No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here’s another source I found, insidemercato.

Another source.

It's rumored that their current RM (Ludovic Blas) will go to Besiktas and Gholizadeh will come in as his replacement.
    Last edited by Leicester City; 06-14-2021, 03:02 PM. Reason: MORE SOURCES

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Here’s another source I found, insidemercato.
      Lol one of the comments on that post says “Bruno Fernando after the vaccine”

Comment

He's gonna be in a similar situation to AJB if he moves to a bottom-table league that has no possession to attack. His agent must be trash if that's the best offer he has

Comment

I am not sure why Gholizadeh doesn't shine as much with TM. He has been rock solid and a superstar at Charleroi. Hope to see hi impress in the same manner with TM soon. BTW I never knew Gholizadeh is green-eyed. Interesting

Comment

I never understood why AZ never went after Iranian talents after seeing how successful ARJ was for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              He's gonna be in a similar situation to AJB if he moves to a bottom-table league that has no possession to attack. His agent must be trash if that's the best offer he has
              nantes is the only named team so far. Source also mentions that many others in Europe/France are interested

Comment

Finally at least some link and a rumor.... his agent must be pretty shitt..?

dont mind him go there and work his way into a better team or league from Nantes ... at least a step up from charlieboys and Belgium league..!!
                if he can shine in France then probably a more formidable EU club come for him...!!? probably gets noticed better in france than belgic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Finally at least some link and a rumor.... his agent must be pretty shitt..?

dont mind him go there and work his way into a better team or league from Nantes ... at least a step up from charlieboys and Belgium league..!!
                  if he can shine in France then probably a more formidable EU club come for him...!!? probably gets noticed better in france than belgic
                  Agreed, look at what Saman did in France with Amiens before they were regulated.

Not a huge fan of the French league (or a European country where racist traditions remain strong), but based off Gholizadeh's performance this month, I think he could use the added challenge of playing in a stronger league than Belgium. His game isn't ready for the World Cup yet -- but he can get there!

Also, great to see that Niazmand with Portimonense appears to be a done deal. I hope we continue to open up Portugal, arguably a league equal to France's.

Cannot wait to see what other promotional transfers our boys are able to secure!

Comment

Ideally, we have these transfers based on rumors:

Azmoun -> Sevilla
                    Niazmand -> Portimonense
                    Abedzadeh, Ghaedi?/Mohebi? -> Braga
                    Majid Hosseini -> Bottom table Serie A team (pls no Gooz step)
                    Gholizadeh -> Nantes (would prefer a better team but a league upgrade may be good if he shines and moves to a better French team in a season, though we thought the same of Saman)

Would love it if players like Pouraliganji and Noorafkan give Europe another chance and some of our midfielders/defenders move to lower Euro leagues from Asia

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/176230...8C%D8%B1%D9%85

Seems jalali (22) who has been playing brilliant with saipa and showed nice cameo for TM vs syria could go to PP.

He is a very technical LB with great crossing ability, honestly if he could shove himself on a mid/lower tableteam in Belgium or Portugal he would have a big chance to make LB spot his own moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        https://www.varzesh3.com/news/176230...8C%D8%B1%D9%85

Seems jalali (22) who has been playing brilliant with saipa and showed nice cameo for TM vs syria could go to PP.

He is a very technical LB with great crossing ability, honestly if he could shove himself on a mid/lower tableteam in Belgium or Portugal he would have a big chance to make LB spot his own moving forward.
                        They have Aghaei there, wonder why they look for another one, specially Amiri can play there as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          They have Aghaei there, wonder why they look for another one, specially Amiri can play there as well...
                          Maybe they are adopting Bayern strategy : take every good players from the league to weaken the other clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Exactly and also don’t forget Ali Shojaei who is very solid and can play there too…..I rather get a good RB or some more depth at striker since Moghanlou’s loan will run out eventually and abdi is way too inconsistent to be relied upon.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If it means we may see Aghaei move to Europe then I am happy for Jalali to move to Persepolis

Comment

Azmoun to Milan is rated 70% at Transfermarkt.de!!!

https://www.transfermarkt.de/ac-mila.../1#anchor_7757

Comment

Working...
                                X