Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

The summer window is coming up. Let's hope for a good transfer window (ex. Azmoun to a top 4 league, Jahanbahksh to Germany/Holland, Allahayar to Shakhtar, etc.)
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 04-20-2021, 06:33 AM.

COVID transfer window suggests the reality will be very minimal activity for all who still have a contract.

Comment

Azmoun and Gholizadeh are the two biggest ones for me who MUST leave their respective clubs.

Things will also be interesting for majid hosseini who will be a free agent so he’ll be a steal for whoever picks him up and also milad mo who has one year remaining on his contract gent will either have to sell him or extend his contract.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Abedzadeh bere Braga kheili khosh-haal misham.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

azmoun - > Sevilla (if Atalanta or Roma happen good too, but still sevilla is the best option)

Allahyar-> Shakhtar (ok with him staying with zorya until January, currently set to be the case)

Abedzadeh -> Guimaraes,Braga

Ghayedi -> Braga, AZ

Gholizadeh ->Sociedad,Betis,Celta etc or Lyon, Lens, Rennes in france (midtable BuLi also good).

Majid i just hope goes somewhere he is starter, just preferably not greece unless olympiakos.

Beiro -> Anywhere else in europe where he is a starter. AEK mentioned which would be great I think.

only other players I can see moving/need a move is ARJ but I dont really care what he does at this point. Maybe we get lucky with a couple more PGPL surprises like the past few seasons. Mohebbi, Hardani, Niazmand, etc

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            azmoun - > Sevilla (if Atalanta or Roma happen good too, but still sevilla is the best option)

Allahyar-> Shakhtar

Abedzadeh - > Guimaraes,Braga

Ghayedi -> Braga, AZ

Gholizadeh ->Sociedad,Betis,Celta etc or Lyon, Lens, Rennes in france (midtable BuLi also good).

Majid i just hope goes somewhere he is starter, just preferably not greece unless olympiakos.
            Great scenario, hoping we get some midfielders in Europe.

Hopefully Delfi can make his Gorica move permanent or whoever is in charge of Charleroi uses him as a Gholi replacement.

Comment

Rumors are Kanani to Ahli of Qatar, i didn't expect anything else from this guy lol
              I don't get younger Iranian players such as Cheshmi, Kanani, etc joining mid table teams in Qatar.

Cheshmi was in TM radar at SS but since joining shitty Qatari side, he is totally off. I mean you play for Persepolis, Esteghlal Which are at the same level of Duhail and Sadd, why joining crappy teams there even if it is for money. At least like Karimi join their top teams.
              I don't blame Shoja and Ebrahimi though, they are over 30 and this will be their last fat contract maybe. But youngers? Come on...
              Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                COVID transfer window suggests the reality will be very minimal activity for all who still have a contract.
                Clubs with financial issues may be willing to look towards Iran for some cheaper talent. I wouldn't mind our boys using that opportunity as a stepping stone into Europe. Top 4 Leagues are the goal for sure, but if you're not already playing in Europe let's just make sure you get there this summer for WC22.

Comment

Funny that no one mentioned ARJ here

Comment

This is probably not entirely transfer-related, but Tractor's former Algerian striker can't leave Iran and his passport has been confiscated

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      This is probably not entirely transfer-related, but Tractor's former Algerian striker can't leave Iran and his passport has been confiscated

Add this to the list of why you should always cheer against Teraktor, even if they're playing against House of Saud XI.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Add this to the list of why you should always cheer against Teraktor, even if they're playing against House of Saud XI.
                        Disgusting....f**k these clubs that do nothing but give Iran a bad name. They have become notorious in this category the last few years. They are starting to crumble and as soon as dejagah is gone that will only happen more and more.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Allahyar-> Shakhtar (ok with him staying with zorya until January, currently set to be the case)

Abedzadeh -> Guimaraes,Braga

Ghayedi -> Braga, AZ

Beiro -> Anywhere else in europe where he is a starter. AEK mentioned which would be great I think.

only other players I can see moving/need a move is ARJ but I dont really care what he does at this point. Maybe we get lucky with a couple more PGPL surprises like the past few seasons. Mohebbi, Hardani, Niazmand, etc
                          what we hope for ☝️
                          Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Rumors are Kanani to Ahli of Qatar, i didn't expect anything else from this guy lol
                          I don't get younger Iranian players such as Cheshmi, Kanani, etc joining mid table teams in Qatar.

Cheshmi was in TM radar at SS but since joining shitty Qatari side, he is totally off. I mean you play for Persepolis, Esteghlal Which are at the same level of Duhail and Sadd, why joining crappy teams there even if it is for money. At least like Karimi join their top teams.
                          I don't blame Shoja and Ebrahimi though, they are over 30 and this will be their last fat contract maybe. But youngers? Come on...
                          Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                          what we mostly end up with ☝️
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            what we hope for ☝️

what we mostly end up with ☝️
                            lol
                            I dont think anybody should expect anything from the middle aged players still in PGPL. If they are contributing solidly to tM like kanani has been, that is the best you can hope for. Besides that we know the guy by now doesnt really have ambition of europe, will bounce around PP and qatari teams. Same thing with ali karimi, he may be on duhail now who are solid but he initially left SS for some crappy bottom table qatari side, that after a few months loaned him to duhail to replace ramin.

Same thing with cheshmi. I am actually happy for shoja and ebrahimi they are 30+ and making very good money in qatar while staying fit and contributing to tM.

Only from Iran to euro transfers will have to be young guys with ambition and high ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Yes, we know you hate Tractor, you don't need to mention it for the 12345678901234519th time.

In addition, your beloved Perspolis has also often not paid his players' salaries. So don't pretend your football club is innocent.

Comment

Working...
                              X