X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
    Rezaeian returning to Perspolis?
    https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...8C%D8%B4%D9%87
    خبرورزشی - رامین رضاییان مداف سابق پرسپولیس که در ابتدای فصل به الدوحیل پیوسته بود بعد از حضور صبری لموشی در این تیم به صورت قرضی راهی السیلیه شد اما مسئولان این تیم هم گویا از عملکرد رامین رضایت ندارند و این بازیکن احتمالا در پایان فصل از این تیم هم جدا خواهد شد. روزنامه الوطن قطر امروز در گزارشی اعلام کرد «مهند علی» مهاجم عراقی در تیم السیلیه ماندنی است اما اوضاع برای رامین رضاییان متفاوت است و این مدافع به دلیل عملکردش از این تیم جدا خواهد شد.
    در صورتی که رامین رضاییان در قطر پیشنهادی نداشته باشد بازگشت او به لیگ برتر ایران وپرسپولیس یک گزینه محتمل است. باید منتظر پایان فصل بود و دید رامین می*تواند در قطر مشتری مناسبی پیدا کند یا نه.در غیر این صورت او به لیست خرید یحیی گل محمدی اضافه خواهد شد. پرسپولیس به جز سیامک نعمتی بازیکن قابل اعتنایی در سمت راست خط دفاعی خود ندارد.
    Regardless if he goes back to PP, I think he was one of the weakest players during games against Bahrain and Iraq. His defending and crossing were horrible. He's a liability for TM, but since Moharrami has been out for a long time and we are thin in RB options I'm afraid he will start for us in June games...

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.us/roozbeh...spieler/273879

According to TM Cheshmi is set to be a free agent come this summer, could he possibly move to Europe

Comment

^ Or back to Esteghlal. I hope Europe though.

Comment

He is going to Qatar..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            He is going to Qatar..

Lige SETAREGAANE Qatar.... albate setaaregaane 37 saale.

Ye chizi beshe nare Qatar.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He is going to Qatar..

Nothing has been decided, that Persian legioner account is so annoying, they just look for clickbait everyday.
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                Nothing has been decided, that Persian legioner account is so annoying, they just look for clickbait everyday.
                Hope he stays in Europe.

Comment

Not transfer related but former Peykan D, Haghverdi also joins Azerbaijan NT.
                  This is realy stupid, not that he is anything special but FIFA should stop this. The guy in in Azerbaijan for less than a year and doesn't speak the language and he is playing for their NT.
                  I mean they should establish a role like living/playing in country for at least 5 years.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175699...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

Not transfer related but former Peykan D, Haghverdi also joins Azerbaijan NT.
                    This is realy stupid, not that he is anything special but FIFA should stop this. The guy in in Azerbaijan for less than a year and doesn't speak the language and he is playing for their NT.
                    I mean they should establish a role like living/playing in country for at least 5 years.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175699...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Saman Ghoddos? Ghochanejad?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Both are actual full Iranians. Gucci born in Mashhad and Samans parents are both Iranian so he’s 100% Iranian. Cant say the same for these Azerbaijanis who are just being given passports to play for them

Comment

Well... I guess you totally missed the point [emoji57][emoji57]

Comment

Well... I guess you totally missed the point [emoji57][emoji57]

I assumed they had Azarbaijanee parents or grandparents or something per FIFA rule... I don't think per fifa rules you can give an honorary citizenship to someone and have them play in your national team. Otherwise, Messi would be playing for Bahrain and Harry Kane would the center forward for UAE right now.

I was referring to the comment "they should establish a role like living/playing in country for at least 5 years" comment which would have excluded Goddos, Ghochanejad, Dejagah from our national team.

Comment

^^
                            Ghorbani is Mazandarani and Haghverdi is Mashadi.

Comment

I assumed they had Azarbaijanee parents or grandparents or something per FIFA rule... I don't think per fifa rules you can give an honorary citizenship to someone and have them play in your national team. Otherwise, Messi would be playing for Bahrain and Harry Kane would the center forward for UAE right now.

I was referring to the comment "they should establish a role like living/playing in country for at least 5 years" comment which would have excluded Goddos, Ghochanejad, Dejagah from our national team.
                              It’s something Qatar has done for years with Players from Brasil and Portugal

The 5 year rule suggested isn’t for natural citizens

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                                https://www.transfermarkt.us/roozbeh...spieler/273879

According to TM Cheshmi is set to be a free agent come this summer, could he possibly move to Europe
                                He will join a different Qatari team according to his agent

Comment

Working...
                                X