Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
    Send some for Shariati and Sharifi too please
    Sharifi is wasting away in Persepolis. Shariati in my opinion is finished, too many injuries at such a young age, rarely plays.
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

If this Ghaedi to Qatar story is true I'm going to be fuming this summer

Comment

I feel he will end there

Comment

So upsetting to see Ghaedi make such a poor decision, going to be really upset if it ends up being true. He has a lot of raw talent, that he can really build to be an amazing winger. He'll hinder his growth in any of these shitty leagues, and needs to go to Europe ASAP
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            So upsetting to see Ghaedi make such a poor decision, going to be really upset if it ends up being true. He has a lot of raw talent, that he can really build to be an amazing winger. He'll hinder his growth in any of these shitty leagues, and needs to go to Europe ASAP
            Its really not confirmed at all. Only thing SS confirmed multiple times is that they wont sell him to qatar and only to europe.

Comment

and how many slight built, physically small players have found their way to Europe from middle east?
              One may say Azizi. But while he was short, he wasnt physically so slight and weak. Same thing for Dinmohamadi.

I'd also hate it if such youngsters with so much talent, end up in our neighborhood leagues. Such a waste.
              above 30 players is a different matter. But .... !

Ghaedi for all his immense talent does not have the ever important criteria of physique which is almost always an European "must-have".
              Perhaps with a year or so of very tough, rigorous body building, Ghaedi can satisfy some very optimistic euro scouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                and how many slight built, physically small players have found their way to Europe from middle east?
                One may say Azizi. But while he was short, he wasnt physically so slight and weak. Same thing for Dinmohamadi.

I'd also hate it if such youngsters with so much talent, end up in our neighborhood leagues. Such a waste.
                above 30 players is a different matter. But .... !

Ghaedi for all his immense talent does not have the ever important criteria of physique which is almost always an European "must-have".
                Perhaps with a year or so of very tough, rigorous body building, Ghaedi can satisfy some very optimistic euro scouts.
                In analise khoobi ast, be nazare man.

Amma yeki manande Gholizadeh az nazare ghodrat-badani vaghti raft Charleroi zaif bood. Amma rafte rafte khodesh raa onja saakht va

alan nemishe goft az nazare fisiki zaif ast.

Manzooram ine ke agar in goneh baazikonhaa yek BAKHTI dar Europa begiran mitonan rooye in chizhaa kaar konand.

Va shayad ham raftan be Charleroi mitone yek raahi baraye Ghaedi beshe, harchand ke fekr mikonam zehniyate

lige porteghaal kami fargh mikone ta masalan Faranse ya Belgique, chon bazikone riz-naghs dar Liga NOS bishtar dideh mishe.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ghaedi is talented indeed but he lacks the physique to succeed in good European leagues. I think he will fare well in leagues that are attacking a lot and don't put much effort in defending, like the Eredivisie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Ghaedi is talented indeed but he lacks the physique to succeed in good European leagues. I think he will fare well in leagues that are attacking a lot and don't put much effort in defending, like the Eredivisie.
                    I really hope that’s where he ends up it will really be the perfect starting point for him. Only if it’s a top 5 club though he’s too talented to be playing in anything less than that.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I understand concerns about ghayedi's physique, but it is also not totally unheard of in europe.

Insigne has same exact height and playing style as him and has gone very far. Mertens similar and isnt much taller. Giovinco was another similarish profile. Papu gomez also very similar style (although plays more as a 10 than SS these days) I am probably forgetting others.

What it requires is a player with excellent technique (check), great speed (check), very good finishing abilities (check), and a high game IQ. IMO ghayedi's decision making is very good for a young winger in Iran. Better than gholi's when he still played for saipa. He is an instinctive finisher like that left footed goal vs bosnia, how many TM players have finished a chance like that in recent years. No hesistation, perfect execution on his weaker foot as well.

these are highlights from zob match the other day. Ghayedi shows his great speed and perfect weight of pass for assist on goal 1, then on goal 2 the dummy he did shows you just how high the kids game IQ is.

There is no reason he would not be a real hit in the right euro setup. I think Braga is perfect for him.

