X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diabete subbed in for motahari...

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Managerial is keeping esteghlal in the game. Great saves.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      Kamran jaan maloome in rooza kheyli be karaaye property management miresid ha [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji1303][emoji1320][emoji1316]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whats going on with Voria? He has been awful.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Managerial is keeping esteghlal in the game. Great saves.
          Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Kamran jaan maloome in rooza kheyli be karaaye property management miresid ha [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji1303][emoji1320][emoji1316]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          This auto correct is a killer. Lol
          Last edited by webmaster; 04-27-2021, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Ghafouri’s gradual decline has been very sad to watch.

Comment

mehri subbed on and off in the space of 20 mins.

Lol

Comment

4 minutes added time

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  mehri subbed on and off in the space of 20 mins.

Lol
                  Their coach lives in between the clouds.

Comment

Will you guys kill me if I say Voria is really weak in esteghlal?
                    So many mistakes in defense, so bad i passing in the build up. just have some runs forward.

Comment

Mazaheri saved esteghlal, that and al ahlis incompetence in and around the box

Voria is really bad defensively lol, almost gave away a penalty at end as well.

Esteghlal has no structure, there is no team, just kick it up and hope Ghayedi saved them. there is a genuine disconnect between defense and midfield and midfield and forwards, it is like watching weekend pickup. luckily al shorta beat al duhail so they could advance with win.

Comment

Group C table after the match

[ATTACH]18944[/ATTACH]
                        Attached Files

Comment

Esteghlal defense got a lot of holes. So much space at times until they started parking the bus with 10-15 mins left.

The team lacked any energy to make serious attacks in the last 20-30 mins

Comment

Al Ahli have to beat Al dudul and Esteghlal have to beat Al shorteh if they want to qualify out. Esteghlal can rest a few starters in this match. No offense to al shorty but 3-4 Esteghlal benched players can still help get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              Al Ahli have to beat Al dudul and Esteghlal have to beat Al shorteh if they want to qualify out. Esteghlal can rest a few starters in this match. No offense to al shorty but 3-4 Esteghlal benched players can still help get the job done.
                              Did you miss the part where Al Shorta beat Al Duhail today?

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                                Did you miss the part where Al Shorta beat Al Duhail today?
                                So..? They have nothing left to lose. Still doesn’t mean Esteghlal B team can’t get the job done.

Did you see how exhausted both Esteghlal and Ahli players were today? Because of fatigue after playing in 5 back to back matches. Just because Al Shorta beat Al Duhail doesn’t mean they’ll necessarily beat Esteghlal..

Comment

Working...
                                X