Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please email this to team melli just in case they mess up again !
    He got a yellow against cambodia and iraq, so yea you are right he is suspended against Hong kong

Sardar has 1 yellow card so he has to be very careful. I hope ehsan hajsafi gets a yellow card against hong kong so he would be suspended against bahrain.
    Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post
    Pouraliganji is suspended for Hong Kong game.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      Why Amiri LB?

Has he ever played there before?
      Amiri would be a great Lb For tm.

1.neither mohamadi or hajsafi have done a great job in that position to say oh they have locked that spot for them self.
      Amiri did great job for 6 games in international competition acl 2021 in lb position so giving him a try is not risky at all specially against hong kong. Amiri being in such great physical shape could take the pressure off our D In a hot weather of bahrain.
      Amiri moving to lb would also open a spot in our midfield with so many stars there .

Since sardar has a yellow card i would rest
      Him against hongkong and cambodia
      And start kaveh rezaie instead .
      The combo of golizadeh,gaedy,taremi,rezaie
      Will score many goals against hk.

Pouraliganji suspended against hk
      Majidi and shoja is mu choice
      But skovic will go with kanani and shoja

Comment

Now that you mention it I would much rather do that then have Amiri as one of our midfielders given our options

Comment

Iran has to play the A-team against Hong Kong and Bahrain, then rest the team against Cambodia.

A-team:

--------------Azmoun-----------------
          Taremi---Gholizadeh--Jahanbakhsh
          ------Ezatolahi-----Ghoddos---------
          Milad--Hosseini--PAG--Moharrami
          ------------Beiranvand----------------
          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
            Iran has to play the A-team against Hong Kong and Bahrain, then rest the team against Cambodia.

A-team:

--------------Azmoun-----------------
            Taremi---Gholizadeh--Jahanbakhsh
            ------Ezatolahi-----Ghoddos---------
            Milad--Hosseini--PAG--Moharrami
            ------------Beiranvand----------------
            First, PAG is suspended for Hong Kong game.
            Second, Shoja and Kanaani have been the first choices of Skocic in CB so far. Majid Hosseini is not deserved to be in the line up. If It was not because of the penalty he gave, we would have probably drew that Bahrain game with Wilmots instead of losing which would have put us in a slightly better position at the moment.
            Third, CM is not the best position for Ghoddos.
            Fourth, Taremi is not a winger.
            Fifth, IMO Beiranvand is not deserved to be in the lineup. I blame him for the second goal he conceded in Iraq game as well. If Beiranvand performed better and did not concede that goal, we would have been in a slightly better position at the moment. Moharrami has not played for Dinamo since injury. I hope he is in good form.

Comment

Second, Shoja and Kanaani have been the first choices of Skocic in CB so far. Majid Hosseini is not deserved to be in the line up. If It was not because of the penalty he gave, we would have probably drew that Bahrain game with Wilmots instead of losing which would have put us in a slightly better position at the moment.
              Fifth, IMO Beiranvand is not deserved to be in the lineup. I blame him for the second goal he conceded in Iraq game as well. If Beiranvand performed better and did not concede that goal, we would have been in a slightly better position at the moment. Moharrami has not played for Dinamo since injury. I hope he is in good form.
              To be fair, the second goal Iraq scored was just as much Skocic's fault who subbed out Azmoun(Iran's greatest defender on setpieces) 2 minutes before the goal.

Edit: Wilmots***
              Last edited by perspolis#1; 05-16-2021, 06:46 PM.

Comment

To be fair, the second goal Iraq scored was just as much Skocic's fault who subbed out Azmoun(Iran's greatest defender on setpieces) 2 minutes before the goal.
                Did you just say skocic?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Where do you get this false information from? During the game against Iraq, Skocic was not the coach of team Melli, but Wilmots.

Comment

Even world class defenders have given penalties.
                    Just because Shoja and Kanaani haven’t yet doesn’t mean that they never will.
                    Hosseini is the only one out of the three who plays outside of Iran.

If you want to take that route; with Hosseini causing penalties and not deserving of a starting spot,
                    then Kanaani did even worse when he became a referee in the Asian Cup and decided that the game has stopped.
                    He started running to the ref instead of defending which caused a total collapse in the team.

Hosseini has played the World Cup against world class opposition. He has showed that he is capable of handling pressure.

Can you say the same thing about Shoja or Kanaani?

I can tell you that neither of them have showed that they can handle pressure. In fact, they have both showed that they can’t when they play for Iran.

