No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AEK isnt bad for him, obviously portugal is preferred 100%, and I am sure he has offers there. But being with Karim, Ehsan can help his adaptation. He would be a star player there for sure and if he can carry this form over to a Euro League that is more scoutable + higher profile continental games with AEK he could quickly level up to a league like spain or italy.

Given SS financial situation I would be shocked if he doesnt leave in the coming weeks once the season officially ends.

Comment

What a suspens about Milmo next destination!

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
        Our two starting central defenders in Qatar? That’s a big mistake…
        Generally I would agree, but PAG has been in Qatar for most of his career now and he's been great for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Grain of salt, but:

AEK have enquired about Ghaedi.

https://twitter.com/Sth92/status/141...864747527?s=19
          Definitely grain of salt but it wouldn't be a bad option to play for AEK... There's certainly better options in Portugal, Belgium, or Holland but AEK is a step up from Esteghlal.

Comment

The source comes from Sina Tafazolli, the same guy who said Ghayedi had an offer from Ajax but rejected it because the "player considers himself to be past the developmental stage of his career and prefers a more serious club/league"

This guy is just a wannabe reporter, no offense to him.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              What a suspens about Milmo next destination!
              It was dead silent for azmoun about a week ago so hopefully we wake up with some news of traction in the coming days
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Footballi says moghanlou may join sepahan and mohebi to santa clara

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Footballi says moghanlou may join sepahan and mohebi to santa clara
                  its beginning to seem a certainty that mohebi will become a legionairre. One of Boavista or Santa Clara I think. Santa Clara has conference league so that would be good. Also would be nice to have him balance out Moghanlou reputation to keep them interested in PGPL players.

Just leaves the big question of Ghayedi and Milad...

Comment

Moharram Navidkia said in the pre match conference before the game against Esteghlal that 3 Sepahan players were going to leave the club after the last match to become legionaires. I'm guessing that's Niazmand, Haji Safi, and maybe Mohebbi.

Comment

"A Bola" ham gozaresh mide ke Mohebi dar astaaneye pey-vastan be Santa Clara ast:

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2021-07-30/...fechado/899395
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Taremi opened the door! Credits to him!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Mohebi has talent and physical qualities to explode in portugal.

He also has a strong mentality. If he improves his decision making he will be full package winger.

Comment

I wasn't much impressed by Mohebbi this season. Yes he was dealing with injuries but couldn't impress in the league and was in&out of lime up.
                            I was expecting more from him tbh.
                            Hope a move to Europe put him into the right direction.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hossein Kanaanizadegan joined Al-Ahli Doha.

Comment

Thank goodness for Mohebbi to Santa Clara. Solid player and our midfield depth is lacking.

Comment

Working...
                                X