Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Nottingham forest = one way ticket to qatar after 1 year
    If the choice is between Brest and Forest I prefer Brest. Yes they narrowly avoided relegation last year but he would be 1st choice, play the likes of PSG, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Monaco, Rennes 2x a year which is more top level games than a typical Gent Europa League run where they got pegged by everybody last year (ok thorup year was exception). He is 27 so if he played solid in france he could still make one last transfer in a couple years. He would be really tested by lot of wing talent that Ligue 1 produces each year.

Championship is ok if the team is something like brentford, norwich, etc with clear plan to promote. There are some teams that are just perenially in there and dont do anything except changes coaches ever year. Forest fall into this crappy category.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Al Arabi rejected 4 offers for Mehrdad Mohammadi. 2 from Belgium and 2 from Portugal. They listed him as non-transferrable this summer.
      He has 3 years contract or 2?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Al Arabi rejected 4 offers for Mehrdad Mohammadi. 2 from Belgium and 2 from Portugal. They listed him as non-transferrable this summer.
        He had brain fart.
        With traffics in wingers and forward, the only way players may have chance for TM is playing in Europe and even that doesn't guarantee a call up (Alipour, Zahedi).
        I mean Ali Karimi can play for Aluminium and still get invited for TM because we are thin in CM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He had brain fart.
          With traffics in wingers and forward, the only way players may have chance for TM is playing in Europe and even that doesn't guarantee a call up (Alipour, Zahedi).
          I mean Ali Karimi can play for Aluminium and still get invited for TM because we are thin in CM.
          Well I think you could also use the argument you just made to show that he made ok decision. Even in europe for midtable team in portugal (prob his best offer after aves year) the max he would be is a TM callup sometimes (not even for sure) and in terms of minutes he would get theyd probably be minimal.

For a player who did not make much money at sepahan (he came in pretty unknown from rah ahan) and then at Aves wasnt paid some of his salary this was his only chance to make a really big amount of money and he took it. He continued to perform there at very high level and if he keeps it up he will have chance to return to europe where portuguese market clearly really rates him. Given his age and the amount of talent in forward/wing positions, especially younger talent, his chances of making big TM impact are minimal and thats ok, he can still make great money and even have another run at europe in the future.

Comment

Makani? Lol
            He play for some shit team in 2nd div in Norway. Plus he is a fcuking loser.

First division Norway, but yeah, he's not in the Team Melli picture lol

Comment

Mehrdad would be turning 29 right before the next WC. He could've stayed in Europe till then, improve and fight for the wing spot at TM. After the WC, he could've made a big money move and played 4 years in Qatar while finishing his prime years.

Comment

Makani? Lol
                He play for some shit team in 2nd div in Norway. Plus he is a fcuking loser.

Play in top div in Norway. And he does well.
                Is he a Team Melli players based on his carachter ? No.
                But having him out of Iran will make place for another young Irani GK.

Comment

naderi supposedly has 2 offers from Greece and Hungary. His contract with SS ends when this season finishes (3 more games)

Comment

Fekr mikonid Mohebi bere Europa vaghti fasle lige bartar tamom beshe?

Booye Qatar baraye Ghaedi miyaad?
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Fekr mikonid Mohebi bere Europa vaghti fasle lige bartar tamom beshe?

Booye Qatar baraye Ghaedi miyaad?
                      mohebi I think for sure has and will get offers. Basically all our even semi talented players are these days, and he is one of the very good ones. The question is will sepahan accept any offers as he is not a free agent. Mohebi himself has already said one of his main goals is moving to europe.

Ghayedi I doubt goes to qatar. He is especially close with Azmoun and Taremi who I am sure have spoken with him a lot to take EU leap. SS said they will only sell him to europe. Hopefully a EL level portuguese team makes a move for him as that would be an ideal landing spot.

Comment

I think it's possible Ghaeddi and Mohebbi leave in EUrope.

Comment

would like to se ghaedi in italy..

how does the military service thing work btw, he already done it or have to do it soon?
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Qataris reporting Kanani will have his al ahli medical shortly

Comment

So no more updates on any of these attackers who were rumoured moves?

Ghaedi, Azmoun, Mohebi, Gholizadeh. AJB has some news.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Saman has shown this year that a move to the Championship can be a good thing and in the past we have seen it not work. Forest are what is called a ‘sleeping giant’ so could be a good move.
                                Yes, for a competitive club, not Forest.

Comment

Working...
                                X