• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Perspolis - Istiklol Dushanbe
    Esteghlal - Al Hilal
    Al Wahda - Al Sharjah
    Al Nassr - Tractor
    So we have a chance of having 3 Iranian teams in the last 4. That is a hell of odds for us.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      So we have a chance of having 3 Iranian teams in the last 4. That is a hell of odds for us.
      Yes, i think we will have at least 2. Not worried about Perspolis or Esteghlal.
      Tractor game will be difficult, but they can win.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

How much time until the next round matches?

Comment

The Round of 16 and quarter-finals are scheduled to be played as single leg affairs in September.
          The semi-finals and final will be contested on a home and away basis, with the last four ties scheduled for October and the final in November.
          Last edited by webmaster; 04-30-2021, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Tajiki 90 program about Istiklol going through to 1/8 final.

Comment

Esteghlal gets a celebration cake from the Saudi football federation. Strange but well appreciated.

src: https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175271...84%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Esteghlal gets a celebration cake from the Saudi football federation. Strange but well appreciated.

Honestly they have treated our teams well.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Best check the cake for poison beforehand

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Best check the cake for poison beforehand
                    Esteghlal needs to get themselves a taste tester, like this guy:

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Honestly they have treated our teams well.
                      Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                      That’s how we’ve treated their athletes too. Always our top hotels, top caterers, best transportation and top services at their disposal.

We didn’t delay their flights or make their athletes run around in our hotel rooms to train before an ACL match like they did Persepolis in 2015.

They shouldn’t have made it political. Instead they cut ties. Their politicians are no different than ours. In fact they’re even worse. They kill some old akhoond in KSA, then some clowns storm their embassy in Iran. Next thing you know, football players have to pay the price and play matches at neutral locations.

Comment

Congratulations to Persepolis, Esteghlal, Tractor and to Istiklol FC of Tajikistan! They are one of us and we are theirs. I’ve never seen so many Tajiks, Afghans, and Iranians unite in support of our clubs. I love it! There needs to be more of this which will only help strengthen Central Asian Football.

The Red White and Green colors are up in the air!

Comment

Will be very interesting to see where Esteghlal-Al Hilal and Tractor-Al-Nassr will be played.
                          Esteghlal and Foolad were forced to go to Saudi or they would have been disqualified.

Surely Al-Hilal now has no choice but to come to Tehran?! Unless saudis somehow get of the hook, as they always do...
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

^ I guess you forgot that Iran as a venue does not even exist for the AFC so why even dream of a home game or any fairness from them?

I promise you that all the matches will be played in Saudi Arabia, UAE or in the best case scenario in Qatar so let's not think so wishfully that we ever get a home game privilege as long as the AFC is ruled by Arabs. NEVER.

I can even bet on it. The AFC is killing the best Asian team with all their power, but no matter how hard they make it for us, we get stronger. Look at this tournament which proves my point. Iranians come up big when you press them. So.... Bring it up AFC.
                            Last edited by webmaster; 04-30-2021, 11:55 PM.

Comment

^ Yes you are probably right. We lack power in the corrupt AFC, and this is the result.

Yes we tend to be at our best when everything is against us! Tractor and Esteghlal will advance REGARDLESS of where the games are being played 😊
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Food for thought. All our 4 teams had iranian head coaches and performed very well.
                                Foreign coaches are not always the solution, we need to believe in, and give more opportunities to our vatani coaches.
                                Really happy and proud of their performances.

Be khoda hichi az kharejia kam nadarim.

Next step IMO would be to give the TM job to a vatani coach, with Yahya looking like the best candidate atm.
                                But now is unfortunately not the time, with WCQ around the corner.

I’m still 100% behind Skocic of course, and wish for him to succeed.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X