• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tractor being shit after scoring 2 goals. No idea why they’ve switched off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

2-2 now. a very beautiful goal. Tractor is playing like shit.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Tractor being shit after scoring 2 goals. No idea why they’ve switched off

Poor physical condition. They have emptied out.

Comment

we got a link to tractor?

Comment

lol 3-2 now. Tractor is done.

Comment

Absolutely shameful by tractor.

Haven’t won a single challenge and look absolutely gassed after going 2-0 up.

Defense is in shambles and they literally look like amateurs defending.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Tractor got a penalty

3-3 now Abbaszadeh. He got the penalty and scored. But the damn referee only gave a yellow when he was clearly the last man. This is really funny for anyone else to watch. Stupid ref.

Comment

farsiland sucks ...any better link guys?

Comment

Not a bad result for Tractor. Iranian teams results vs Pakhtakor is terrible.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.imvbox.tv/IRIB-LIVE-CHANNEL/iribvarzesh-1

Comment

As with all AFC matches, injury time seems unlimited.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          Tractor got a penalty

3-3 now Abbaszadeh. He got the penalty and scored. But the damn referee only gave a yellow when he was clearly the last man. This is really funny for anyone else to watch. Stupid ref.
                          Unbelievable how the ref issues only a yellow. That was a definite red.

Pissed me off how TS scored 2 goals and pulled completely back. It was so obvious they will concede as their defense seemed shaky.

Perspolis made my day though! [emoji7][emoji3531]

Comment

TS defense is the worst I have ever seen in the ACL for an Iranian team they really are a weak team. This is a great result for them....a win and a draw for our teams is a good way to start the day hopefully Foolad can surprise Al Saad next!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ Al Sadd will be hard for Foolad but they have the tools to beat them. Go Foolad.

Comment

Coming up in 45 minutes.

Al Sadd v Foolad

Lineups:

[ATTACH]18923[/ATTACH]
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X