No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tabata was replaced which is good for Foolad.

Foolad 1 by Shimba's header.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

The amount of advertising for the Saudi money pit (NEOM) is insane. What a waste of money.

Comment

sigh foolad...

Comment

1-1 Khukhi
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Lucky goal, reminds me of spain goal vs Iran

Who was the fool who sent in the cross at minute 88? With no shimba there? He should have just held the ball on the left wing instead of crossing right into a counter attack

Comment

Foolad 1 - Al-Saad 1
              Not a bad result for Foolad.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyGmuuEOFHw

Comment

Foolad was bad first 20 mins but once they gained confidence they were very good up until well into the 80th minute or so.

Also is Foorozan on crack guys? how was he making these saves. He was seeing shots before they even happened. My dude is the best GK in iran right now. he deserves to be in TM list.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Heartbreak. They just ran out of energy to sprint back and defend their counterattack. Their goal was deflected off their own player before going in!!! So unlucky...

Comment

What an incredible save by forouzan at the end there to save foolad from coming away with no points. 1-1 is a very solid result for them against one of Asia’s strongest teams.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

great performance by foolad and solid result. One lapse in concentration and unlucky deflection caused the goal.

Hardani was excellent. His offensive output was impressive vs al ain, but today defensively he was great. Derakhshanmehr with the assist for the goal and many good moments offensively from LB spot including one great volley cleared off the line, and also solid on defense. These two young guys both are TM squad material in fullback slots.

Aghasi was very good until that scene for the goal where I thought he could have been a bit tighter to his guy.

Niknafs was a good surprise in CM. should have scored a goal but very energetic and solid passing.

Ansari was super poor, no idea how this guy managed the few TM callups he did.

And foroozan, MOTM. Guy played one of the games of his life. Not tested a ton, but 2-3 very crucial saves from long range.

Overall nekou totally shut down al sadd/xavi's tiki taka style build up with an aggressive organized press, released good counter attacks, and really impressed with his usage of two high energy young fullbacks with clear instruction to participate a lot in offensive phase too. Excited to see more of foolad in this ACL.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC5iS6NMlrw

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Foolad was bad first 20 mins but once they gained confidence they were very good up until well into the 80th minute or so.

Also is Foorozan on crack guys? how was he making these saves. He was seeing shots before they even happened. My dude is the best GK in iran right now. he deserves to be in TM list.
                            I agree with you about Forouzan but we do have a lot of great goalkeepers so it is hard to invite them all.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              I agree with you about Forouzan but we do have a lot of great goalkeepers so it is hard to invite them all.
                              If only just one of them were born early enough that they could have been a part of the 2006 squad our goalkeeping crop is really remarkable compared to the rest of Iranian football history
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

[ATTACH]18925[/ATTACH]
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X