Invite Jalal Hosseini to TM for the next 4 qualifiers - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Invite Jalal Hosseini to TM for the next 4 qualifiers

Power Member
    Thanks
    Age plays no role, if he keeps playing great why not more than 4 games ?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,627 Times in 745 Posts
    Here is Skocic's answer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,159 Times in 4,706 Posts

Invite Jalal Hosseini to TM for the next 4 qualifiers

We absolutely need him at least for our qualifiers. I don’t see anyone else topping his services TBH. PAG ke Chinese club’s benchwarmer shode, the rest all seem shaky and inconsistent. It’s beyond me how no European team ever offered him anything. I could see him playing in Serie A all these years. What a shame!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    We absolutely need him at least for our qualifiers. I don’t see anyone else topping his services TBH. PAG ke Chinese club’s benchwarmer shode, the rest all seem shaky and inconsistent. It’s beyond me how no European team ever offered him anything. I could see him playing in Serie A all these years. What a shame!

Dude, pag came back from injury. He is a starter there. One game he was on the bench and now he is a benchwarmer?

Ando 14

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Armin98 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,627 Times in 745 Posts
    The big question is Do we even need to amend our CD? If yes who should we drop ? Shoja , Kanani , Majidi , PAG.

To be honest if I was skocic i would not risk it .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,317 Times in 5,088 Posts
    As a "senior" TM leader, I'd take Hosseini over Hajsafi any day.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,954 Times in 746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    As a "senior" TM leader, I'd take Hosseini over Hajsafi any day.
    We don't have space to have both of them, Hajsafi is going nowhere and Hosseini represents the classic Iranina, Player is above the team mentality.

This is a very reactionary and classic Iranian line of thinking where we can't commit to progress.

Hosseini is playing in IPL and AFC champions league while even PAG is playing against stronger opposition.

We will get nowhere if we keep panicking and making the conservative choice. We have amazing young CBs.

You guys should focus more on getting players like Ezatolahi back which makes no sense to omit and include the likes of Nourolahi and Ali Karimi.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pres80 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,383 Times in 5,266 Posts

Keano jaan that’s simply not true....PAG has been hurt and is just returning to full fitness and is still the same rock/beast he has always been. He also recently revealed he had an offer from Brighton some French teams and some of the big Turkish clubs but turned them down (think he said it was bc of his family not being able to be with him).
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 550 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pres80 View Post
    We don't have space to have both of them, Hajsafi is going nowhere and Hosseini represents the classic Iranina, Player is above the team mentality.
    This is a very reactionary and classic Iranian line of thinking where we can't commit to progress.
    Hosseini is playing in IPL and AFC champions league while even PAG is playing against stronger opposition.
    We will get nowhere if we keep panicking and making the conservative choice. We have amazing young CBs.
    You guys should focus more on getting players like Ezatolahi back which makes no sense to omit and include the likes of Nourolahi and Ali Karimi.
    I agree, Jalal Hosseini is a TM legend and as a Perspolisi i'm his biggest fan and thank him for all that he has done both for TM and my club (still going strong), but with Khalilzadeh who has proven to be very solid and strong, PAG, Kanaani and Hosseini we are set in the CD department. We really need to get Ezatolahi back in TM as our achilles heel are the DM/CM positions and we need the Ezatolahi-Ebrahimi duo in order to qualify for the next round.

PFDC News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,481 Times in 1,173 Posts
    Bring him back as captain, the team needs him and his leadership. Period

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosseini For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 122

You do not have permission to view the list of names.