Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Skocic specifically said they were not allowed to check the field after their arrival. They wanted to view earlier but great hosts Bahrain said no.
    CQ woulda fully expected such antics & woulda managed much earlier visit to inspect absolutely everything from hotel to transport to pitch conditions to practice facilities to food to freaking everything associated with participating in these games..! Even if that meant often ponying up the money outa his own pockets ..!

Comment

^^^^ did a little research about the pitch and got these points:

1 .) Al Muharraq Stadium also known as heikh Ali bin Mohammed Al Khalifa -
      2.) its the ground that Al Muharraq FC use in bahrain. Max Cappacity 10k
      3.) Last time it was used was about 10 weeks ago
      4.) Here is the fun part: Al Muharraq sc hardly uses the stadium. .
      Out of 15 home games they have only used the stadium 4 times!!!!! since 2019 !
      5.) Instead of giving us Bahrain National Stadium or even al ahli stadium they've given us this BS stadium that even Al Muharraq Sc who owns it hardly plays in it.

Regardless of that no excuses! We must win the game . We already knew they were gonna mess it up so we should've been prepared for it.

Enshalah 2-3 ta mizanim mibarim

Comment

Is irib the only option? 📺

Comment

Weather Tommo in Arad, Bahrain will be around
          35 *C ! Very very hot but our boys are more used to it than hk players
          Humidity : 41% (not bad)
          Wind : 15mph (not that bad)

Pitch quality = Piss Poor

Are we surprised??? NO ! we knew this was gonna happen. So its all good.

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          ^^^^ did a little research about the pitch and got these points:

1 .) Al Muharraq Stadium also known as heikh Ali bin Mohammed Al Khalifa -
          2.) its the ground that Al Muharraq FC use in bahrain. Max Cappacity 10k
          3.) Last time it was used was about 10 weeks ago
          4.) Here is the fun part: Al Muharraq sc hardly uses the stadium. .
          Out of 15 home games they have only used the stadium 4 times!!!!! since 2019 !
          5.) Instead of giving us Bahrain National Stadium or even al ahli stadium they've given us this BS stadium that even Al Muharraq Sc who owns it hardly plays in it.

Regardless of that no excuses! We must win the game . We already knew they were gonna mess it up so we should've been prepared for it.

Enshalah 2-3 ta mizanim mibarim

Comment

hopefully no injuries with the poor pitch

I suggest we do not play Azmoun due to his YC. maybe play him 15-20 min at the end so he can get a feel for the weather

Comment

Weather Tommo in Arad, Bahrain will be around
              35 *C ! Very very hot but our boys are more used to it than hk players
              Humidity : 41% (not bad)
              Wind : 15mph (not that bad)

Pitch quality = Piss Poor

Are we surprised??? NO ! we knew this was gonna happen. So its all good.
              Not the European based players, besides HK is never really that cold so they are more used to heat than us.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                CQ woulda fully expected such antics & woulda managed much earlier visit to inspect absolutely everything from hotel to transport to pitch conditions to practice facilities to food to freaking everything associated with participating in these games..! Even if that meant often ponying up the money outa his own pockets ..!
                Agreed yet in all fairness CQ did not face a pandemic.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  Not the European based players, besides HK is never really that cold so they are more used to heat than us.
                  I think we had this discussion before but I'm gonna explain it again. Bahrain weather is Dry and hot . The precipitation is very very very very low and the humidty is lot lower than HK. HK is not that sunny while Bahrain is very sunny most of the times. HK weather is nothing like the weather in bahrain (trust me on this).

Example :
                  Bahrain weather tommo in arad :
                  precipitation = 0% ◄ lol 0
                  Humidity= 38 %
                  Temp = Sunny 35*C

Hong Kong Weather :
                  precipitation = 70% ◄ Yeap its very very wet
                  Humidity= 77 % Almost 40% more humid than bahrain - Choking feeling
                  Temp = Raining 30*C <-- in this weather you don't even feel the heat , however it feels like you're choking. You don't burn your skin (this is why they are not tanned ) .It has exactly similar weather like UK when its a hot day.

Now weather in Abadan:
                  Humidity= 19 %
                  Temp = Sunny 48*C

You tell me which weather is closer???

BTW: Majority of our players are used to bahrain weather, specially players from south (taremi , kanani , ghayedi etc...) . Our players go to qatar and play good football without any problem.

Comment

That is the correct attitude. The most important game is the next one you play.
                    Let's give credit to Skocic for this one regardless of what we think about his abilities. Since most of us continue to use CQ as a measure, that's exactly what CQ did every time. Listen to Milad's interview from a few days ago. He said that prior to WC 2018 for months TM players were only preparing for Morocco. Of course CQ and his team were analyzing Spain and Portugal but the focus when they talked to players was Morocco. I am also impressed that Skocic brought Mehdi with him considering his weight and international credibility right now. That tells me Skocic is not a cynical guy with a small personality since Mehdi has been openly critical of his decision not to have a friendly prior to these upcoming matches.

Go TM!
                    Go Mehdi!

Comment

Skocic specifically said they were not allowed to check the field after their arrival. They wanted to view earlier but great hosts Bahrain said no.
                      Even if they had allowed on arrival it would have been too late. Weeks earlier they could have sent some form of attaché to give simple opinion. Anyway it’s too late now. Perhaps Dragan will more and less use his “second squad”!

The conspiracy theory and plot thickens!
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Bahrain and AFC have acted with overt bias and favoritism. If they did not allow the coach to see the pitch right after arrival, in all likelihood they would not have let anyone in prior to the official arrival date. As coach and Taremi said (Saeid also said it in his interview a few days ago), this is now water under the bridge. It is good to make it known and complain about it so that they know we are aware of how corrupt they are, yet the focus of the team should be one hundred percent on winning tomorrow. As Skocic said and implied, this is not an excuse yet we are strong and we won't let you just get away with murder and we will show you on the pitch.

Go TM!

Comment

I think we had this discussion before but I'm gonna explain it again. Bahrain weather is Dry and hot . The precipitation is very very very very low and the humidty is lot lower than HK. HK is not that sunny while Bahrain is very sunny most of the times. HK weather is nothing like the weather in bahrain (trust me on this).

Example :
                          Bahrain weather tommo in arad :
                          Humidity= 38 %
                          Temp = Sunny 35*C

Hong Kong Weather :
                          precipitation = 70% ◄ Yeap its very very wet
                          Humidity= 77 % Almost 40% more humid than bahrain - Choking feeling
                          Temp = Raining 30*C <-- in this weather you don't even feel the heat , however it feels like you're choking. You don't burn your skin (this is why they are not tanned ) .It has exactly similar weather like UK when its a hot day.

Now weather in Abadan:
                          Humidity= 19 %
                          Temp = Sunny 48*C

You tell me which weather is closer???

BTW: Majority of our players are used to bahrain weather, specially players from south (taremi , kanani , ghayedi etc...) . Our players go to qatar and play good football without any problem.
                          Ok Dadash ghabool
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3...-vs-hong-kong/

Iran - Hong Kong International Coverage

China: PPTV Sport China
                            Hong Kong: Now Sports 3

Comment

Everyone here is upset about the pitch condition (rightly so, I am not denying that), and I was sweating bullets when I realized that IFF flew the TM in a Kish Air MD-82/83 built in the early 80s to Bahrain...

Comment

Pitch cant be any worse than when AFC made us play Syria in a Malaysian Swamp back in 2016. Never Forget:

Comment

Working...
                                X