Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    If Ghaedi moves to Qatar, I hope Skocic replaced him with Delfi who actually has ambition
    Ghaedi is a 100 times better player than Delfi, thanks but no thanks.

Comment

I wonder what's happening with Gholizadeh.

A lot of TM fans hype him up as one of the best Iranian players, so surprised that he hasn't moved to a bigger team yet. I mean if JB gets offers from Feynoord and Anderlecht, the supposedly superior and younger Gholizadeh should at least have those instead of wasting another season in a mid-table farmers team. He's been in Belgium for a while now too, so it's not a lack exposure.

Wonder if it's because of his agent, or if the scouting reports are turning up sometime we don't notice because of Iranian bias.
      Last edited by The; 07-15-2021, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

A lot of TM fans hype him up as one of the best Iranian players, so surprised that he hasn't moved to a bigger team yet. I mean if JB gets offers from Feynoord and Anderlecht, the supposedly superior and younger Gholizadeh should at least have those instead of wasting another season in a mid-table farmers team. He's been in Belgium for a while now too, so it's not a lack exposure.

Wonder if it's because of his agent, or if the scouting reports are turning up sometime we don't notice because of Iranian bias.
        Gholizadeh is not supposedly superior to Jahanbakhsh, he is superior to Jahanbakhsh. Alireza can only dream of giving a through ball like Gholizadeh in the game against Iraq. Maybe it a failure of clubs to notice the quality Ali has, but we TM supporters and followers can easily see who the better player is between the two.

Comment

Gholizadeh needs to be playing in a better league. I think as some have mentioned, it's an agents thing or maybe stigma of having an Iranian player. I don't know - but he needs to be in Spain or at least in France. We clearly need to have our players represented by professional agencies.

He was phenomenal last year in Belgium.

Comment

Another of 100 which failed to develop for many reasons, his physicality can be a big part of it, you can say Di Maria shining, yes, there is always exception but he is too fragile. The same for Ghaedi, i don't see anything more than mid table Portugal/Belgium in at the best in his career.

Comment

The Gholi-ARJ debate has seen many friendships destroyed and given birth to great toxicity. The ARJ side of the debate are certainly lolling until Gholi gets himself to a respectable club.

Comment

I don't get what is the expectation for JB here or in genenral, he was warming the bench for 3 years, and it is obvious unless you have a hell of agent, he was not going to get any decent offer from top league, one season probably but 3, the damage was pretty much done. I don't think returning to Dutch league where he played his best football it is a bad thing, because both in Brighton and TM he was very average at best.

Comment

With this move, Kaanani one step closer to being left out of TM's starting lineup?

Comment

Feyenoord director Frank Arnesen has responded to the rumors that Alireza Jahanbakhsh should become Steven Berghuis' successor at Feyenoord.

"We are on the right track, we still have something to do, but we are optimistic," Arnesen confirms the almost imminent deal with Brighton & Hove Albion, which the Iranian reportedly wants to let go for just 4.5 million euros. In 2019, the Premier League club paid about 20 million for him.
                    https://www.soccernews.nl/news/81836...akhshgeruchten

This basically confirms it.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post

With this move, Kaanani one step closer to being left out of TM's starting lineup?
                      Why? He is defender and it is not like the rest of his competition play in much much better league. Shoja is already in Qatar, PAG in China and Majid now play for bottom table club in Turkey. If it was winger or forward then probably yes....

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Why? He is defender and it is not like the rest of his competition play in much much better league. Shoja is already in Qatar, PAG in China and Majid now play for bottom table club in Turkey. If it was winger or forward then probably yes....
                        Maybe this makes way for Pouraliganji. Maybe Skocic won't like the downgrade to the Qatari league.

Comment

Gol Bezan has already made it clear that this guy, Sina Tafazoli, doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Why is he suddenly PFDC’s favorite reporter?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            The Gholi-ARJ debate has seen many friendships destroyed and given birth to great toxicity. The ARJ side of the debate are certainly lolling until Gholi gets himself to a respectable club.
                            The Gholizadeh side (of there is no debate who the better and more talented player is) are lolling that Jahanbakhsh has never played one good game for TM, while Gholizadeh has made his mark. Jahanbakhsh's nickname in TM should be the invisible man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              Ghaedi is a 100 times better player than Delfi, thanks but no thanks.
                              Not if he chooses to go to garbage Qatari/retirement league Delfi has been Europe grinding it out so no thanks to you and your opinion

Comment

There is nothing certain or likely about ghayedi to qatar. Both qatari clubs that offered had their bid rejected and couple months ago SS said they would only sell him to europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X