X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is how Tractor can advance as second team, just need one to happen

1) al hilal loses by 2 goals (unlikely)
    2) istiklol loses
    3) esteghlal lose/draw (we don’t want this LOL)
    4) al ahli/al duhail draw

Comment

Lets hope Al Duhail-Al Ahli draw tomorrow or Esteghlal Dushanbe lose.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
        Here is how Tractor can advance as second team, just need one to happen

1) al hilal loses by 2 goals (unlikely)
        2) istiklol loses
        3) esteghlal lose/draw (we don’t want this LOL)
        4) al ahli/al duhail draw
        Scenario 4 is definitely the most likely IMO

This new ACL format is so stupid anyway...it’s crazy a team can go undefeated in 6 games with a few wins in there and not advance. Plain stupid
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Good news is that Al-sadd is out. They could challenge Perspolis/Esteghlal.

Comment

One heck of a game by Tractor and Akhbari between the sticks. It could have easily been 5-0. Funny thing is that many people in this forum thought Tractor is the weakest of the four PGL representatives in the group stage and with four matches remaining between two of the five groups, Tractor IS THE ONLY TEAM IN THE ACL GROUP STAGE WITH NO LOSS!

Go Tractor!

Here are highlights

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/232...%D8%A7%D9%86-2

Comment

Akbar Imani is a really good CM, truly underrated.

Comment

Wow this competition keeps surprising . I was not expecting al sadd to lose and I was definitely not expecting al duhail to lose against al shorta . So now tractor needs Istiklol/Al hilal (by 2goals) to lose or Al Duhail/al ahli get a draw.

Hopefully we can have 3 reps in next round.
                If al duhail vs al ahli get a draw then we'll have :

Perspolis vs tractor <-- love to see that game
                Esteghlal vs Al hilal or istiklol. most likely it will al hilal

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Al Sadd conceded the second goal as well. Good news for TS. This warrants their advancement I suppose?
                Originally posted by Keano View Post
                I know almost as soon as I criticized him he scored. Maybe I should do that more often on our players hahaha
                Agha please start criticizing some of the crypto i got my money on.

Comment

Persepolis v Al Rayyan (Full Game)

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ watching the game again, I am sooo happy to see two tall, strong and physical forwards in Persepolis who are just amazing. Great in the air, have enough technique to hold the ball, good in assisting and even shooting and etc. Very promising indeed. Shahryar and Al Kassir are lethal upfront and this could be their winning factor all the way to the final. I certainly hope so.

Edit: I will go further to saying that if we had a TM-B, with these two strikers upfront, we could beat a lot of formidable teams as well. Hope we could someday bring the National Team B back again.
                    Last edited by webmaster; 04-30-2021, 12:15 AM.
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Idk about you guys but honestly if Persepolis make a deep run or win this and do well in the club World Cup I’d confidently say Yahya for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        ^ watching the game again, I am sooo happy to see two tall, strong and physical forwards in Persepolis who are just amazing. Great in the air, have enough technique to hold the ball, good in assisting and even shooting and etc. Very promising indeed. Shahryar and Al Kassir are lethal upfront and this could be their winning factor all the way to the final. I certainly hope so.

Edit: I will go further to saying that if we had a TM-B, with these two strikers upfront, we could beat a lot of formidable teams as well. Hope we could someday bring the National Team B back again.
                        Yeah, well said.
                        I was thinking about the exact same thing. We all have been harsh to Shahriar but he shows his quality and Isa continue to shine again.
                        And don't forget Aghaei will be back as LB. And Amiri will move to LW.
                        Even if we lose Kanani and Norollahi, i think with Faraji and Sharifi and few addition the off season, the core is still very solid.
                        Hope they remove this foreign player ban and we add a solid CB and CM in case if Kanani and Ahmad leave.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I won't be surprised if one of Isa and Shahriar are included in TM squad for the next 3 matches as target forwards instead of Kaveh, or Karim or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            I won't be surprised if one of Isa and Shahriar are included in TM squad for the next 3 matches as target forwards instead of Kaveh, or Karim or both.

I think TM needs a big target man in addition to Azmun as a contingency. AleKasir showed his value in ACL last year as a physical front man who can bully defenders. He or Moghanlu (I prefer AleKasir) should be included. I would drop Karim for AleKasir.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              I think TM needs a big target man in addition to Azmun as a contingency. AleKasir showed his value in ACL last year as a physical front man who can bully defenders. He or Moghanlu (I prefer AleKasir) should be included. I would drop Karim for AleKasir.
                              He was about to get invited to TM before his suspension, so i think he will make the list.
                              I will go with this as target forwards for the qualifiers:

Azmoun
                              Taremi
                              Alekasir
                              and then Ghaedi and Sayyadmanesh behind

Comment

Moghanlou is a very very Gardan koloft CF. Dude is super imposing physically but also has very good shooting technique. Opening his body up like that for the first goal was a high class finish. As soon as he scores a couple goals we see he has a real presence about him. I still think that if he decides to return to portugal after helping PP out this year he can be a hit.

Alekasir next to him is also very powerful but adds more of a sprinter dimension and is a bit more mobile than moghanlou. As a pair it is hard for any asian defense to match these guys physically.

We really have to give yahya a ton of credit, he is consistently improving all the players that work with him for even a short amount of time. Look how solid sarlak became (for asian standards) in the midfield, same with kanani, alekasir, pahlevan. At the time they are exporting a couple legionairres per year.

Honestly only player I am really dissapointed PP couldnt keep was resan. Him and torabi wide of Moghanlou and alekasir would be an insane front line. Hope pahlevan can continue to improve in that role / amiri returns to his wide spot, but bashar there added a different dimension.

Comment

Working...
                                X