No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a nice spread of youth and veteran experience...great job javad agha.
    Also funny to see “shimba” is back to being “chimba”
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Let's go Foolad and Nekounam!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Also funny to see “shimba” is back to being “chimba”
        Ignorance is at high stages when it comes to Asia.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Guys anyone know what Iranian channel will be showing? None of the ones I’m finding are showing (channel 3, varzsesh, etc.)

Or if anyone has a link plz share!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

http://www.imvbox.tv/IRIB-LIVE-CHANNEL/iribvarzesh-1

use link 1 or 2 below the player
            Last edited by webmaster; 04-14-2021, 11:46 AM.

Comment

AWESOME half by nekou and the boys.

Very unlucky not to be in the lead. Good chances for niknafs,derakhshanmehr,patosi and shimba.

They totally destroyed Al sadd "Playing out of the back" and made them look like amateurs. Game is there for the taking in second half!

Comment

Great first half by Foolad. Their goalie is shadidan soorakh and has made some glaring mistakes in the first half, especially on crosses. Hope the boys take advantage of that in the second half.

Comment

FC Goa vs AL Rayyan 0-0

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 11.54.21 AM.png

Persepolis is on Top of the group
                  Last edited by webmaster; 04-14-2021, 12:06 PM.

Comment

I watched most of it on IRIB Shabekeh 3.
                    First ten minutes Al-Saad dominated. Foolad had three good chances which were wasted. Xavi showed that he was not happy with his players.
                    5 minutes extra time. First half ended 0-0
                    Last edited by AIrani; 04-14-2021, 11:57 AM. Reason: Correction
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Props to Foolad but I hope this is not a case where we dominate a better team and end up losing thats how it usually goes in football

Comment

Any tie is good for Persepolis.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

https://dailyfootball.ir/64373/al-sa...arvardin-1400/

Check this stream

Comment

If goa can somehow take points away from al rayyan that will be amazing for Persepolis as I think it’s pretty clear those are the two teams that will battle it out for first in the group.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              Thank you webbie jaan
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Foolad 1 Al Sadd 0

Shimbaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                                X