Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMPORTANT: Please complete this form about AFC's unfairness against Iran

This is very important.

I received this from my old friend as he is campaigning to stop the unfair rulings of AFC against Iran. Please share this and in the comments section below the form, please be polite and explain why the AFC is unfair. Thanks

https://forms.gle/yHQWT4DoLrdmgD9E9

Please share the link above to everyone you know and on your social media.

Below is the letter we have sent to FIFA president Mr. Infantino. Also please share the letter to Mr. Infantino in Farsi or English as you see fit. We have to show them what it means to be unfair to us football fans.

Thank you in advance.

here is the farsi version of the letter:
    https://www.mehrnews.com/news/416286...ان-ضایع

this is the English version: (please download and share)
    http://www.persianfootball.com/--%20...o%20Letter.pdf

Go Iran >

If you are a guest and cannot see the links, please send an email to pfdcmail@yahoo.com and I will send you the links.

Note: This letter is from 2017 and we will update you on the new one and will need to post that as well. Thank you.
    Last edited by webmaster; 05-13-2021, 03:42 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Webbie jan,

The google docs link you provided goes to a survey which states the following:

"The Islamic Republic of Iran Football Federation, in collaboration with AFC and UEFA Assist, has decided to create a marketing plan to help improve the awareness and promotion of football in the country. We are seeking to include the federation's stakeholders in the development of the marketing plan by conducting this online survey.

The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete."

Is this the correct link?

Comment

Yes it is. This is a survey for fans to present to the AFC or FIFA. Just write whatever you think is right in the comment section below the form and explain the unfairness of AFC in regards to Iranian teams.
      Last edited by webmaster; 05-13-2021, 03:41 PM.

Comment

done and dusted

Comment

^ thank you

Guys please do this if you like Iranian football. Don't be complaining if we don't get anything due to our repeated silence and ignorance. We need to participate in issues that are absolutely more important than voting in POLLS or etc. Did you see what European fans did against the super league??? They stopped it, I can't see why we cannot stop the corrupt AFC. Come on people. Fans should have the power not the AFC or other organizations.
          Last edited by webmaster; 05-13-2021, 09:14 PM.

Comment

^^^
            maybe one of the pfdc members can make a video about this and post it on youtube with link under it. Surely we get more participants.

Comment

Thank you webmaster jaan. I submitted it. Also, the word unfairness is missing the 'a' before 'i' in the thread title.

Go TM!

Comment

^ thanks. I corrected it.

Comment

It was easy to do. Done.

In comment section, I asked for Japanese or Korean referees for Iranian matches.

Best wishes to TM.

I am for creating a legal team to do the legal work on fan's behalf.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Done......there is no reason why a single PFDCer should not take a few mins to fill this out. Thank you for spreading the awareness webbie jan
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Done !

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Done!
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Working...
                          X