Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pretty sure we will start with :

-------------------Beiro------------

Moharami----Shoja---Kanani----Milad

------Amiri-----Ezatolahi----Hajsafi----

------------------Gholi-----------------

-----Azmoun-----------Taremi------

Comment

^^^ I doubt it he starting without ahmad noor.

I hope he doesn't start with azmoun. he already has one yellow card.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        Side note, anybody know a reliable place to find the full match reply without spoilers
        GLWIZ
        72 HOURS PLAYBACK is the way to go

Comment

Gol Bezan Preview: Iran 🇮🇷 vs 🇭🇰 Hong Kong | Squad Analysis

https://youtu.be/jQ7ORLmmOJY
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I just decoded Skocic’s starting eleven and subs.

Skocic just posted an instagram post. Skocic named his players and he is very biased.
            The post: 7FE4C247-9482-4317-B114-D059A87F585B.png

On the picture, you can see the full team list.

He named them in the following order:

Beiranvand
            Abedzadeh
            Niazmand
            Akhbari
            Khalilzadeh
            Kanaani
            PAG
            Hosseini
            Moharrami
            Mohammadi
            Salmani
            Esmailifar
            Hajsafi
            Nourollahi
            Ezatolahi
            Kamyabinia
            Amiri
            Gholizadeh
            Ghoddos
            Jahanbakhsh
            Torabi
            Azmoun
            Taremi
            Ansarifard
            Rezaei
            Ghayedi

Goalkeepers:
            Notice how he mentioned the goalkeppers in pecking order. This tells me that Beiranvand is his first choice.

Central defenders:
            Below the goalkeepers he mentioned the central defenders. He placed Khalilzadeh first because he is his favorite defender and Kanaani right below him which confirms that if anyone gets subbed between the two, it’s Kanaani. He then placed PAG third and Hosseini last. This means that PAG will be subbed in for Kanaani or play ahead of Kanaani if he has a bad game.

Fullbacks:
            He then placed the fullbacks. Moharrami is named first because it’s his favorite fullback (Croatian leauge player) and Mohammadi below him because it’s his main two left and right fullbacks. He named the two backups below them (Salmani, Esmailifar).

Central midfielders:
            Of course, the galacticos Hajsafi and Nourollahi are named before anyone else. At this point it’s proven that he is being biased and naming the players in pecking order. These two will be starters. He placed Ezatolahi right below them and Kamyabinia last. Ezatolahi will be a sub and probably start in the Cambodia game. Kamyabinia is a backup.

Utility player:
            If you notice, Amiri is named right below Kamyabinia, and right above Gholizadeh and the rest of the offensive players. What this means is that Amiri is both a central- and wide, offensive player. It also means that Amiri will be starting as a left midfielder.

CAM/Wingers:
            He has named four pure wingers that will also play as CAMs if needed. Gholizadeh is named first meaning that he will be starting. Below him is Ghoddos. Jahanbakhsh is third and Torabi is last. This means that Torabi is a backup player. Amiri and Gholizadeh are the starters while Ghoddos and Jahanbakhsh will be rotated.

Forwards:
            He mentions Azmoun and Taremi as the top two forwards. Below them is Ansarifard which means that he will be used as a main sub for them. Rezaei will be a backup and perhaps play in the Cambodia game. Ghayedi is mentioned last because he is a youngster and will be rewarded if he impresses.

Based on Skocic’s biased list, the following will be the lineup.

Lineup:

--------Taremi-------Azmoun---------
            Amiri---Hajsafi------Nourollahi---Gholizadeh
            Milad---Khalilzadeh--Kanaani----Moharrami
            ------------------Beiranvand---------------

Subs:

Ezatolahi
            Jahanbakhsh
            Ghoddos
            Ansarifard
            PAG/Salmani/Esamilifar/Ghayedi/Torabi/Rezaei/
            Kamyabinia based on circumstances (injuries/fatigue/tactics).
            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Who do you guys Think is our Best central defenders. Whats the order?

