یکی دیگههه
      یکییی دیگههه
      یکیییییی دیقههههه

عیسی ال کسیرررررر

Comment

Ale Kasir scores off a rebound.
        Persepolis 1 - Esteghlal 0.

Comment

What happened to Mazaheri, he used to be a decent keeper.

Comment

lol, Lak with the Arab style grass-rolling

Comment

Yahya time wasting strategy is ugly, he has been doing that lately. He is a great coach, no need of doing this shit show.

Comment

Yahya is definitely outperforming Majidi in the second half. Looks as if Perspolis is trailing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amiri has been wonderful today again. A real tank and calm player.

Comment

All together a very dirty game. Both teams seem more like warriors than players. Not really a tactical game thus far. I am glad we saw at least one goal.

Tehran derby must be the scrappiest derby of the world. So unattractive and often cowardly played by both teams.

Comment

Moghanlou being subbed off. He's played well today. Been a good target man and battled hard with Yazdani.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        All together a very dirty game. Both teams seem more like warriors than players. Not really a tactical game thus far. I am glad we saw at least one goal.
                        Tehran derby must be the scrappiest derby of the world. So unattractive and often cowardly played by both teams.
                        Boca - River Plate is the same. Wrestling with the occasional brilliant touch.

As I type that Shojaei heads the ball off the line. Damesh garm.

Comment

I hope we don’t concede a last minute goal like Saturday against Sepahan

Comment

Amiri truly brilliant on the ball today and going forward. He’s been clumsy on tackles tho, stomping on Ghaedis ankle then another clear to mehdipours thigh in second half. He’s a red card risk against Iraq and Bahrain if he does that knowing AFC

Comment

Vahid again showing why he's so damn good. So much composure.

Comment

Nourollah has been bad again today.

Comment

Working...
                                X