Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hong Kong is a tough team to play, they stood compact and made it very hard to create scoring chances. The Task became even harder under the bad conditions of the playing ground. For East-Asians they are also quite tall and physical, I was impressed by the fact, that we couldn't capitalize on set-pieces or corners against them. Hong Kong can def. pull an upset and catch a point against both Iraq and/or Bahrain. Overall i am happy with the result and would rate our performance as "ok".
    What could be an issue when facing Bahrain and Iraq is TM lack of concentration in the defense, lack of discipline, fatigue (specially under the heat of the Persian Gulf) and the lack of precision in their passing game. Hope to see improvement in those areas against Bahrain.

Comment

nourollahi played full 90 minutes. i wonder if this means he is not going to play him for bahrain game?

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
        nourollahi played full 90 minutes. i wonder if this means he is not going to play him for bahrain game?
        I don't think he played badly yesterday. And his strong shots surprised me too. In my opinion, any two of Nourollahi, Amiri, Ezzatolahi and Ghoddos in our holding midfield position would do. Each have positives and negatives.

PS Notice no mention of Hajsafi...

Comment

^ The Hongkongers? Hongkongese? Hong Kong people? were angry at us for calling them out on their anti-football tactics, so they made a video in response to call us out on "diving" in the match as they put it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

^ The Hongkongers? Hongkongese? Hong Kong people? were angry at us for calling them out on their anti-football tactics, so they made a video in response to call us out on "diving" in the match as they put it.
            So they have made a highlight reel of the legit penalties that the ref didn't call.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Iran vs. Hong Kong Highlights

Comment

Working...
              X