Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Another Bushehri - the new capital of Iranian football along with the Caspian region.
    Mehdi Ghaedi too (possibly)

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    starting vs benfica! Hopefully has a great game to take points off benfica, and help out Carvalhal's Braga secure third CL spot. Will be great for ghayedi to play CL next season there

Comment

This can be the best possible transfer this off season. Mohebbi's progress slowed down with injuries, etc this season, he has the right age and playing for a coach who trust Iranians helps as well.
      He is a big and fast guy, he just need to have constant work ethic because the talent is there.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mohebbi and Ghaedi moving to Europe would be perfect this summer. I would also love to see Mehrdad Mohammadi get another crack in Portugal.

Comment

Also hope Amir move to a better side, it is time now.

Comment

Can someone for God’s sake send a search party for Shekari. What the hell is Tractor doing to that guy. At this point it seems that they are just trying to screw him over.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
              Can someone for God’s sake send a search party for Shekari. What the hell is Tractor doing to that guy. At this point it seems that they are just trying to screw him over.
              Seems like he joined Gol Gohar

Comment

He just signed for Gol Gohar. He received his authorization to play

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  He just signed for Gol Gohar. He received his authorization to play
                  Are you sure? I know a couple of months ago it was announced by Ghalenoi, but nothing came of it. It appears that he wasn’t even practicing with Tractor until about a month ago when Khatibi came in.

Comment

Reza Shekari, who once was regarded as one of the brightest talents, ends up in Gol Gohar at age 22...I wonder what went wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Reza Shekari, who once was regarded as one of the brightest talents, ends up in Gol Gohar at age 22...I wonder what went wrong.
                      Baz age onja morattab bazi kone bad nist

Comment

Are you sure? I know a couple of months ago it was announced by Ghalenoi, but nothing came of it. It appears that he wasn’t even practicing with Tractor until about a month ago when Khatibi came in.
                        It is all over Iranian media. Also saw a picture of him with the jersey

Comment

Tractor extended the length of his contract against his will. Shekari filed a complaint and won the case against Tractor, very recently. He is now eligible to play for Gol Gohar, the team he signed for in the winter transfer window.

Comment

Yeah, done deal. Shekari to Gol Gohar.
                            They are actually fighting for CL spot.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175587...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

Dametoon Garm! Although the window is narrowing, he still has a chance. It’s imperative for him to play well this year and try to make a jump to another lower European side next year. The guy oozes natural talent and technical ability at a position that we are so weak in.

Comment

Send some for Shariati and Sharifi too please

Comment

Working...
                                X