If we can take a positive from the losses against Bahrain and Iraq, is that Wilmots quickly got fired. Because it was inevitable. It would’ve happened sooner or later.

Ghoddos plays as CM for Brentford. He even played as CM sometimes at his previous club in Sweden.
                    Iran lacks creativeness in the CM area which is why Ghoddos is necessary there.

Beiranvand is a better playmaker than many playmakers. He is capable of winning games by his saves and playmaking.
                    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                      Even world class defenders have given penalties.
                      Just because Shoja and Kanaani haven’t yet doesn’t mean that they never will.
                      Hosseini is the only one out of the three who plays outside of Iran.

If you want to take that route; with Hosseini causing penalties and not deserving of a starting spot,
                      then Kanaani did even worse when he became a referee in the Asian Cup and decided that the game has stopped.
                      He started running to the ref instead of defending which caused a total collapse in the team.

Hosseini has played the World Cup against world class opposition. He has showed that he is capable of handling pressure.

Can you say the same thing about Shoja or Kanaani?

I can tell you that neither of them have showed that they can handle pressure. In fact, they have both showed that they can’t when they play for Iran.

If we can take a positive from the losses against Bahrain and Iraq, is that Wilmots quickly got fired. Because it was inevitable. It would’ve happened sooner or later.

Ghoddos plays as CM for Brentford. He even played as CM sometimes at his previous club in Sweden.
                      Iran lacks creativeness in the CM area which is why Ghoddos is necessary there.

Beiranvand is a better playmaker than many playmakers. He is capable of winning games by his saves and playmaking.
                      Hosseini «capable of handling pressure» is funny. The situation vs bahrain showed he cant and even the same vs Oman. He just looked much better during wc because the whole team was good defensively. Kaanani shouldnt start either.

Omid and saeid should be our cms. Watch a single brentford game to see that saman thrives best in attack at cam.

Comment

Skovic been watching the ipl for 2 years now and
                        Earning his mediocre contract. He is a league coach meaning he will give value to ipl players more than our legionars. DONT BE SURPRISE
                        If nemati start as Rb. Or aref golami starts as last defender, or haj safi as dm or amiri starts in the midfield along with ahmad noor.
                        This tm reminds ME when DEHDARI was in charge and we had our best players not playing (that was due to other things)but still our best players did not play with dehdari in charge.

Biravand is not our problem at all. THIS TEAM
                        IS HENDONEYEH SAR BASTEH at this moment is too late for everything , and not having a friendly match will make it more sarbasteh ..WE HAVE ENOUGH talent to go through to next round against all the problems we are facing.

Comment

Just a friendly reminder that the next 10-day forecast in Manama, Bahrian includes 100+ 'F (38+ 'C) temperature highs EVERY DAY! Yours truly (and many others) saw this coming. This was planned and executed by FIFA/AFC. These MF'ers can't win against Iran, unless they can stack every card against TM (location, temperature, refs, blah, blah, and on and on).

Comment

I miss Carlos Queiroz so much with Iran! I hope he will come back to Iran. If he was there we would be number 1 in this group.

I am so worried and it is in Bahrain all games. I remember this game still World Cup 2002 Qualifers Bahrain vs. Iran Manama, we needed only 1 WIN for going to World Cup 2002 and we lost in Bahrain.

If I was the Head Coach of Iran with my 5 German assistens, I would show the game of 2001 how we have played so bad and then second the game against Bahrain with Carlos Quiroz we won 6:0! against Bahrain

https://youtu.be/n_nOsoBuDoQ

I hope we will play better.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                              Where do you get this false information from? During the game against Iraq, Skocic was not the coach of team Melli, but Wilmots.
                              Brain fart

Comment

Ghodos with saeed ez would be a dream combo ,i just dont think skovic with all due respect to him has the courage to seat hajsafi on the bench.and if he goes with hajsafi then for sure ahmad noor is his partner.
                                Haj safi and amiri in his way of thinking is must start experienced and physical ability.
                                Base on information i got with yellow cards
                                Here is my revised line up

BIRAVAND
                                shoja
                                Hosseini (he has improved and experienced compare to 2 years ago)
                                Shoja.
                                Amiri Lb
                                Moharami Rb
                                Saeed ez
                                Ghodoos
                                Gholizadeh
                                Gaedy
                                Kaveh or ansarifard
                                Taremi

We have 5 subs if things get difficult is alot more easier to make moves compare to pre covid.

Comment

Working...
                                X