No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rate overall Ghaedi potential higher than Gholizadeh. He is also overall a smarter player.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I rate overall Ghaedi potential higher than Gholizadeh. He is also overall a smarter player.
      Very bold statement IMO but time will tell! Both have higher ceilings than most ppl realize I think....exciting summer for both of them (fingers crossed) if they make the moves we hope for!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Do you know why after the considerable success of Jahanbakhsh in Holland, no other Iranian players were bought in at all?
        *Cries in Ghoochanejad*

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          *Cries in Ghoochanejad*
          Hhahahaha, to be fair Ghoochannejad is a Dutch product, so I don't consider him to be an import.

Speaking of, the poor guy despite scoring several goals as a sub seems to have been completely frozen out of his club. What happened to him?

Comment

if he had maybe 3-4 more inches to his height i think we would have already seen him in a European league. being 5'5 does not do you any favors when it comes to scouts

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              if he had maybe 3-4 more inches to his height i think we would have already seen him in a European league. being 5'5 does not do you any favors when it comes to scouts
              Yes, he's going to have to overperform considerably.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Yes, he's going to have to overperform considerably.
                Something he is been doing the whole his career so far. I remember people who were saying he can't last more than 6 months in Esteghlal, now i know it is just Esteghlal but, that is why i said he is smarter than Gholizadeh despite his height. He plays it smart, he barely(knock the wood) get injured or lose one on one battle. and he has a hell of shot, and can score from anywhere...

Comment

Something he is been doing the whole his career so far. I remember people who were saying he can't last more than 6 months in Esteghlal, now i know it is just Esteghlal but, that is why i said he is smarter than Gholizadeh despite his height. He plays it smart, he barely(knock the wood) get injured or lose one on one battle. and he has a hell of shot, and can score from anywhere...
                  What concerns me about Ghaedi is he is around a very bad entourage.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                    this and to top it off he looks bit too skinny & lightweight lad too...!! but then again his physique is key to his strength as footballer and biggest reason he is so spry and quick footed (low center of gravity and lighter mass) to top it off in a little i've seen of him, he generally comes across as a Very Clever footballer too and imo that aspect of his game is probably what has EU scouts most interested in his services..! they know they can work on his built and strengthening but you can't really teach much football intelligence..!

he should be plenty content and happy with a move to any top 6-10 team in Liga Nos and any top 7 team in Eredivisie ...! i believe he will have a far better impact in Eredivisie and probably a higher profile team from there as rumored will hopefully attain his services (barring loos o ko$khol bazia from SS..!!?) tbf, SS has been far more sensible in their approach in the past with EU offers for their top talents than the gooozoos in PP front office..!

Comment

Ghaedi hasn’t really struggled because of his size though. His agility and speed are his main advantages. And his shooting ability makes him a threat from anywhere.

I don’t like the gholizadeh comparison tbh. Gholizadeh puts in the amount of work any midfielder does defensively at charleroi and is the engine of the midfield with morioka. He isn’t allowed to just hang out up top and wait for a ball like ghaedi.

On top of that gholizadeh has managed to put out great stats despite his team being shit for over half a season.

So I’d say let’s withhold comparisons till ghaedi can replicate in Europe. He will need to put in a lot more defensive work as a winger in Europe, and even if he’s played as a striker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I also dont agree with gholizadeh comparison. Gholizadeh is much more of a playmaker who can play RW and drift around, or CAM, or even as part of 2 cms ahead ofa CDM in a 433. whereas I consider ghayedi a goalscoring winger/Second striker.

Also I dont ghayedi height/physique as a huge barrier to success either. There are good examples of players his height who have/still are brilliant in europe. Its about finding the right team and system, and crucially coach that can harness his clear talent in EU setting.

The guy produced in 10 mins vs bosnia a finish that nobody on TM has produced for a very long time.

I think he has a very good relationship with taremi,azmoun, gholizadeh (especially taremi being both from bushehr) and they will all be pushing him to go to europe ASAP. That is more important than anything in his "entourage". And we also know, that this 22 year old kid from bushehr has been enrolled in english classes for 2 years and has some decent fluency in the language now. You dont do that if you plan on hanging out in iran.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I also dont agree with gholizadeh comparison. Gholizadeh is much more of a playmaker who can play RW and drift around, or CAM, or even as part of 2 cms ahead ofa CDM in a 433. whereas I consider ghayedi a goalscoring winger/Second striker.
                          Also I dont ghayedi height/physique as a huge barrier to success either. There are good examples of players his height who have/still are brilliant in europe. Its about finding the right team and system, and crucially coach that can harness his clear talent in EU setting.
                          The guy produced in 10 mins vs bosnia a finish that nobody on TM has produced for a very long time.
                          I think he has a very good relationship with taremi,azmoun, gholizadeh (especially taremi being both from bushehr) and they will all be pushing him to go to europe ASAP. That is more important than anything in his "entourage". And we also know, that this 22 year old kid from bushehr has been enrolled in english classes for 2 years and has some decent fluency in the language now. You dont do that if you plan on hanging out in iran.
                          I still think height/weight will be his main barrier for a successful euro career. At least he need to gain some muscle like all the bayern players that transformed into beast.

We can find successful small and thin players but Ghaedi is even 3cm smaller than Messi and we will see if euro clubs will offer him a chance for someone with an exotic nationality and such height and then if they will be patient with him.

It is even difficult for small players from these euro country to succeed, let alone for someone from middle east

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I interpreted the statement that he's "once in 10 year talent" a reference to his technique, and Gholizadeh is currently the best player we have in that regard (Also a better passer and equal if not better finisher). If Iran_19 meant that in the sense of position, then there's even more competition.

Plus, it's going to take more than 10 minutes in dead time of a friendly match against a depleted Bosnia Squad to make him worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as our star forwards.

He's still pretty raw and jumping to a bigger club (PSV, Braga, Club Brugge, etc...) where he is not going to be guaranteed starting time in a more competitive league will stunt his growth.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I still think height/weight will be his main barrier for a successful euro career. At least he need to gain some muscle like all the bayern players that transformed into beast.
                              We can find successful small and thin players but Ghaedi is even 3cm smaller than Messi and we will see if euro clubs will offer him a chance for someone with an exotic nationality and such height and then if they will be patient with him.
                              It is even difficult for small players from these euro country to succeed, let alone for someone from middle east
                              well its clear he already is generating real interest and offers so I would not be worried on that front. He is same height as insigne, giovinco, etc so its not unheard of. Yes its not normal but height really is not a big issue as long as he remains quick, explosive, and can take the contact he will undoubtedly receive.

there will always be a stigma against him but he is not as far away as some people think from really challenging for regular TM spot. IMO he is already a lock for 23 man squads.

Comment

i guess he didn't drink enough shir

Comment

Working...
                                X