Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghodos with saeed ez would be a dream combo ,i just dont think skovic with all due respect to him has the courage to seat hajsafi on the bench.and if he goes with hajsafi then for sure ahmad noor is his partner.
    Haj safi and amiri in his way of thinking is must start experienced and physical ability.
    Base on information i got with yellow cards
    Here is my revised line up

BIRAVAND
    shoja
    Hosseini (he has improved and experienced compare to 2 years ago)
    Shoja.
    Amiri Lb
    Moharami Rb
    Saeed ez
    Ghodoos
    Gholizadeh
    Gaedy
    Kaveh or ansarifard
    Taremi

We have 5 subs if things get difficult is alot more easier to make moves compare to pre covid.

Comment

https://amp.scmp.com/sport/hong-kong...ges-fifa-world

Comment

any news re north korea exit?
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          They exited due to COVID-19 (at least that's the official reason).

Comment

My line up for 2 crucial matches and hope Moharrami is fit enough:
            Beiranvand
            Moharrami-PAG-Shoja-Milad
            JB-Ezzatollahi-Ebrahimi(C)-Amiri
            Azmoun-Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Beiranvand
              Azmoun-Taremi
              Agree. Except maybe Ghodoos in for Ebrahimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Agree. Except maybe Ghodoos in for Ebrahimi.
                I think we still start with 2 DM and will use Saman and Gholi in 2nd half.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/202..._139949198.htm

AFC has referred the decision to FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Beiranvand
                    Azmoun-Taremi
                    this is my exact preferred lineup as well. only thing i MIGHT change is Kanaani for Shoja but he is such a hothead he can be difficult to trust.

JB is a must start IMO against Bahrain. He is just way too skilled and smart and is one of those players who are capable of making a goal out of nothing. Especially given he can go 1 on 1 on Bahraini LB, he should dominate. Gholi I like but he is too inconsistent for me, I would bring him in in second half if we need a skilled dribbler to unlock Bahrain Defense.

im not sure moharrami will be fit as you say, who is the backup at this point? Tikdari?

Comment

I hope i am wrong but what have noticed since cq
                      Exit from our nt is our legionnaire players are saving their legs for their club teams, WE HAD SAME PROBLEM WITH COUPLE OF OUR PLAYERS in asian cup 2000 lebnon , .mahdavikia was suspect of this act and media jumped on it for a short time khaziravi got to start for some games in that era over him...Sardar ,taremi my expectation is alot from these 2 as they are dynamic goal scorers in their respective leagues i just havent seen same passion or goal scoring from them since 2019 asian cup.(we havent played that much games but still) as i said i hope i am wrong but its something to watch for.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        Exit from our nt is our legionnaire players are saving their legs for their club teams, WE HAD SAME PROBLEM WITH COUPLE OF OUR PLAYERS in asian cup 2000 lebnon , .mahdavikia was suspect of this act and media jumped on it for a short time khaziravi got to start for some games in that era over him...Sardar ,taremi my expectation is alot from these 2 as they are dynamic goal scorers in their respective leagues i just havent seen same passion or goal scoring from them since 2019 asian cup.(we havent played that much games but still) as i said i hope i am wrong but its something to watch for.
                        has nothing to do with saving legs. In their club teams there are much better players around them (ok still porto and zenit mid is not world class or even top class but compare it to hajsafi-nourollahi-amiri midfield those 2 teams midfields might as well be xavi-busquets-iniesta).

If we want to see out offensive players shine we need to provide them with a midfield capable of keeping the ball for more than 4 passes.

azmoun and taremi both have phenomenal records for TM in terms of goal scoring (Azmoun's is on a record setting pace) but we still only use about 50% of their potentials bc our midfield is weak. This was not as obvious in CQ era as he had some additional plans to get the best out of them, and still midfields he picked were more competent than what wilmots+skocic have picked, but even then we hardly harnessed everything we could from them.

Comment

Our boys will be in form and ready to die in the Qualifiers. We shouldn't be worried about anything in that regard. Skocic is not a top manager but he knows not to risk injuries given our sensitive situation in the group.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            You just brought back lots of memories for me. I remember my uncle and most people in iran saying mahdavikia is saving his leg for his club and not giving shit about team melli anymore. They also said the same thing about other players. I also remember in 2006 they used to say that Daei is in charge and the coach has no power.

However this time its a total different scenario. Our players are thirsty for various reasons. Gholizade is thirsty to show his ability in TM, Azmoun is thirsty to increase his goals, Ghoddos is raised in france and doesn't have that kind of attitute, Omid ebrahimi is the most "be gheirat" player that we have, Ezza really wants to show that he deserves team melli spot and also his club is not that great . PAG is not really looking forward to join any big european clubs so he has no reason to save his leg. The list goes on....

Our only problem is the lack of organization . No one knows how we gonna play and which format we're gonna play with.

Comment

^ Saman was raised in Sweden with Ahvazi parents. My impression is that he has given it all to TM every time he has been called.

Go TM!

Comment

^^ oh shoot i thought he was raised in france. I think it must've been the pic of saman and his mum which she has a french style look. I think that gave me the impression. Anyways the point is that he was raised in european country which he has different mentality . He will give his 110 % . Im sure

Comment

Working...
                                X