Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza rejected Anderlecht.

He wants Feyenoord but with a low release clause!

Comment

^^^ is that a credible account? 20 followers in 11 years…

Comment

Alireza to Feyenoord is a great move!
        First things first, he needs consistent playing time in a World Cup year.
        He moves back to a league and country where he is comfortable and did wonders in.

He's still young so one really good season and he can try something else.

Comment

We’ve been getting so many moves this week. Everyone but sardar smh

Comment

Waiting for :
            - azmoun to improve league
            - ezza, allahyar and gholizadeh to improve team or league
            - salimi and rezaei to stay in Europe
            - ghaedi and salmani to go to Europe
            - Milmo to not disappoint us.
            - EU surprise move for PAG and why not MehrMo

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              ^^^ is that a credible account? 20 followers in 11 years…
              His posts earlier seem to be somewhat on point

He was the first to mention that the talks are becoming advanced and the transfer fee being paid in stalments , which was later expanded on (4.5 over 2 years) by two Feynoord "insider" accounts.

Take it with a grain of salt, but don't see why the guy would make things up this much in depth.

Comment

Maybe Alireza is pretending to be this guy on Twitter , I know he plays FPL 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  This is great news!! He will be a star in the Eredivisie and regain his confidence. Feyenoord is a great club located in a beautiful city. It is the perfect place for Alireza. They play with classic wingers, Berghuis (also a winger) became their star after a failed stint in the Premier League and JB is a better player than him. I'm glad he chose for his career over money, he can always move to Qatar or China when he is in his 30's.
                  Lol that's fine and all, but not at a massive pay cut. I find it hard to believe there wasn't another top six league with a team that would take him on for a "reasonable" pay cut. Wreaks of desperation and that isn't what you want people (including your future teammates and manager, let alone fans) associating you with as a first impression.

That said, at least the rumor is he has a low release clause. Hopefully a good year at Feyenoord can take him to a decent German or Spanish team.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    His posts earlier seem to be somewhat on point

He was the first to mention that the talks are becoming advanced and the transfer fee being paid in stalments , which was later expanded on (4.5 over 2 years) by two Feynoord "insider" accounts.

Take it with a grain of salt, but don't see why the guy would make things up this much in depth.
                    Anything accurate is just old and regurgitated. He posted 30 minutes ago about Hajsafi and AEK. Everyone knew about this 24 hours ago.

Same thing with today’s post about Allahyar. Turkish sources were saying he’s staying until January and mentioned Zenit interest weeks ago.

Comment

Acc to same acct charleroi have made permanent offer for kaveh and gent offered contract extension of 3 years to milad (?)

The guy hasn’t been right or early on everything but clearly he has some sources

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Acc to same acct charleroi have made permanent offer for kaveh and gent offered contract extension of 3 years to milad (?)

The guy hasn’t been right or early on everything but clearly he has some sources
                        What’s is so clear about him having sources? If I create an account and reported news the day after, and added a few “so and so has an offer from this club”, you would say that account clearly has sources too?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          What’s is so clear about him having sources? If I create an account and reported news the day after, and added a few “so and so has an offer from this club”, you would say that account clearly has sources too?
                          I mean if you had specific details about installments, percentage pay cuts, release clauses, etc maybe. They are weird things to make up. Even the BS twitter transfer accts don’t really add such details bc it’s just more information that could embarrass them.

But for sure he isnt some verified expert/insider. Like I dont know how he is reporting a 3 year extension from gent for milad when they are actively trying to offload him

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                            Lol that's fine and all, but not at a massive pay cut. I find it hard to believe there wasn't another top six league with a team that would take him on for a "reasonable" pay cut. Wreaks of desperation and that isn't what you want people (including your future teammates and manager, let alone fans) associating you with as a first impression.

That said, at least the rumor is he has a low release clause. Hopefully a good year at Feyenoord can take him to a decent German or Spanish team.
                            Do you really think clubs from top six leagues would give a contract to a player who has been warming the bench for some small English club the past two seasons? He can also keep warming the bench for the remainder of his contract and return to Iran when he is 30 years of age by then, but if i were him i'd take the chance and move to Feyenoord, at least that's what i hope as an Iranian football fan.

Comment

According to footballi :
                              - Fenerbahçe and AEK are interested by Milmo. Gent wants to sell him but the final word is up to Milmo.

- Al duheil qatar are negotiating with Esteghlal for Ghaedi

Comment

If Ghaedi moves to Qatar, I hope Skocic replaced him with Delfi who actually has ambition

Comment

Working...
                                X