Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    I interpreted the statement that he's "once in 10 year talent" a reference to his technique, and Gholizadeh is currently the best player we have in that regard (Also a better passer and equal if not better finisher). If Iran_19 meant that in the sense of position, then there's even more competition.
    Plus, it's going to take more than 10 minutes in dead time of a friendly match against a depleted Bosnia Squad to make him worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as our star forwards.
    He's still pretty raw and jumping to a bigger club (PSV, Braga, Club Brugge, etc...) where he is not going to be guaranteed starting time in a more competitive league will stunt his growth.
    well not sure about that. whoever he scored on the quality of finish spoke for itself. I dont remember ARJ striking a ball that clean for TM for years (maybe ever? I know its sacrilegious to say that but there it is). The way I see it at the moment gholizadeh has already displaced ARJ in the rw slot, but there is a solid argument to be made that he is even more effective in CAM slot potentially instead of ghoddos there. In that case one of those FWD slots alongside taremi and azmoun opens up, and if he was in europe performing I think ghayedi would have a very good chance of snatching it. This would admittedly be unlikely in the immediate term if arj decided to resurrect his career this summer...

He gives you real speed and ability to beat multiple guys 1v1 (again two qualities our forward line lacks) combined with devastating long range shooting. That is so key for many games vs asian opposition and something we have struggled with in recent years.

Like I mention introducing that profile allows you to shift gholi into a CAM slot and utilize his creativity and ball advancing skills to help our barren midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Do you know why after the considerable success of Jahanbakhsh in Holland, no other Iranian players were bought in at all?
      Nokhodi jaan, IMHO (and with 2 decades of trying to get Iranian players under attention of Dutch teams) they are biased as much as they're racist here. Dutch teams play down the talent of our players & they're anxious for adjustment problems. Even after succesfull sting(s) of both AliReza and Gucci.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I interpreted the statement that he's "once in 10 year talent" a reference to his technique, and Gholizadeh is currently the best player we have in that regard (Also a better passer and equal if not better finisher). If Iran_19 meant that in the sense of position, then there's even more competition.

Plus, it's going to take more than 10 minutes in dead time of a friendly match against a depleted Bosnia Squad to make him worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as our star forwards.

He's still pretty raw and jumping to a bigger club (PSV, Braga, Club Brugge, etc...) where he is not going to be guaranteed starting time in a more competitive league will stunt his growth.
        Be nazaram bastegi daare. Agar bere yek teami manande Braga fekr mikonam dar toole fasl hamishe dar tarkibe asli nakhaad bood amma

Carlos Carvalhal behesh mogheiyathaaye khoobi khahaad daad.

Amma shayad dar barkhi az bashgaahaaye digar dar sathe Braga nimkatneshin beshe.

Vali agar bere be yek bashgaahi dar sathe Charleroi baraye man besyaar mosbate baraaye roshtesh.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

There is rumors about Siavasspor being in contact with Sepahan for Niazmand. They finished 4th last and are currently 7th.
          I am not that high on Turkish teams. Apparently he has another offer from Portugal

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            There is rumors about Siavasspor being in contact with Sepahan for Niazmand. They finished 4th last and are currently 7th.
            I am not that high on Turkish teams. Apparently he has another offer from Portugal

Be omide Porteghaal.

Liga Nos darvazebanhaaye khoobi daraad va Porteghaal be nazar mirese
            morrabihaaye darvazebaane khoobi daarad..

Lige Torkie az sar taa tah laashi-khoneh ast.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

It would make sense if niazmand had interest in Portugal bc his goalkeeper coach was Portuguese and getting lots of coverage there when niazmand went on that long clean sheet streak. He can really be great if he goes to Portugal and works hard. Don’t think Turkey will develop him much better than PGPL but of course level of play is much better there so that would be a step up for him too but Portugal should be the priority.....not just for him but for all Iranians looking to make a jump to Europe. We have enough evidence to see that as the obvious choice!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Niazmand I think overall has potential to be our best gk. He has stronger fundamentals than beiro and much better physique than amir.

