coaches to us PP fans. :-) J/K.

Many but not all Esteghlal fans always come here to explain the losses so we the PP fans are trying to be nice and blame it on your coach instead of players, but we shouldn't be I guess.

I guess now instead of Al Nasr, you will start supporting the Estiklol of Dushanbeh like before. This is normal for most of you guys. So shall we say Go Al Hilal now?? NEVER..as we are PP fans and we don't support foreign teams when they play Iranians. Just for your info.
    This escalated quickly from Esteghlals coaches to us supporting Esteghlal Dushanbe and Al Nasr.

I can't speak for all the Esteghlalis but what i can say is that i would never support a foreign team when playing an iranian team. Be it Perspolis, Tractor, Foolad...

That kind of fans who support foreign/arab teams when playing their rival teams are mostly based in Iran. And i assure you, there is as many if not more Perspolis fans in Iran doing the same thing when Esteghlal plays.

Enjoy your time at the top right now. We will bring it to an end very soon
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Totally agree with you on this one koka !
      And TO ALL SS FANS MAJIDI is total nonesense ! Getting him out We don't want a disaster against Al hilal ! Don't let Esteghlal's ACL games fool you! I'm more than positive kamalvand did most of the job !

Btw People already know that apart from Sanat brazil I don't support any IPL teams in IPL , i only support iranian teams in ACL champions league. Please get this majidi out and bring a decent coach.
      Lol we just won the hardest group in ACL with Majidi in charge. If Kamalvand is so good, why is he not coaching the best clubs in Iran?
      We lose 2 games and haters come up with some real BS. Lets see how Kamalvand does in Saipa.

As for Al-Hilal, you don't need to worry. We will beat them in September, with Majidi in charge.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Memo to ss fans
        Kamalvand just resigned from sipa due to financial problems
        Bring him back asap
        If you wish to represent iran in next year acl

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
          Memo to ss fans
          Kamalvand just resigned from sipa due to financial problems
          Bring him back asap
          If you wish to represent iran in next year acl
          Thanks but no thanks. We will do fine in ACL without him.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Majidi [emoji23]
            Remember JB story. In yaro ajab shootieh lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hardest group?? You're kidding me right? Foolad had the hardest group. Al ahli is the weakest saudi team in ACL, Al duhail (2nd team in qatar), and Al short iraq Thats not even close to be the 2nd hardest group . Keep in mind that you guys had kamalvand and I beleive he did most of the job. Farhad majidi clearly proved that after ZZ and PP game.

Seriously we don't want the Al ain scenario to repeat and this time its against a saudi team! also keep in mind that we're not gonna get the fan advantage this year.
              Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
              Lol we just won the hardest group in ACL with Majidi in charge. If Kamalvand is so good, why is he not coaching the best clubs in Iran?
              We lose 2 games and haters come up with some real BS. Lets see how Kamalvand does in Saipa.

As for Al-Hilal, you don't need to worry. We will beat them in September, with Majidi in charge.

Comment

Hardest group?? You're kidding me right? Foolad had the hardest group. Al ahli is the weakest saudi team in ACL, Al duhail (2nd team in qatar), and Al short iraq Thats not even close to be the 2nd hardest group . Keep in mind that you guys had kamalvand and I beleive he did most of the job. Farhad majidi clearly proved that after ZZ and PP game.

Seriously we don't want the Al ain scenario to repeat and this time its against a saudi team! also keep in mind that we're not gonna get the fan advantage this year.
                Reviewing the groups again and thinking through it, the groups where almost equal. A neutral( non iranian) would pick Esteghlals group. If you view it from Esteghlal and Foolads side, Foolads group looks a little bit tougher.

However seeing all games from both groups( and judging by their performance) i thought Al Duhail> Al Sadd, Al Nassr> Al Ahli and Al Shorta> Al Wehdat. Thats why i think our group was more difficult. Which other group was even close to these 2??

Not taking anything away from Foolad,( they performed brilliantly and deserved to go through) but we won our group, they didn’t. I’m confident we would have won Foolads group also, judging by our own and other teams performances.

I already answered about Kamalvand.

Comparing Al-Ain of that year to the current Al-Hilal?

The Al-Ain result was a fluke. As i recall we won the first game in Tehran but had a really bad day in the second leg. That Al-Ain team was also strong as hell. This kind of results can always happen. Perspolis also lost 4-0 against Al-Hilal in the 2017 semifinals, despite playing 11 against 10 for almost 45 minutes. The year after they went to the finals.

This years Al-Hilal looked like trash and didn’t deserve to go through. Still some time until september but we will beat them. We lead them on H2H, with many games having been played on neutral venue. If anything they should fear us. Not playing in Tehran will not be an issue.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

If you think al duhail is better than al sadd then I have nothing more to say ! Al duhail gets trashed by al sadd like a piece of cake!

And if you think al shorta iraq is better than al wehdat (jordan's league champions 19-20) then I pray that SS management doesn't think like you because if they do then we are done against al hilal !

BTW Al hilal is spending left and right on quality players!

Comment

If you think al duhail is better than al sadd then I have nothing more to say ! Al duhail gets trashed by al sadd like a piece of cake!

And if you think al shorta iraq is better than al wehdat (jordan's league champions 19-20) then I pray that SS management doesn't think like you because if they do then we are done against al hilal !

BTW Al hilal is spending left and right on quality players!
                    Funny man bringing up results of matches between Al-Sadd-Al Duhail being played before the ACL group stage, which i based my opinion on. One can tell you didn’t follow the games of the ACL this year, its very clear judging by your constant fear of AL-Hilal.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

^ OK guys stop this please. Let's see what the teams do when it's time. Thanks
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

IFF decision on the brawl

Farshad Faraji: 2 game suspension
                        Mehdi Torabi: 1 game suspension on probation

Behzad Gholampour: 2 game suspension
                        Mohammad Naderi: 1 game suspension on probation
                        Ahmad Mousavi: 75m Toman fine

Perspolis: 150m Toman fine
                        Esteghlal: 100m Toman fine

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8040/%D8%A7%...84%D8%A7%D9%84
                        Last edited by 04041374; 05-20-2021, 06:13 AM.

Comment

also the match between the two sides(Persepolis and Sepahan) will be played in neutral field for the period of 1 year.

Comment

Working...
                          X