Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    think the english thing is BS iranian tabloid. Acc to ghayedi himself he has been taking english lessons now for 2+ years
    This reminds me of the rumor that part of Ali Karimi's off the field issues in Germany were not only personality related, but communications issues. But for some reason I recall it was that he didn't understand any German, but perhaps its that he didn't understand any German or English? I forget exactly.

Comment

Yasin Salmani : my priority is to become a legionairre directly from sepahan.

"هدفم این است که از سپاهان لژیونر بشوم. به تیم های اروپایی بروم و از آنجا به لیورپول بروم و در فینال چمپیونزلیگ بازی کنم. البته خیلی دوست دارم در تیم ملی هم بازی کنم و امیدوارم این اتفاق هر چه زودتر برایم رخ بدهد."

"چند پیشنهاد دارم که حتی ممکن است طی روزهای آینده مشخص شود. از کشورهای ایتالیا، پرتغال و بلژیک پیشنهاد دارم که سعی می*کنم با توجه به اینکه رقابت*های فوتبال در لیگ*های اروپایی آغاز شده و فرصتی برای هماهنگ شدن با بازیکنان تیم جدیدم ندارم، بهترین تصمیم را بگیرم. خودم دوست دارم یک فصل دیگر در کنار سپاهان و آقای نویدکیا باشم و بعد به اروپا بروم."

He goes on to mention he has offers from italy, belgium, and portugal and could even leave this summer but thinks the most likely scenario is that he spends one last year with navidkia and sepahan and then transfers. He will be a free agent next summer.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177468...88%D9%86%D8%B2

the best talent in the league hands down. I hope so much that he fulfils his excellent promise and gives us the #8/#10 hybrid we have been dying for. He has all the tools and set clear goals for himself, now just needs some strong mentality to stay grounded (think he has this at least gauging from this interview) and a bit of luck for everything to pan out for him in next year.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Yasin Salmani : my priority is to become a legionairre directly from sepahan.

"هدفم این است که از سپاهان لژیونر بشوم. به تیم های اروپایی بروم و از آنجا به لیورپول بروم و در فینال چمپیونزلیگ بازی کنم. البته خیلی دوست دارم در تیم ملی هم بازی کنم و امیدوارم این اتفاق هر چه زودتر برایم رخ بدهد."

"چند پیشنهاد دارم که حتی ممکن است طی روزهای آینده مشخص شود. از کشورهای ایتالیا، پرتغال و بلژیک پیشنهاد دارم که سعی می*کنم با توجه به اینکه رقابت*های فوتبال در لیگ*های اروپایی آغاز شده و فرصتی برای هماهنگ شدن با بازیکنان تیم جدیدم ندارم، بهترین تصمیم را بگیرم. خودم دوست دارم یک فصل دیگر در کنار سپاهان و آقای نویدکیا باشم و بعد به اروپا بروم."

He goes on to mention he has offers from italy, belgium, and portugal and could even leave this summer but thinks the most likely scenario is that he spends one last year with navidkia and sepahan and then transfers. He will be a free agent next summer.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177468...88%D9%86%D8%B2

the best talent in the league hands down. I hope so much that he fulfils his excellent promise and gives us the #8/#10 hybrid we have been dying for. He has all the tools and set clear goals for himself, now just needs some strong mentality to stay grounded (think he has this at least gauging from this interview) and a bit of luck for everything to pan out for him in next year.
        I don't understand this mentality " I stay one year in IPL and then I go to Europe". If the player has decent offer from Europe he should go now. The sooner he joins Europe the better he delete all the typical iranian shortcoming most of our players have. And the easier he adapts to Europe.

Ezza didn't pick the best euro clubs during his career, but I like how he left Iran at 16 (or 18years) and always fought to find an Euro club.

Comment

I hope he’s not staying in sepahan because he thinks a free transfer next year will make things easier. I’m assuming his contract ends next year ?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            I don't understand this mentality " I stay one year in IPL and then I go to Europe". If the player has decent offer from Europe he should go now. The sooner he joins Europe the better he delete all the typical iranian shortcoming most of our players have. And the easier he adapts to Europe.

Ezza didn't pick the best euro clubs during his career, but I like how he left Iran at 16 (or 18years) and always fought to find an Euro club.
            isnt he only a part time starter anyways at sepahan..? why wouldnt the club cash in on him now than to let him go on free next season..!!?
            i smell a bit of bazargarmy kososher that often pgl players spew in local media to raise their value locally and bring some outside attention to themselves too in process..!! i have hard time believing he has garnered so much EU interest already having primarily been a part timer in an obscure iranian club ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              None of these moves were based on their performances or development in UAE league. Karimi won Asian POTY, Nekounam played well in the WC, and Bagheri had a few seasons in Germany under his belt.
              I didn't mean UAE will help them to join better leagues. They perform well in TM, they still will get offers.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                I didn't mean UAE will help them to join better leagues. They perform well in TM, they still will get offers.

Taremi performed well during his time in qatar. He didn't have offers. Thankfully CQ called rio ave and advice them to take him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Taremi performed well during his time in qatar. He didn't have offers. Thankfully CQ called rio ave and advice them to take him
                  Taremi wasn't anything special in Qatar. Nothing to write a book about. 7-8 goals if i am not wrong.
                  They looked at his TM performance rather than Qatar.

Comment

If he moves to Dubai, I don’t see him becoming an important figure in TM unfortunately.

Comment

Taremi wasn't anything special in Qatar. Nothing to write a book about. 7-8 goals if i am not wrong.
                      They looked at his TM performance rather than Qatar.
                      He wasn't special in qatar but perform well with TM during that time. It proves euro club weren't paying attention to him

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        If he moves to Dubai, I don’t see him becoming an important figure in TM unfortunately.
                        He is still young. 22 only. Too early man.
                        He was under the contract, can't fully blame him. And i don't buy all these rumors and offers. His real offer was from AEK. The retirement club. Better than Ahli? Sure...but it is not a development or a bridge club.

Comment

He is still young. 22 only. Too early man.
                          He was under the contract, can't fully blame him. And i don't buy all these rumors and offers. His real offer was from AEK. The retirement club. Better than Ahli? Sure...but it is not a development or a bridge club.

At 22, with his physique, it is already too late. If Europe was ever a goal for him, he should’ve spent the last 2-3 years in the gym. I didn’t buy all the rumors either, because he looks like he’d struggle to survive a training session in Europe. If AEK was true, Ansarifard was probably behind it. He would be better off (in regards to TM position, not $$) with Esteghlal but it seems they really want to sell.

Comment

Ghaedi is slowly becoming another Torabi wasting his time in the Middle East instead of expanding his potential in Europe.

Comment

Ali deai play for thé first Time in budesliga when hé have 26 years.

Comment

What a suspens for azmoun milmo ghaedi and Gholizadeh

Comment

Working...
                                X