I have seen some very offensive lineups from people on this site. I highly doubt that. Balance is key, so I Think we Will see 3 out of Amiri, Ezzatolahi, Hajsafi and Nourollahi on the pitch against Bahrain and Iraq. It makes sense, or Else our midfield Will have a hard time. The system Ghoddos plays in brentford isnt the same as Iran, so I dont think its a good idea to use him in the middle, unless he has 2 hardworking midfielders behind him.

I remember Wilmots lining up to offensively against Bahrain which he Got alot of stick for

Comment

what is our situation, must we be first or if we get 2nd also we can qualify,please clarify thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                  Who do you guys Think is our Best central defenders. Whats the order?

I have seen some very offensive lineups from people on this site. I highly doubt that. Balance is key, so I Think we Will see 3 out of Amiri, Ezzatolahi, Hajsafi and Nourollahi on the pitch against Bahrain and Iraq. It makes sense, or Else our midfield Will have a hard time. The system Ghoddos plays in brentford isnt the same as Iran, so I dont think its a good idea to use him in the middle, unless he has 2 hardworking midfielders behind him.

I remember Wilmots lining up to offensively against Bahrain which he Got alot of stick for
                  Check out Preezy post below yours ..!
                  I don’t know about reading into that picture much ..!? But what he deduced from it is quite sensible & nearly spot on, as far who Eskoochie man rates more than others ..!?
                  The most probable CB starting pair are Khalilzade & kanaani..! They’ve been a relatively reliable & in synch pairing so far under his reign ..! If PAG show himself off in training sessions then he may just take Kannani’s starting spot from him ..! Majid is clearly 4th choice ..!
                  In MF is where he is completely wrong about his pecking order & that’s the area where it’s been the weak spot & will be if he sticks it out with his favored starter pairing of Haji shootsaghfi & Nourollahi ..!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    what is our situation, must we be first or if we get 2nd also we can qualify,please clarify thanks
                    Second is enough, if we are among the 5 Best second place teams. So 4 points against Bahrain and Iraq should be enough. 3 Can also be enough, but not if we loose against Bahrain. If we loose against Them, we are out

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Check out Preezy post below yours ..!
                      I don’t know about reading into that picture much ..!? But what he deduced from it is quite sensible & nearly spot on, as far who Eskoochie man rates more than others ..!?
                      The most probable CB starting pair are Khalilzade & kanaani..! They’ve been a relatively reliable & in synch pairing so far under his reign ..! If PAG show himself off in training sessions then he may just take Kannani’s starting spot from him ..! Majid is clearly 4th choice ..!
                      In MF is where he is completely wrong about his pecking order & that’s the area where it’s been the weak spot & will be if he sticks it out with his favored starter pairing of Haji shootsaghfi & Nourollahi ..!
                      Yea but I was wondering about your guys raiting on the defenders. I havnt really seen Shoja and Kanaani that much. PAG used to be very good, but im not completely up to date on our defenders level at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                        Yea but I was wondering about your guys raiting on the defenders. I havnt really seen Shoja and Kanaani that much. PAG used to be very good, but im not completely up to date on our defenders level at the moment
                        PAG is still fantastic. See his match vs bosnia where he was probably MOTM.

Comment

According to Bahrain Ministry of Health, the entire country will basically be locked down for 2 weeks due to significant spike of COVID-19 cases. Yet AFC is still allowing Bahrain to host the remaining qualifiers. Absurd

Comment

^ Let's send some of our corona viruses to AFC. Just have some of our patients lick the envelopes. J/K
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Yerba View Post
                              According to Bahrain Ministry of Health, the entire country will basically be locked down for 2 weeks due to significant spike of COVID-19 cases. Yet AFC is still allowing Bahrain to host the remaining qualifiers. Absurd
                              Ah well.

At least we have reasonable cause to cite Bahrain on attempted murder charges if their khar with the vuvuzuela gets too close to our players

Comment

"[Bob Williams] NEWS: Paramount+ is ramping up its ever-expanding soccer coverage with a deal with the Asian Football Confederation (AFC). Formal announcement and further details coming shortly."

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...amping_up_its/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X