No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if it's me or what is going on? Voria got selected Man of the match??? With all due respect but for me Voria was one of the weakest players on the pitch. Defensively absolutely poor and his passes were mostly terrible.
    Another thing, Everyone knows how much I love ghaedi and to me he is maybe one of the most talented players we have in Iran for the future but in this match I had the feeling that he was showing a little Attitude (Complaining, not working hard etc.). If I was Majidi, I would have subbed him in the half time to teach him a lesson for the future games. I think it would help a young player like him in the long run.

Comment

At this point nothing is predictable! Lots of teams are tired !

The best scenario for tractor and esteghlal is draw results in Al nassr v al sadd and Al duhail v al ahli game. SS and Terakhtor winning their matches means we'll see them next round. Which in this case (2A , 2B , 2E ) will qualify to next round.

PP vs Al hilal/Istiklol
      SS vs Al hilal/Istiklol lol imagine esteghlal vs esteghLOL in acl
      Tractor vs Al sadd lol we already know the result of that.

lol Nevermind, i changed my mind at this point I rather not see Tractor qualify. They will lose by huge goal margine against al sadd.

Comment

Tajiki program in farsi about Istiklol wins

Last edited by webmaster; 04-27-2021, 06:58 PM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Skip to 2:04:15 . Some guys speaking farsi saying " ina bekhatere ma bordan".

Kudos to al shorta for their win.

Hopefully we can have SS and PP to next round . Its a shame foolad didn't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            At this point nothing is predictable! Lots of teams are tired !

The best scenario for tractor and esteghlal is draw results in Al nassr v al sadd and Al duhail v al ahli game. SS and Terakhtor winning their matches means we'll see them next round. Which in this case (2A , 2B , 2E ) will qualify to next round.

PP vs Al hilal/Istiklol
            SS vs Al hilal/Istiklol lol imagine esteghlal vs esteghLOL in acl
            Tractor vs Al sadd lol we already know the result of that.

lol Nevermind, i changed my mind at this point I rather not see Tractor qualify. They will lose by huge goal margine against al sadd.
            I will be happy to see any Iranian team qualify in general, plus the elimination round is in few months so the teams can adjust themselves and add new forces.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes me too but that would only apply if our teams don't end up getting hard opponents. The scenario which I explained would mean that Either SS or PP will end up getting Al Hilal in round of 16. Thats like having a final game in round of 16. And on other hand terakhtor will get Al Sadd .

If ss and pp qualify as group leaders and teraktor don't qualify both SS and PP get easier opponents and we might get SS vs PP in round of 16 . so this means we gonna have a team in quater finals 100%.

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              I will be happy to see any Iranian team qualify in general, plus the elimination round is in few months so the teams can adjust themselves and add new forces.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

AFC is f*cking jokes! How they thought india is safer than iran is a big question for me. Goa fc's foreign staff and players have all escaped the country to go back home. When we have bunch of osgol's runnning IFF this happens.

from FC goa's twitter.

Club statement: Our foreign contingent including the Head Coach & staff have been advised to travel back home as a pre-emptive measure in view of recent policies being taken by European & other countries in regards to travellers from India.

Comment

Perspolis line-up vs. Al-Rayyan

Lak
                  Nemati - Kanaani - Faraji - Amiri
                  Sharifi
                  Pahlevan - Torabi - Alishah
                  Alekasir - Moghanlou

Comment

Wonderful counter attack and great finish by Moghanlou!
                    Perspolis 1-0 Al Rayyan

Comment

Moghanlou scored his 4th, guess we all jumped fast into the conclusion in his case. Hope he comes back to Europe after his loan.

Comment

Norrollahi leaving Persepolis to Ahli as well, i guess all of sudden playing Sharifi gradually as CM is not a coincidence. This is the guy who wasn't getting any min in IPL, now all of sudden he is starting in ACL.

Comment

It is raining really hard in the stadium and Goa is basically telling foreigners to leave the region before they stop all travel.

Daste AFC dard nakone!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            It is raining really hard in the stadium and Goa is basically telling foreigners to leave the region before they stop all travel.

Daste AFC dard nakone!
                            AFC Khar ast!

Comment

Norrollahi leaving Persepolis to Ahli as well, i guess all of sudden playing Sharifi gradually as CM is not a coincidence. This is the guy who wasn't getting any min in IPL, now all of sudden he is starting in ACL.
                              Good. Nourollahi is declining.
                              I'd rather someone like Sharifi gain experience. He can be a very good CM for us if he's smart.

Comment

Nourollahi, Kamyabinia and Sarlak are all injured.

Pahlevan makes it 2-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X