• Show
Clear All

Team of the Week
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

He is about to start another game and it is about to kick off.

Comment

Gol Bezan Interview: Sean Sabetkar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf8xPFyh4Uk
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

How did he play?

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Thank you for that. Interested to hear about Paya, former Swedish youth international who was born in Iran. Also defensive midfield is not a position we are stacked in so I hope he progresses well.

Comment

I know Paya is only 21 but seriously following someone in 2nd div in sweden?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Mate, Ghoddos was playing in the Swedish 2nd div when he was 21 too, I think we have to pay more attention to them because clearly they do something right.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Considering how weak our depth is in the midfield department I would say yes.

Saman played for a few years in second division as did reza gucci.

Cant hurt to keep an eye on him, as we know, swedish football has very good fundamentals
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Add ARJ to that list as well. He was a similar age and playing in the second division of the Dutch league.

This guy has been capped at Sweden U16,17 and 19 level so there must be something about him.

Comment

IMO, and I think you would agree, the biggest issue in iranian football is lack of technical fundamentals. First touch, how to open body to recieve the ball under pressure, making correct passes under pressure, building play from back, etc. This issue is hard to solve unless you make large scale changes to football education from youth ages. Obviously that is not super realistic for many reasons.

But if we want to at least mitigate this issue in TM we need to start thinking about new ideas moving forward ( I am not talking about tomorrow vs Bahrain and Iraq, I am talking about next 2-3 years). Ezatolahi is a lock and will probably become the leader of the midfield. What players can we add to improve technical quality around him so we dont have another useless log situation like hajsafi playing in midfield for 10 years?

IMO, Salmani is one. Very technical and good physical attributes. This kid is another. Also good physically and very technical if you see him play. He has gotten capped for swedish youth sides and can play DM,CM. 20 years old is nothing, he is getting regular minutes which is most important and could definitely move to a team in first div in next 12 months. From a technical fundamental perspective the average swedish player is far more competent than the average iranian player. We should at the very least be monitoring him.

ghoddos didnt even get to first division until he was 23 or older. Speaking of ghoddos, despite his issues he is another we need to find out how to use him more to bring technical quality of our midfield up to properly supply our strikers. Gholizadeh is a big addition in that sense as he is a super technical player. If we can create a pool of midfielders with a much higher base technical level we will see our team flourish and unlock potential of our top class attackers even more, while relieving pressure on our defense.

I dont know about you guys but its fcking hard to watch TM when we cannot complete six passes in a row.

Comment

While i agree with some of you guys, every player case is different, just because JB did at 19 or Saman aroud 20, doesn't make this guy next Saman, or JB. and honestly junior career doesn't mean much. There are tons of examples of stars in junior who failed at pro. or didn't even make it.

Comment

While i agree with some of you guys, every player case is different, just because JB did at 19 or Saman aroud 20, doesn't make this guy next Saman, or JB. and honestly junior career doesn't mean much. There are tons of examples of stars in junior who failed at pro. or didn't even make it.
                            Doesn't mean they won't either and we shouldn't be talking about them.
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Degerfors 3:0 Orebro FT

*Sean started and played the full 90 mins.
                              *Kept a clean sheet.

Comment

Got a 7.9 by sofascore
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X