No announcement yet.

[IPL] Persepolis - Esteghlal derby | 14.05.21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faraz kamalvand was the reason ss did good in asia.farhad is motivator with no xs or os skill.
    The combo of faraz experience and farhad got them results. Eventually kamalvand will be either ss or pp headcach.
    He is GORGEHbaroon dideh and very smart and young.

Comment

Naderi did the tackle on purpose because of his Oghdeh I am sure. This started the fight and he got only yellow??? wow

anyways, congrats to red Army fans. We are where we deserve to be. Go Persepolis >
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

A video from 2016 about Persepolis and Esteghlal derby. Very nicely done. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
          We saw the combination of all the 3rd world behaviours in one game. Embarrassing stuff.
          Third world behaviour? You see fights like these and much worse in all the leagues around the world, including England, Italy, Spain (who can ever forget the infamous Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao fight), Germany etc?

There is no need to insult.

Comment

Kanani again proving how much of a liability he is by nearly assisting Esteghlal with a goal. God help us if he is the starting CB for TM in the next 4 games.

Huge win for the reds and sweet to deliver SS a nice F U and knock them out of a ACL slot for now. Really a sweet victory on a lot of levels. One more big game to go.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ Kanaani was injured and played with injections. So he was not 100%. But we are lacking defenders so badly now after Faraji got red and Kanaani's injury. God help us.
              Last edited by webmaster; 05-14-2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                I hate it when Iranian commentators make sarcastic comments at the players appearance. Like how he just picked on Daneshgar’s tattoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Yes it is so unprofessional, I think I missed this, what did he say?
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                  Yes it is so unprofessional, I think I missed this, what did he say?
                  It was something like “ Daneshgar ba daste chapesh chikaar karde”

Akhe toro sana na. Ferdosipour I remember he used to do that all the time with players

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    Faraz kamalvand was the reason ss did good in asia.farhad is motivator with no xs or os skill.
                    The combo of faraz experience and farhad got them results. Eventually kamalvand will be either ss or pp headcach.
                    He is GORGEHbaroon dideh and very smart and young.
                    Jamal and has always been a decent coach. Not sure why he had not been approached by any PGPL teams for quite a few years

Comment

For me 4 players had huge impact on this win
                      1.vahid amiri :he is just a horse running horizontally and taking pressure of the and when gaedy went his way he shut him down.SKOVIC
                      WITH SO MUCH WEAPONS UP FRONT should think of starting amiri against hongkong and see how it will work out.

2.ehsan pahlavan:his job from the beginning was to shut gaedy down and oh boy oh boy he did more than shutting him down he dominated our right side defensively something we been lacking in big games yahya can easily start him at right D
                      If need it.

3.ali shojaie: today was his PA GOSHA in persepolise with little playing time He saved the game by clearing that ball from the line within seconds of coming in there should be an *next to his name for that defensive stop=to scoring a goal.

4.issa al kasir:his revenge goal against the team which its fans NANEH EMAILIA sent emails after emails to help al naser of ksa.his after goal celebration with closed fists will be highlight films of derbys for decades.

Special thanks to faraji for
                      GETING FOULED HARD BY "kolocheh naderi"
                      Get smack in the face by karim khan e bagheri
                      And got hit by golamkoor and he was effective the minutes he played. YEAH WELCOME TO PERSEPOLIS.

Sepahan vs mess sunday morning is huge match
                      To see how sepahan reacts after their clasico with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        Third world behaviour? You see fights like these and much worse in all the leagues around the world, including England, Italy, Spain (who can ever forget the infamous Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao fight), Germany etc?

There is no need to insult.
                        It wasn't just the fights. Blatant time wasting. Non stop arguing with every decision of the ref from the players and managers. Absence of VAR technology.

Comment

It wasn't just the fights. Blatant time wasting. Non stop arguing with every decision of the ref from the players and managers. Absence of VAR technology.
                          Also in the 2nd min, yazdani shooting in the ball right in front of gol mohamadi so the pp player will lose time to do the throw in.
                          This kind of behavior lead to some red card taremi got in Portugal

Comment

The absence of VAR is an availability issue sure I guess.

Time wasting is not a third world concept unless Neymar, Mbappe, and Sergio Ramos third world citizens.

I agree with the arguing being wrong. I really hope we can get over this mental fault in our football because its holding us back every tournament it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              The absence of VAR is an availability issue sure I guess.

Time wasting is not a third world concept unless Neymar, Mbappe, and Sergio Ramos third world citizens.

I agree with the arguing being wrong. I really hope we can get over this mental fault in our football because its holding us back every tournament it seems.
                              Sure we can bring a few names from Europe for all the wrong doings but I am talking about on average. We used to curse Arab teams as far as I remember for their time wasting but we have become a pro ourselves.

Comment

Clear penalty missed by Refs. Esteghlal had the best chances of both halves. Yet somehow PP fan boys are convinced they deserved the win.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X