No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just re-read the article and interesting that he says ‘in some capacity’ - that may mean he is looking at coaching roles too.

Comment

Rumors are Tafazolli will replace Kanani.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Rumors are Tafazolli will replace Kanani.

No way ... to come to iran and be restricted ...

Comment

Khabar Varzeshi claims Mohebbi has offer from Braga

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...3-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Khabar Varzeshi claims Mohebbi has offer from Braga

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...3-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Great news if true. They should get a 2 for 1 deal and try to throw niazmand in there too
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Great news if true. They should get a 2 for 1 deal and try to throw niazmand in there too
              Yeah, if it is true, it is just Iranian media publish lots of BS

Comment

Majidi said Ghaedi has foreign offers and won’t let him leave. If ghaedi doesn’t get out of Iran now he will end up like the 100 wasted talents that came before him....this is a big summer for him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COxq5wzAC2j/?hl=en
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If Mohebbi and Ghaedi both end up in Europe this summer, I'd cut up my shambool and add it to my morning protein shake.

Comment

^^
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

How many times Braga was linked with iranian players these last years?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        How many times Braga was linked with iranian players these last years?
                        Will be even more now with Carvahal as manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          If Mohebbi and Ghaedi both end up in Europe this summer, I'd cut up my shambool and add it to my morning protein shake.
                          I hear that it’s quiet likely, so Bon appétit

Comment

Shojaei and Dejagah are leaving TS. That club is in absolute shambles.....at this rate I’m willing to bet they will be battling relegation next year in the PGPL.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COyCoqcg...d=cgs23bbmh07r
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Warriors lead race for Iranian winger Mohebi

SC Braga will be well placed to sign 23-year-old winger Mohammad Mohebi. Taremi's success at FC Porto points many eyes to the Iranian league, where this Sepahan striker, coached by Portuguese Miguel Teixeira, has listed himself as one of the great figures of the competition - he scored in the most recent duel for the title accounts Persepolis.

Mohebi is considered to be extremely virtuous and capable of giving great liveliness to the game from any of the flanks. Betting on the selection three times, still in the reign of the Belgian Marc Wilmots, the winger is one of those responsible for the leadership of Sepahan, with participation in 24 games and three goals scored. Miguel Teixeira, who had already valued A BOLA, in March 2020, his performances, aiming at opportunities in Europe and, specifically, in Portugal, recognizes the race to Mohebi. From SC Braga, but not only…

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2021-05-13/...-mohebi/890125

New Iranian in Portugal? Mohebi is appointed to SC Braga

The news is released this Thursday by the newspaper A Bola and shows the strong arsenal interest in hiring the young extreme of Sepahan, trained by the Portuguese Miguel Teixeira. Seen as a virtuous winger, Mohammad Mohebi is already an international with Iran and is one of the big stars of the team that currently leads the championship in his country, with three points ahead of rival Persepolis. At 23, and according to the same source, Mohebi is also coveted by other Portuguese clubs, as well as Granada, AEK and Turkish emblems. After Taremi's success, the Iranian market opens in Portugal ...

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=322815

The rumor came from Iran yesterday that Sp. Braga would be interested in Sepahan winger Mohammad Mohebi. Sp. Braga was harshly critical of ...

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...e-multa-pesada

SC Braga will be well placed to sign 23-year-old winger Mohammad Mohebi. Taremi's success at FC Porto points out a lot of looks for the Iranian league, where this Sepahan striker, has been rated as one of the great figures of the competition

Mohebi to Braga from Portuguese sources.

Comment

Another Bushehri - the new capital of Iranian football along with the Caspian region.

Comment

Working...
                                X