Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Shakhtar is a decent club but no way a top club in the world. What amaze me is why no team from Bundesliga, La Liga, Italy are willing to take a chance with our boys. There are plenty garbage players in top leagues as well....
    I was exaggerating a bit lol, but I honestly do think Shakhtar are a top 20 club in the world

Comment

I want Rezaei to stay in Europe. But if he’s gonna go to West Asia he needs to come back to Esteghlal and help them in the ACL. Esteghlal aren’t really favorites to go further than the QFs but they may surprise people if they sign both Cheshmi and Rezaei. Cheshmi and Rezaei can for sure help Esteghlal vs. Al Hilal.

Before I get crapped on by fellow Persepolisi brethren and sistren lol, I just want to see all of our clubs succeed in Asia. If we end up facing each other of course we will beat them

But we should strengthen all 3 clubs before the knockout stages.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I don't see them going after an other iranian from charleroi after rezaei flop
        Bale, pas az inke nazdik bood Brugge zendegie herfeie Kaveh raa BE GOH bekeshe vaghti masdoom bood va nabayad baazi mikard,

shayad dorost migi.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Mousavi and Yazdani specifically apparently helped ruin the reputation of Iranian players in Germany. I remember reading how they behaved very poorly in terms of discipline when they were in Bundesliga. Mousavi was in Bayer Leverkusen for goodness sake and he was more concerned about nightclubs and partying if I remember the allegations correctly.
          Both Alekasir and Moghanloo are better striker than Mousavi and Khatibi and yet both signed with two big clubs at that time in Germany. Yazdani is a decent person but i remember Mousavi's partying part. Later when he moved to 2nd div he did ok with Forthina koln but i guess it was too little too late. Anyway Leverkuzen was just too big for both players.

Comment

Both Alekasir and Moghanloo are better striker than Mousavi and Khatibi and yet both signed with two big clubs at that time in Germany. Yazdani is a decent person but i remember Mousavi's partying part. Later when he moved to 2nd div he did ok with Forthina koln but i guess it was too little too late. Anyway Leverkuzen was just too big for both players.
            The talent is certainly better now.. It's just very hard to get Iranians into Europe.
            In all honesty, with how weak the Iranian rial is, players should be more motivated to go play abroad.

Comment

Moghanlou is the same guy that couldn't score a goal in portuguese league while having plenty of playing time with a good side, and became a TM candidate in front of someone who is one of Ukraine topscorers with some goals against an indian team?

Comment

Moghanlou is the same guy that couldn't score a goal in portuguese league while having plenty of playing time with a good side, and became a TM candidate in front of someone who is one of Ukraine topscorers with some goals against an indian team?
                Its the usual Perspolisi agenda. Remember that they are loyal to that “kelub” first and then maybe Team Melli. And that’s if they are not too busy trying to derail a World Cup campaign or pushing their “flavor of the month” into TM.

Comment

Moghanlou did score in Portugal. I am not sure what you mean.
                  And are you referring to Zahedi or Sayyadmanesh?
                  Sayyadmanesh is injured and Zaehdi is good but does not have the height that Moghanlou does. Simple as that. He gives more options.

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Its the usual Perspolisi agenda. Remember that they are loyal to that “kelub” first and then maybe Team Melli. And that’s if they are not too busy trying to derail a World Cup campaign or pushing their “flavor of the month” into TM.
                  As if every club in Iran doesn't pull that shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Moghanlou did score in Portugal. I am not sure what you mean.
                    And are you referring to Zahedi or Sayyadmanesh?
                    Sayyadmanesh is injured and Zaehdi is good but does not have the height that Moghanlou does. Simple as that. He gives more options.

As if every club in Iran doesn't pull that shit?
                    He never scored in the Portuguese league what I said was correct. He only scored a tokhmi goal in a game counting for portuguese cup.
                    Yes i meant zahedi. He is not small either and can use his feet better that what I saw from moghanlou in Portugal

Comment

While i agree with you, but i guess you are not realizing how hard can be for our players to move to a decent league and perform right away. It is not On and Off switch man.

Yeah Taremi did that, Daei also performed quite well at his first season, but many many players struggled at the beginning or left, due to lots of factors, language, lack of decent people around, not being mentally ready for such a challenge, etc

Moghanloo is a big guy and still quite young. I am not his biggest fan, but be patient...

Regarding to Zahedi, he is really quiet since he joined a better team, just saying.. But again lets give him some time...

Comment

While i agree with you, but i guess you are not realizing how hard can be for our players to move to a decent league and perform right away. It is not On and Off switch man.

Yeah Taremi did that, Daei also performed quite well at his first season, but many many players struggled at the beginning or left, due to lots of factors, language, lack of decent people around, not being mentally ready for such a challenge, etc

Moghanloo is a big guy and still quite young. I am not his biggest fan, but be patient...

Regarding to Zahedi, he is really quiet since he joined a better team, just saying.. But again lets give him some time...
                        It is not me who isn't patient but him than run back from Europe after 6 months. I am not fan of Alipour but I respect him much more than Alipour.

Zahedi is a good player but fkked his momentum by leaving at mid season.

Comment

It is not me who isn't patient but him than run back from Europe after 6 months. I am not fan of Alipour but I respect him much more than Alipour.
                          Zahedi is a good player but fkked his momentum by leaving at mid season.
                          Alipoor won everything with Persepolis and from age of 20 he was popular because he was playing for Persepolis. and made his money. Moghanloo was playing for Peykan and 2 years ago people barely heard about him. Different situation.. I highly doubt he was getting paid more than few thousand at Santra Clara.
                          Every player case is different. they have family to feed. I love to see more players in Europe like you but sometimes there are more factors...

Comment

Alipoor won everything with Persepolis and from age of 20 he was popular because he was playing for Persepolis. and made his money. Moghanloo was playing for Peykan and 2 years people barely heard about him. Different situation.. I highly doubt he was getting paid more than few thousand at Santra Clara.
                            Every player case is different. they have family to feed. I love to see more players in Europe like you but sometimes there are more factors...
                            Pp is basically after every legionnaires so staying more than 6 months wouldn't have made any difference.

Comment

Zahedi is around 187 and moghanlou like 191 so not a huge difference there.

Moghanlou showed good stuff with perspolis but it would make more sense to invite zahedi.

either way they would be 4th choice and most likely not play.

I do hope moghanlou goes back to portugal, because he has a different profile compared to other strikers, even if he's unpolished, I find him much more of a target man.

But we are very blessed to leave several good strikers out of the list, our talent in this department currently is probably the highest its ever been.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Moghanlou has alot to work on to even be considered TM material. Many ST's/ Attackers ahead of him and rightly so.

Comment

Working...
                                X