Comment

somehow every time i see SC throw his kid out on the pitch for Porto, i feel like ok, here's a glimpse of how a player of Ghaedi's general size and pedigree could fair in liga Nos..!!??

i agree that a possible long term Braga move and flourishing slowly under a good coach could be a massive stepping stone in order to properly kick off his possibly promising EU career...!! but then i read news that he is coming closer to a idiotic gutter move, mostly for lures of big $$s, then i begin to question his mindset and whether he's got the maturity, Ambitions and the back bone to Tough It out for couple of years in a much more challenging and meager $ playing environment in order to realize his full potential as a footballer..??

ps
                        ftb it looks more likely that Braga will take a punt on Mohebi than him ..? physically he looks to be a far more formidable option, has similar clever attacking instincts be it a bit raw..., probably cheaper to attain and sooner to bear fruit..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I understand concerns about ghayedi's physique, but it is also not totally unheard of in europe.
                          Insigne has same exact height and playing style as him and has gone very far. Mertens similar and isnt much taller. Giovinco was another similarish profile. Papu gomez also very similar style (although plays more as a 10 than SS these days) I am probably forgetting others.
                          What it requires is a player with excellent technique (check), great speed (check), very good finishing abilities (check), and a high game IQ. IMO ghayedi's decision making is very good for a young winger in Iran. Better than gholi's when he still played for saipa. He is an instinctive finisher like that left footed goal vs bosnia, how many TM players have finished a chance like that in recent years. No hesistation, perfect execution on his weaker foot as well.

these are highlights from zob match the other day. Ghayedi shows his great speed and perfect weight of pass for assist on goal 1, then on goal 2 the dummy he did shows you just how high the kids game IQ is.
                          There is no reason he would not be a real hit in the right euro setup. I think Braga is perfect for him.
                          Insigne is an Italian playing in his home, Italy.
                          euro clubs, when it comes to occupying the limited non-Euro slot, will be more picky on whom they spend that spot on.
                          hence, more expectations and stringent criteria for their non-euro picks

this is not to say I think he has zero chance. or worse, that he may not deserve it.
                          far be it. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised if he is picked up by even 2nd tier leagues like portugal, holland, belgium, austria, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            Insigne is an Italian playing in his home, Italy.
                            euro clubs, when it comes to occupying the limited non-Euro slot, will be more picky on whom they spend that spot on.
                            hence, more expectations and stringent criteria for their non-euro picks
                            this is not to say I think he has zero chance. or worse, that he may not deserve it.
                            far be it. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised if he is picked up by even 2nd tier leagues like portugal, holland, belgium, austria, ...
                            I mean alipour and moghanlou got chances in portugal at ages 25-26. Hell, moghanlou's club even made it 6th place and European comps for next season.

Consider they have about 1/100th talent of ghayedi, and ghayedi is already positioning himself at a very young age as a regular TM callup.

I dont think its unrealistic at all for a good portuguese team to take a chance on him. and btw portugal does not have any foreign player cap, so this argument doesnt really apply to them either.

Comment

This whole Ghaedi is too physically small and weak to play in mighty Europe argument is rubbish. First of all there are plenty midgets playing in Europe, physically Ghaedi would not have any problem in most European leagues except for England, Germany and Russia. He would thrive in Spain, Portugal, Holland, Italy, Greece etc. Mind you PGPL itself is quite a physical league and Ghaedi can easily manage himself in our physical league. There was this Dutch player (forgot his name) who had played in both Holland as well as Iran and he said that the Iranian football league is a much more physically tough and challenging league to play in compared to Holland, he also said that Iranian clubs would do well in the Eredivisie.

Comment

Rezaeian returning to Perspolis?

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...8C%D8%B4%D9%87

خبرورزشی - رامین رضاییان مداف سابق پرسپولیس که در ابتدای فصل به الدوحیل پیوسته بود بعد از حضور صبری لموشی در این تیم به صورت قرضی راهی السیلیه شد اما مسئولان این تیم هم گویا از عملکرد رامین رضایت ندارند و این بازیکن احتمالا در پایان فصل از این تیم هم جدا خواهد شد. روزنامه الوطن قطر امروز در گزارشی اعلام کرد «مهند علی» مهاجم عراقی در تیم السیلیه ماندنی است اما اوضاع برای رامین رضاییان متفاوت است و این مدافع به دلیل عملکردش از این تیم جدا خواهد شد.
                                در صورتی که رامین رضاییان در قطر پیشنهادی نداشته باشد بازگشت او به لیگ برتر ایران وپرسپولیس یک گزینه محتمل است. باید منتظر پایان فصل بود و دید رامین می*تواند در قطر مشتری مناسبی پیدا کند یا نه.در غیر این صورت او به لیست خرید یحیی گل محمدی اضافه خواهد شد. پرسپولیس به جز سیامک نعمتی بازیکن قابل اعتنایی در سمت راست خط دفاعی خود ندارد.

Comment

Working...
                                X