• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another sad news, Nader Dastneshan died in Covid

RIP

نادر دست*نشان در اثر ابتلا به کرونا درگذشت

نادر دست*نشان در اثر ابتلا به کرونا درگذشت
    پیشکسوت فوتبال ایران و باشگاه نساجی درگذشت.

به گزارش ایسنا، با اعلام باشگاه نساجی نادر دست*نشان پس از تحمل یک دوره بیماری کرونا امروز در سن ۶۲ سالگی درگذشت.

دست نشان در این فصل از رقابت*های لیگ یک مربی*گری رایکا بابل را بر عهده داشت.

دست*نشان در تمام دوران بازیگری خود در تیم نساجی حضور داشت و زننده بیشترین گل*های متوالی در لیگ برتر فوتبال ایران است.
    این مربی قائم*شهری سابقه هدایت ۲۰ باشگاه در لیگ*های مختلف فوتبال ایران را داشت و با پگاه گیلان نایب قهرمانی لیگ برتر را به دست آورده بود. دست نشان همچنین با مس کرمان، استیل آذین، نفت تهران و نفت آبادان به لیگ برتر صعود کرده بود.

ایسنا این ضایعه را به خانواده دست نشان و جامعه فوتبال تسلیت می*گوید.

روحش شاد

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I can't believe this...
      He was such a nice guy and contributed alot to Mazandaran football, also played for TM.
      His dad was wall to wall neighbor of my late Grandpa and in their stockage room which was attached to my grandpa wall they had tons of Donya Varzesh and Keyhan Varzeshi, probably full of Nader and his older brother Rahim pictures.
      Rest in peace man.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

May he rest in peace.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Damn. Great player and coach. RIP

Comment

Awful news may he RIP....his teams I have watched always played much better from a tactical standpoint than the average Iranian coach. Responsible for lots of solid players development too...vaghan heyf
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Khoda rahmatesh kone. He was beloved in north Iranian football.

Comment

May he rest in peace and my well wishes are with his family.

Comment

روحش شاد و یادش گرامی

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I was in this stadium(Vatani) 100 of times or was watching the games from the balcony of a friend's aunt which was next to the stadium. Refreshed lot of memories for me, also very sad to see Nader did his adios in the stadium where he spent half of his life...

Comment

KC McElroy,
                            do you have any pic of Nader with TM jersery? I have seen that few times but can't find them.
                            Thanks,

Comment

Another sad news for our football. Dastneshan was a hard working and effective coach, he was the one who led Sanateh Naft of Abadan's promotion to PGL. May his loving memory continue to live in people's hearts. Please be extra careful everyone. This is the worst time because the variants of the virus are more infectious and more deadly. I noticed Esteghlal's coach Majidi not wearing a mask after their successful ACL debut. We can not afford to lose more people in our football. More photos of the funeral below. Only next of kin and a few football legends attended the funeral.

Comment

Working...
                              X