Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Match Information
    Game: Iran - Hong Kong
    Venue: Al Muharraq Stadium, Al Muharraq, Bahrain
    Date: Thursday 3 June 2021
    Local Time: 17:30 Local time
    Tournament: FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Asian Qualifiers
    Stage: Third round, match day 4

Match report:
    FIFA
    AFC

Officials:
    Adam Makhadmeh (Jordan)

Latest head-to-head results:

Facts and figures:

Time zones:

Broadcasting:
    IRIB 3
    Hesgoal

Recap:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIGEvd0ug7A
    Last edited by Kiarash; 06-02-2021, 12:14 PM. Reason: Added live streams and referee

What is that 1974 result about? It predates Wilmots. Did Dragan have a previous stint as TM manager?

Comment

The legendary thread returns!

All we need now is the salavat thread and we are good to go!

Comment

The only positive point hong kong had was their stadium and their climate. Now they don't have that ! they are also not used to play in hot weather. The score line will be lot higher than our previous match against them.

Comment

Thank you Kiarash jaan. The image you have is the Bahrain national stadium. I have the images of the three stadiums below. I verified via google map.

Al Muharraq - Iran vs Hong Kong - June 3, 2021

Bahrain National Stadium - Iran vs Bahrain

Khalifa Sports City Stadium, Cambodia vs Iran, Iran vs Iraq

Go TM!

Comment

Wow. Look at those world class facilities our own fans were talking about. Is that Bahrain or the EPL?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              The only positive point hong kong had was their stadium and their climate. Now they don't have that ! they are also not used to play in hot weather. The score line will be lot higher than our previous match against them.
              I don't think HK different is that different from Bahrain. Both are hot and Muggy, Bahrain a bit hotter. If anything Bahrain weather is much closer to HK than Tehran.

But TM should walk away with a win in a game that should be a warm up match for the rest of the games.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                Thank you Kiarash jaan. The image you have is the Bahrain national stadium. I have the images of the three stadiums below. I verified via google map.
                Thanks dadash, corrected the initial post.

Comment

Since i live in uk i know exactly what hong kong weather feels like. Also since im a abadani I know exactly bahrain weather feels like. Both uk and hong kong have similar weather (specially in summer). In uk when it gets hot like 30 *C you feel like someone is choking you the weather is very humid. However in bahrain the humidity is very low and its pretty much dry compared to Hong kong. Iranians are MORE used to bahrain weather specially players like taremi , kanaani , shoja , ali karimi etc...

e.g. right now humidity in bahrain is like %30-40 while in hong kong its %80-90 .

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  I don't think HK different is that different from Bahrain. Both are hot and Muggy, Bahrain a bit hotter. If anything Bahrain weather is much closer to HK than Tehran.

But TM should walk away with a win in a game that should be a warm up match for the rest of the games.

Comment

^ Thank you for the positive vibe milad_b jaan. This is an important factor. Actually our players from the Caspian coast are used to high humidity even more than players from Persian Gulf coast.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Match Information
                      Game: Iran - Hong Kong
                      Venue: Al Muharraq Stadium, Al Muharraq, Bahrain
                      Date: Thursday 3 June 2021
                      Local Time: 17:30 Local time
                      Tournament: FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Asian Qualifiers
                      Stage: Third round, match day 4

Match report:
                      FIFA
                      AFC

Officials:
                      TBA

Latest head-to-head results:

Facts and figures:

Time zones:

Broadcasting:
                      TBA

Recap:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIGEvd0ug7A
                      What's the source for the 1974 game? I don't have it listed at all.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I'm sure hong kong will start to sink at 70 minutes +. We can deffo increase the goal margine even with our B team. Im very positive about this match

Skocic should also rest some players for bahrain match or atleast sub them out in 2nd half or sub them in 2nd half.

Iraq is very physical team, I don't how but their players never get tired, so maybe skocic should also play team B against cambodia and rest out our players for iraq match.

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        ^ Thank you for the positive vibe milad_b jaan. This is an important factor. Actually our players from the Caspian coast are used to high humidity even more than players from Persian Gulf coast.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          I'm sure hong kong will start to sink at 70 minutes +. We can deffo increase the goal margine even with our B team. Im very positive about this match

Skocic should also rest some players for bahrain match or atleast sub them out in 2nd half or sub them in 2nd half.

Iraq is very physical team, I don't how but their players never get tired, so maybe skocic should also play team B against cambodia and rest out our players for iraq match.
                          Iraqi team is very poor physically and in terms of conditioning if you ask their fans. We just play like shit against them usually or get dumb red cards!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Iraqi team is very poor physically and in terms of conditioning if you ask their fans. We just play like shit against them usually or get dumb red cards!
                            What I don't get is why TM players never get under the oppositions skin. Watching replays of games against Iraq, Bahrain or any other Arab team, it is clearly visible there are encounters and scuffles that their players get heated and frustrated, so why doesn't our team take advantage of that and cause their players to lose their cool, ending up with yellows and reds? Most of the time, the other team's players get pissed off, start talking smack, and the reaction they get from our players ends up causing TM getting flustered and TM players carded. This situation can easily be turned around if the coaching staff drills this mentality into TM players.

Comment

^ Bahrain used to be part of Iran and many Bahrainis have Iranian roots and know Farsi. I remember that in the game for the third place of 2004 Asian Championship tournament that we won 4-2, they used really graphic profanity in Farsi against our players (source: Ali Daei's interview later that year when he was in California). Psychological preparation for these matches is a must. I am hoping that TM staff pays special attention to this matter. I also hope Vahid's presence will help but I am not sure. Sometimes he sounds a little bit passive and I hope I am wrong about his attitude when he is alone with the players.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                              X