No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footballi says Shakhtar is interested by Ghaedi.

Ebrahimi will join qatar al wakra

Comment

So both Allahyar and Ghaedi for Shakhtar? Don’t rly buy the Ghaedi rumor but would be awesome to have them both develop together at one of the greatest clubs for youth development

Comment

I would like Ghaedi to go to Charleroi in the event Kaveh or Gholizadeh leave.

Comment

Would rather see Ghaedi in Portugal and beiro to Charleroi

Comment

I'd give my left nut to see Ghaedi and Allahyar playing for one of the best teams in the world, Shakhtar Donetsk

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              I'd give my left nut to see Ghaedi and Allahyar playing for one of the best teams in the world, Shakhtar Donetsk
              Don't offer it just yet cause there’s a chance you might lose half of it by the end of next season lol. If Allahyar does well with his current club, chances of Shakhtar signing him are higher. Which leave you with a nut and a half.

Comment

Shakhtar is a decent club but no way a top club in the world. What amaze me is why no team from Bundesliga, La Liga, Italy are willing to take a chance with our boys. There are plenty garbage players in top leagues as well....

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Shakhtar is a decent club but no way a top club in the world. What amaze me is why no team from Bundesliga, La Liga, Italy are willing to take a chance with our boys. There are plenty garbage players in top leagues as well....
                  Maybe non eu quotas

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Maybe non eu quotas
                    This too, but i mean we sent bunch of very average players to Bundesliga(Khatibi, Mousavi, Yazdani,etc). Or when we sent Vahid there, he was capped only few games for TM. It more has to do with agents, Fazeli was the connection for most of Bundesliga transfer as he was the agent of few world class players as well, but he probably doesn't have the same influence and power as before.

Comment

This too, but i mean we sent bunch of very average players to Bundesliga(Khatibi, Mousavi, Yazdani,etc). Or when we sent Vahid there, he was capped only few games for TM. It more has to do with agents, Fazeli was the connection for most of Bundesliga transfer as he was the agent of few world class players as well, but he probably doesn't have the same influence and power as before.
                      Yes, but those times were different. Those clubs had first hand view of Karimi, Hashemian, Daei and Kia. They knew for sure that Iranian talent can succeed in their system. All it takes is that first guy to break through as we have seen in Portugal. That’s why Sardar next move is not only important for him, but for the new generation of Iranian footballers.

Comment

Mousavi and Yazdani specifically apparently helped ruin the reputation of Iranian players in Germany. I remember reading how they behaved very poorly in terms of discipline when they were in Bundesliga. Mousavi was in Bayer Leverkusen for goodness sake and he was more concerned about nightclubs and partying if I remember the allegations correctly.
                        Last edited by Nokhodi; 05-26-2021, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Surprised there haven't been any serious links for Gholizadeh. Will be really disappointed if he doesn't move to a better league, not much left to prove in Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            Surprised there haven't been any serious links for Gholizadeh. Will be really disappointed if he doesn't move to a better league, not much left to prove in Belgium.
                            What is more surprising that even top belgian didn't show interest on him. Kaveh had brugge and antwerp interest at least

Comment

I think he could go to brugge. They are losing star winger noa lang to leeds and gholi would be like for like replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                I think he could go to brugge. They are losing star winger noa lang to leeds and gholi would be like for like replacement.
                                I don't see them going after an other iranian from charleroi after rezaei flop

Comment

Working...
                                X