He recently is encountering some issues on his exits, which was shown when he got his tm start vs Uzbek.

He had an offer earlier from Portugal and he is well known there from his gk coach as mentioned above. He will be a free agent this summer so I am fairly certain he will leave to Europe . Sivasspor is probably superior offer financially to Portugal but his gk coach (they are very close) will probably be advising him to take the other option

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Niazmand I think overall has potential to be our best gk. He has stronger fundamentals than beiro and much better physique than amir.

He recently is encountering some issues on his exits, which was shown when he got his tm start vs Uzbek.

He had an offer earlier from Portugal and he is well known there from his gk coach as mentioned above. He will be a free agent this summer so I am fairly certain he will leave to Europe . Sivasspor is probably superior offer financially to Portugal but his gk coach (they are very close) will probably be advising him to take the other option
                  I rate Monadi higher than any keeper playing in IPL. The reason why he is not on spot light is he is playing for Saipa. This will probably be his last season at Saipa.

Comment

Not directly related to this but i was just readin through this page and the Gholizadeh/Ghaedi comparisons. Both great players, although Gholizadeh is around 2-3 years older and has the experience of playin in europe for quite some time.

Ghaedi definately needs to leave and i think Belgium, Netherlands and especially Portugal would be a great step 1st step for him. The guys is Bushehri just like Taremi so i think he needs to good weather of southern europe

Anyways comin back to what i wanted to say, last night before i slept i was browsin through insta and there is this page called fadaeian.ali.karimi
                    Holy lord what a player he was. Just takin a look at that last video of him from 2002 against Azerbaijan, i was thinkin what if...As technical as Gholizadeh and Ghaedi are but Karimi was really phenomenal by world standars when it came to technique and dribbling.

Sure he was overdribbling especially until 2002 or 2003, but the amount of entertainment and penalties he drawed for TM i think will always be unmatched. I wish there was a stat on how many penalties he got for TM. I think it should be 15+ Ahhhh yadesh bekheyr. How i sometimes wish i could go back in time and made that Atletico/Perugia moves possible.

Comment

Ghaedi needs to add some muscle mass if his mission is going to be Europe.

Look at Ansarifard in 2017-2019 as opposed to 2013-2015. He looked like a machine during/after his time with Olympiacos. The right amount of muscle weight to be strong enough for physical encounters.

If Ghaedi wants to make the move to Europe he needs some muscle. Players like Agüero who are shorter and who were smaller had to make these changes too.

Comment

Both Sadd and Duhail sent their request for Ghaedi. I also heard Shakhtar, Dynamo Kyiv, Spartak Moscow, AZ, even Leverkuzen and Braga's name.
                        At this point just like Azmoun, there are too many rumors.

Comment

If this is true then good decision by Esteghlal.
                          They will only transfer Ghaedi to Europe and at the end of ACL run of Esteghlal.

https://snn.ir/fa/news/932364/%D8%AA...B4%D8%B1%D8%B7

Comment

Ex-Bundesliga professional
                            Dejagah plans to return to Wolfsburg "in some capacity" - at 34 "still in top shape"
                            Ex-Bundesliga professional Ashkan Dejagah has been playing for Iranian Tractor FC for almost three years. In the current season he was used for the first time in the AFC Champions League, where it is "sometimes tougher", as the offensive player of "Sport Bild" has revealed. After the end of the season, Dejagah's contract expires, who despite his 34 years still feels “in top shape”.

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...esliga-return/

Not a chance any Bundesliga team wants him. He didn't last at Nottingham and his second spell for Wolfsburg wasn't a succes, I think he's dreaming...

Comment

Good way for him to keep him in some sort of spotlight , let teams know his contract is up soon and maybe get himself one last big pay day in Qatar or somewhere.

Comment

Maybe 2nd Bundesliga?
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X