No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, any good links to Esteghlal game?

Comment

https://farsiland.com/play/

Comment

Already a second penalty lol

Comment

http://nucasports.gq/esteghlal-vs-al...cerstreams.net

Comment

I dont understand why diabate takes penalties he is so tall and slow..its almost 50% fail rate....have a sharp hard hitter pick top corners...no brainers but Farhad doesnt use much of his so

Comment

watching SS compared to PP you see how much more organized and well planned PP plays...i really hope Farhad leaves SS soon..As an SS fan this is not a team that can be dangerous at all

Comment

Only with AFC. How one team playing with Blue and other one with dark green? [emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  I dont understand why diabate takes penalties he is so tall and slow..its almost 50% fail rate....have a sharp hard hitter pick top corners...no brainers but Farhad doesnt use much of his so
                  Has he missed any other penalty this champions league? Felt like he's done a great job.

Comment

glad Iraqi team is not that strong cause SS is playing like crap

Comment

Majidi and SS playing with fire... This is dangerous. Esteghlal playing shit

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Majidi and SS playing with fire... This is dangerous. Esteghlal playing shit
                        typical iranian team...going to give you a heart attack until the end. Farhad agha has pulled the team to play defensively and they have no strategy on what to do...SS does not deserve to go...this is not good football

Comment

Majidi is not a good head coach. Nemidoonam che shirei be sare havadarhaye Esteghlal zade ke inghadr ashegheshan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Majidi is not a good head coach. Nemidoonam che shirei be sare havadarhaye Esteghlal zade ke inghadr ashegheshan.
                            vaghean! we see it but idiots in iran dont... i think they just dont want to spend the money

Comment

In Arman Ramzani dar hadde league Bangladesh ham nist

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                                vaghean! we see it but idiots in iran dont... i think they just dont want to spend the money
                                They spend plenty of money. Look at the insane bonuses Diabate is getting.
                                The issue is the leaders and the gardankoloft fans think "good player = good coach" when its rarely like that.
                                The club executives also want to gain the approval of the fans by doing something popular like that.

Kollan khar too khare.

Comment

Working...
                                X