Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
    Yes, we know you hate Tractor, you don't need to mention it for the 12345678901234519th time.

In addition, your beloved Perspolis has also often not paid his players' salaries. So don't pretend your football club is innocent.
    I don't recall a situation where a player has had trouble leaving Iran though for such an issue. At most for a few hours and then he leaves.
    I don't think he said Persepolis is innocent either.

Plus Teraktor fans have very quickly gone from being some of the warmest and most loved fans to the most annoying (not you specifically).

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
      Yes, we know you hate Tractor, you don't need to mention it for the 12345678901234519th time.

In addition, your beloved Perspolis has also often not paid his players' salaries. So don't pretend your football club is innocent.
      yea, a lot of Iranian Clubs are bad for that, but I don't recall foreign PP players having their passport confiscated...

Comment

Just for the record, Eamon Zayed has his passport confiscated back when he played for Aluminium Hormozgan

Comment

Esteghlal should look into Héctor Moreno. I think he’d be a perfect fit as a replacement in the 11 for Moradmand. He’s already acclimated to the region and is planning on returning to Concacaf for next season. But this is a good opportunity for Esteghlal to look into him before he leaves. That’s if they can afford him.

He’s a solid center back. It could also help open the door for Mexican players to play in our league in the future. Michael Umaña (Costa Rica) and Jerry Bengston (Honduras) have played in Lige Bartar before. But we’ve never had any Mexican players in our league.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Esteghlal should look into Héctor Moreno. I think he’d be a perfect fit as a replacement in the 11 for Moradmand. He’s already acclimated to the region and is planning on returning to Concacaf for next season. But this is a good opportunity for Esteghlal to look into him before he leaves. That’s if they can afford him.

He’s a solid center back. It could also help open the door for Mexican players to play in our league in the future. Michael Umaña (Costa Rica) and Jerry Bengston (Honduras) have played in Lige Bartar before. But we’ve never had any Mexican players in our league.
            And someone to play DM.
            Esteghlal failed to replace Karimi. They managed to replace Ebrahimi with Karimi but since he left the DM position has been terrible
            One of the reason of Persepolis succes is their depth in CM with Kamal, Sarlak and Ahmad Nour.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

A qatari club (al wakra) wants nourollahi

Comment

Offers from Portugal, Russia and Holland for Ghaedi?
                He will shine in Portugal and Holland for sure...
                He shouldn't accept anything less than top 4-5 teams in these countries though base on his level of talent.

https://snn.ir/fa/news/930145/%D9%85...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He shouldn't accept anything less than top 4-5 teams in these countries though base on his level of talent.

I’m sure between Holland and Portugal he has at the very least a top 5-6 team. Of everyone currently playing in Iranian, he’s the one who needs to get to Europe ASAP. It’ll be really sad if he stays another season...if he goes to Europe now he can establish himself and move onto even bigger things.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Vali farz konim ke pishnahad az yek teame vasate jadvali ya hatta paayine jadvali begire.

Behtar nist ghabool kone agar pishnahadhaaye digari nagire?
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Vali farz konim ke pishnahad az yek teame vasate jadvali ya hatta paayine jadvali begire.

Behtar nist ghabool kone agar pishnahadhaaye digari nagire?
                      Ardalan jan.
                      Ghaedi Mehrdad M o Alipoor nist. Bazikoni mesle in az har 10 sal yeki to Iran miad. ye seri shayad began Taremi ham raft Rio Ave, ama vaghti ke Taremi raft onja ziad to Europe moshtari o value nadasht on moghe
                      Motmaenam Ghaedi pishnahadhaye behtari az Mehrdad M o Alipoor daryaft karde ya mikone.

Comment

Ardalan jan.
                        Ghaedi Mehrdad M o Alipoor nist. Bazikoni mesle in az har 10 sal yeki to Iran miad. ye seri shayad began Taremi ham raft Rio Ave, ama vaghti ke Taremi raft onja ziad to Europe moshtari o value nadasht on moghe
                        Motmaenam Ghaedi pishnahadhaye behtari az Mehrdad M o Alipoor daryaft karde ya mikone.
                        Gholizadeh is basically a better version of Ghaedi and only 3 years older. I don't think he's that rare of a specimen, especially when you take into account his weaknesses. Ghaedi definitely needs to go to a small club and adjust to a more professional league before jumping to a top club.

Comment

Ardalan jan.
                          Doroste. Potentiale Ghaedi kheili bishtar az Alipour va Mehrdad ast.

Braga ba Carvalhal vaghean ideal ast, va omidvaram ke Esteghlaal yek gheimate manteghi bezaare rooye Mehdi.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Gholizadeh is basically a better version of Ghaedi and only 3 years older. I don't think he's that rare of a specimen, especially when you take into account his weaknesses. Ghaedi definitely needs to go to a small club and adjust to a more professional league before jumping to a top club.
                            Man ham Gholizadeh raa yek baazikone pokhte-tar midonam az Ghaedi.

Az nazare taktiki va tasmimgiri jelotar az Ghaedi ast va az nazare fanni dar yek sathe,

ya dar vaghe dar yek sathe balaatar.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I actually know for sure that both AZ and Feyenoord have watched Ghaedi ; - )
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                I actually know for sure that both AZ and Feyenoord have watched Ghaedi ; - )
                                Do you know why after the considerable success of Jahanbakhsh in Holland, no other Iranian players were bought in at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X