Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Majidi “we will let ghaedi go only if we can find a good replacement for him”:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSHShsiA...dium=copy_link

I don’t understand this…..with the money they get from a potential transfer they should not only be able to replace him but also probably diabate and milic too.
    99% of teams don't pay their players and staff, and then when they do it's usually not on time. There's no rationale or logic anywhere in any PGPL team.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Majidi doesn't want to be left without a replacement, it would be his job on the line if he was. I understand it. I don't see the problem here, especially if the clubs closest to signing Ghaedi from Qatar, which seems to be the case.

Comment

Olympiacos have made a million euro offer for ghaedi according to goal newspaper: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMvExFI...dium=copy_link

After seeing how they treated Karim and him mentioning this is a club where shady stuff goes down, I’d prefer ghaedi not go there but obviously good for the purpose of playing in CL and playing in a better team than SS.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Olympiacos have made a million euro offer for ghaedi according to goal newspaper: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMvExFI...dium=copy_link

After seeing how they treated Karim and him mentioning this is a club where shady stuff goes down, I’d prefer ghaedi not go there but obviously good for the purpose of playing in CL and playing in a better team than SS.
          Doesn't sound true, specially if goal is an Iranian newspaper

Comment

I missed this one, what happened between Karim and Olympiacos?
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              I missed this one, what happened between Karim and Olympiacos?
              Karim was their top goal scorer and also was the top scorer in the league up until the last match day (believe it was the 2017-18 season) where he narrowly lost the golden boot. Shortly after they started randomly benching him and looking to sell him and Karim was interviewed a couple of times about what was going on and he mentioned that he prefers not to talk and create drama for the club but when the time is right he will mention how they were treating him and what was happening. He never shared the news or at least I don’t remember what caused the fusion with management.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I read through some Iranian pages, 22 years old Naft Masjed soleyman forward, Sasan Hosseini, is about to join Santa Clara with Mohebbi
                ?!?!
                Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Think olympiakos is a very good move for ghayedi. Karim was fucked over by that Albanian coach more than anybody. Also they ended up replacing him with youssef el arabi who is just a much better than karim objectively and has proven it with so many clutch EL,CL goals since he signed.

Their current coach is very well respected Portuguese trainer pedro martins. If offer is true it’s good money for SS and a great step up for ghayedi

Comment

Karim was their top goal scorer and also was the top scorer in the league up until the last match day (believe it was the 2017-18 season) where he narrowly lost the golden boot. Shortly after they started randomly benching him and looking to sell him and Karim was interviewed a couple of times about what was going on and he mentioned that he prefers not to talk and create drama for the club but when the time is right he will mention how they were treating him and what was happening. He never shared the news or at least I don’t remember what caused the fusion with management.
                    I think Olympiakos are owned by the same guy who owns Nottingham (at least at one point). He is allegedly a massive criminal and drug dealer - so not the cleanest club on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Think olympiakos is a very good move for ghayedi. Karim was fucked over by that Albanian coach more than anybody. Also they ended up replacing him with youssef el arabi who is just a much better than karim objectively and has proven it with so many clutch EL,CL goals since he signed.

Their current coach is very well respected Portuguese trainer pedro martins. If offer is true it’s good money for SS and a great step up for ghayedi
                      El Arabi came the season after Ansarifard was transferred though. It doesn't make sense to rid yourself of your topscorer to a satellite club. Olympiakos is a shady club with a shady owner, i'd rather see Ghaedi move to a stable professional club where he will be rewarded for his performance rather than shipped somewhere for shady deals and money etc. Mehdi is our biggest talent at the moment and he deserves the best. I reckon Portugal would be a great league for him and maybe he can move to Spain after a couple of good seasons?

Comment

Alireza Haghighi to Neftci?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Alireza Haghighi to Neftci?

I’m surprised he hasn’t retired at this point. His career has been on a huge downward spiral since his disciplinary issues cost him in Sweden where he was actually playing decently. And it wasn’t even the first time, he had issues in maritimo too. I don’t hesitate at all when I say he had it coming…..respect and discipline matter folks.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

I’m surprised he hasn’t retired at this point. His career has been on a huge downward spiral since his disciplinary issues cost him in Sweden where he was actually playing decently. And it wasn’t even the first time, he had issues in maritimo too. I don’t hesitate at all when I say he had it coming…..respect and discipline matter folks.
                            Yes, never was a fan of him, even on the field, he wasn't anything special. in 2014 he benefited from our struggles to find a decent keeper. Thank god we have at least 4-5 keepers who can perform in TM if Beiro is injured or struggles.

Comment

He had pretty good shot stopping reflexes but was pretty much mediocre when it came to everything else

Comment

when i was young, i thought he was a generational talent because of his world cup saves. looking back at his highlights now, all the shots were easy saves that he unnecessarily dived for[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X