• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean Sabetkar @ Degerfors IF 2020/21

golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Go Sean! We need desperate help in the CB slot so I hope he turns out to be a decent CB. Looking forward to hear what he has to say about TM and Iran.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

wish him luck but dont think we are that desperate...

PAG is a beast for TM, always has been, always will be. Still not old for a cb at all but has a ton of experience.

Say whatever you want about Shoja and Kanani they have been in fine form for the past two years and are physically very solid defenders with good 1v1 skills, good speed, and above average passing. They have proven their worth clearly vs uzbek, bosnia, and syria, and as a pair kept basically all asian opposition quiet, even the top guys like Hamdallah and Baghdad.

Majid already experienced WC and is back to getting solid mins for trabzonspor.

Besides these aghasi of Foolad impressed me a lot in ACL and is a young solid defender whom nekou really trusts.

That is more than good enough.

Comment

No need for a 26 year old guy playing for a small Swedish club, we're not Bangladesh or India ao. We have plenty defenders playing in Iran who are much better than this guy. That being said, best or luck to him and his career.

Comment

We should cap tie him.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            wish him luck but dont think we are that desperate...

PAG is a beast for TM, always has been, always will be. Still not old for a cb at all but has a ton of experience.

Say whatever you want about Shoja and Kanani they have been in fine form for the past two years and are physically very solid defenders with good 1v1 skills, good speed, and above average passing. They have proven their worth clearly vs uzbek, bosnia, and syria, and as a pair kept basically all asian opposition quiet, even the top guys like Hamdallah and Baghdad.

Majid already experienced WC and is back to getting solid mins for trabzonspor.

Besides these aghasi of Foolad impressed me a lot in ACL and is a young solid defender whom nekou really trusts.

That is more than good enough.
            Agree with this.

Shoja PAG Kaanani and Majid are all good

Seyed jalal added to squad if one of them gets injured,
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Yes we have enough good CB's.

Still nice to see on of our own succeed and spread Iranian fame ; - )

Wish him all the luck in the world ; Go Sabetkar and pave the way for others : )
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Sean Sabetkar @ Degerfors IF 2020/21

While we have a lot of options for CB position, I think if he continues to play well for Degerfors in the Allsvenskan, he should get called up to a TM camp. The Swedish league is a professional league and a gateway for better leagues. Best of luck to him!

Comment

Our CB position is actually ok, we are just missing a leader there. But the so called prospects are not progressing as it was expected. Hope this Taha guy case is not another Shekari situation.
                  And Salimi move to shit team in Slovakia even for 6 months was another brain fart.
                  At least with Tractor he could have played some ACL football.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

taha should have went to villarreal as soon as he got the offer

Comment

Since nobody has said it yet I’ll do the honors

Sean for TM
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He has started the last two games and they play today if anyone wants to check him out . Kick off is 14.00 GMT.

Comment

The Gol Bezan crew work hard for our community (Iranian football fans living outside of Iran). I think they deserve more recognition than they have so far.

If you're a fan of Team Melli and have a YouTube account, go to their channel and click on the subscribe button. Watch their content and show them some love by hitting like/leaving a comment:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6...t9-Hh8pYIdeJ8g

They did an amazing interview with Saeid Ezatolahi a couple of months ago. They asked him great questions and we were able to know more about the state of our football through one of our legionnaires. It was eyeopening and refreshing to hear. Because many times, we as fans assume what these athletes are thinking or feeling. But to listen to Saeid talk about football, moving to Europe, his experiences with Team Melli and recovering from his injury was awesome.

If you haven't heard that one and are a crazy fan of our national team, I totally encourage you to listen to this!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            The Gol Bezan crew work hard for our community (Iranian football fans living outside of Iran). I think they deserve more recognition than they have so far.
                            If you're a fan of Team Melli and have a YouTube account, go to their channel and click on the subscribe button. Watch their content and show them some love by hitting like/leaving a comment:
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6...t9-Hh8pYIdeJ8g
                            They did an amazing interview with Saeid Ezatolahi a couple of months ago. They asked him great questions and we were able to know more about the state of our football through one of our legionnaires. It was eyeopening and refreshing to hear. Because many times, we as fans assume what these athletes are thinking or feeling. But to listen to Saeid talk about football, moving to Europe, his experiences with Team Melli and recovering from his injury was awesome.
                            If you haven't heard that one and are a crazy fan of our national team, I totally encourage you to listen to this!
                            You are a legend mate. Subscribe to https://youtube.com/user/PersiaX582 also
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                              You are a legend mate. Subscribe to https://youtube.com/user/PersiaX582 also
                              Agha nakon, I’m no legend I’m just speaking the truth. Thanks though!

I just find it annoying to see good content and not see people supporting. It’s also because I’m a fan of your podcast as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X