[IPL] Persepolis - Esteghlal derby | 14.05.21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Clear penalty missed by Refs. Esteghlal had the best chances of both halves. Yet somehow PP fan boys are convinced they deserved the win.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUFJIT9Hr80

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Clear penalty missed by Refs. Esteghlal had the best chances of both halves. Yet somehow PP fan boys are convinced they deserved the win.
      Hat trick reviewed the penalty call and said it wasn’t a penalty.

Come on man, Esteghlal was terrible. Their tactics were classic chuck it up and hope for the best football.

Now your club is filing a complaint about Ale Kasir’s celebration. It’s immature.

This isn’t even kori, your club is being held hostage by extremist fan groups.

Comment

Majidi's tactics at the end of the game were funny to watch, but sad at the same time. Put three 6'3+ players as strikers (Diabate, Ramezani and Daneshgar) and play as many long balls as you can. He could've even put Yazdani there while he was at it

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Hat trick reviewed the penalty call and said it wasn’t a penalty.

Come on man, Esteghlal was terrible. Their tactics were classic chuck it up and hope for the best football.

Now your club is filing a complaint about Ale Kasir’s celebration. It’s immature.

This isn’t even kori, your club is being held hostage by extremist fan groups.
          you're acting like PP had a bucket of chances. It was an ugly fought battle and a draw was the most each team deserved.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Majidi is disgrace for a club such as Taj.
            Honestly... Even Kamalvand is a better coach.
            Why they go after some people such as Majidi and Fekri makes me laugh.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

How hard is it to bring a foriegn ref for the derby.
              If sanctions is the issue
              Bring one from china. The cost will be
              Round trip tickets ,2 night of hotel room, couple of noon panir chaie shirin bf,with few kabab dishes,some pesteh and gaz for the ref family.
              Like that no matter what no one will blame the ref for taking side if there is a mistake made.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Persepolis wins the derby. Well deserved.

Esteghlal's defense did great until the last few minutes when Naderi went nuts, but they had no attacking tactics except for chucking it up and hoping to get luck. Fekri had the same tactics and he was hated by the Esteghlal fans. Estgehlal fans - Majidi is not a good head coach. Instead of complaining about vazir and doctors and stars on their kits, he needs to work on giving his team some shape and focusing on the field.

First star: Vahid Amiri
                Second Star: Mehdi Torabi
                Third Star: Moghanlou
                It was a 50-50 game in all honesty, with Esteghlal arguably having the best chances.
                But you guys made use of your chances, we didnt. In the end the result is all that matters, so congrats.

Don’t even try to compare Majidi with Fekri lol. I see alot of improvement in Esteghlal now compared to Fekris reign. Give Majidi time and Esteghlal will be fine.

However i must say i’m disapointed with the way we approached this derby. We were playing too cautiously for a team needing a win. We didn’t play with enough urgency needed for a win. Then again, if the penalty had been given in the beginning, the game would have been totally different...
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Majidi is disgrace for a club such as Taj.
                  Honestly... Even Kamalvand is a better coach.
                  Why they go after some people such as Majidi and Fekri makes me laugh.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  If the people in charge were smart, they would bring in Nekounam immediately.

Comment

This is disgusting. And I'm not saying this because I'm Perspolisi. This guy works as a referee expert on Iran International and he couldn't care less about red and blue. It leaves a horrible impression about Iranians.

Comment

Lol at all you perspolis fans in this thread suddenly worrying about our coaching situation 😂. Do everyone a favor and focus on your own team, thanks.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

^ who cares as long as they lose they are good coaches to us PP fans. :-) J/K.

Many but not all Esteghlal fans always come here to explain the losses so we the PP fans are trying to be nice and blame it on your coach instead of players, but we shouldn't be I guess.

I guess now instead of Al Nasr, you will start supporting the Estiklol of Dushanbeh like before. This is normal for most of you guys. So shall we say Go Al Hilal now?? NEVER..as we are PP fans and we don't support foreign teams when they play Iranians. Just for your info.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 05-16-2021, 02:21 PM.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          This is disgusting. And I'm not saying this because I'm Perspolisi. This guy works as a referee expert on Iran International and he couldn't care less about red and blue. It leaves a horrible impression about Iranians.
                          All because he said Amiri didn’t foul Ghaedi in the box.

Comment

Ss rough tough might get rougher and tougher and end of majidi era for good.

It all started with AL AHLI filing complaint to afc regarding ss vilations.

Then zob ahan came to town and out classed them on the field with gedi BEING THE CAPITAN , which nasser khan several times sent email from heaven in disgust.

Their head chirman gets arrested.

Then eisaaaaa gave them the BUSINESS.

What is next

Zobahan might kick them oit of the hazfi
                            And losing points to naft and Padideh

ADIOS AMIGO FARHAD.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Many but not all Esteghlal fans always come here to explain the losses so we the PP fans are trying to be nice and blame it on your coach instead of players, but we shouldn't be I guess.
                              Totally agree with you on this one koka !
                              And TO ALL SS FANS MAJIDI is total nonesense ! Getting him out We don't want a disaster against Al hilal ! Don't let Esteghlal's ACL games fool you! I'm more than positive kamalvand did most of the job !

Btw People already know that apart from Sanat brazil I don't support any IPL teams in IPL , i only support iranian teams in ACL champions league. Please get this majidi out and bring a decent coach.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Disgusting and embrassing behavior by SS fans. No one should be supporting racism! Esteghlal should appologize to the refree and show our true culture

Their ref need a glasses LMFAO i had to go and watch it to believe that their refree said this wasn't a penalty ! I'm now sure Iran international is a joke and is told to pick a side ! the dude said Ghaeyedi triped himself up and amiri didn't do anything to him!
                                Please bring adel ferdowsi pour back! since his gone our football has become a circus !

Comment

Working...
                                X