Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Another Iranian team with fitness declination. All our teams started off fantastically into the competition and kept getting weaker results.

Foolad trailing 1-0 and clearly seem gassed. This seems to be an alarming issue with our football/teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very true..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Foolad hit the bar twice today. A bit unlucky as well

Comment

Jordani team beating Nasr 2-0.
        It was great opportunity for Foolad. Even a draw can help them for 2nd place

Comment

This Sasan Ansari plays chess rather than football on every ball he gets. Too slow and no brains for the position he plays in.
          Last edited by webmaster; 04-26-2021, 12:38 PM.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

so many chances wasted. This is an Iranian players thing I guess. They need 10 tries to score one.
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Al Sadd pressing so much as if they’re in desperate need of scoring a goal. Foolad strikers wasted several scoring chances today. Very disappointing day for our teams

Comment

Oh God the Foolad of of the last 10 minutes was torturous to watch. Soooo many aimless long crosses non tracing our players.

Fun fact: at the end of both halves Lazio right away scored goals in Milan

Comment

Foolad has no luck either.

Comment

Foolad are basically out, Al nassr got a penalty goal 95th minute which is crucial for goal differential. Foolad need to win by 3 goals vs al wehdat and hope al sadd beat al nassr 2-0. They fought well but giving away two leads from
                    Winning position against al sadd (by not being prepared for counter attack) and al nassr hurt them
                    In the end.

Comment

Morrabbi Xavi ham khoob kenaare khat sar o sedaa mikard.

Va sepas mire Europa va mishe.... Arteta 2.0 va hich ghalati nemikone.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I figured that Perspolis usually struggles on MD5 in the ACL group stages

2009- game vs. Al-Sharjah wasn't played
                        2011- 3:2 vs. Al Ittihad
                        2012- 0:1 vs. Al-Hilal
                        2015- 0:3 vs. Al-Duhail
                        2017- 0:0 vs. Al-Hilal
                        2018- 0:0 vs. Nasaf Qarshi
                        2019- 0:1 vs. Pakhtakor
                        2020- 0:1 vs. Al-Duhail
                        2021- 0:1 vs. Al-Wahda
                        Last edited by 04041374; 04-26-2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Kudos to foolad. Honestly the team was tired but all players gave their 110% in the game. They were unlucky too. Overall I am happy with foolad. Maybe next year they can do better and hopefully azari can keep the team together for next year.

So far tractor ( even 10 points is not enough) and foolad are out. Hopefully SS and PP can make it to next round as group leaders.

Also who did Xavi say "Puta de madre " to? was it to javad nekounam? Thats not cool and I was not expecting that from xavi.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Kudos to foolad. Honestly the team was tired but all players gave their 110% in the game. They were unlucky too. Overall I am happy with foolad. Maybe next year they can do better and hopefully azari can keep the team together for next year.

So far tractor ( even 10 points is not enough) and foolad are out. Hopefully SS and PP can make it to next round as group leaders.

Also who did Xavi say "Puta de madre " to? was it to javad nekounam? Thats not cool and I was not expecting that from xavi.
                            no he is cool with nekou. This is a common phrase that spanish coaches say when their team scores in high pressure situations. Not really directed at any specific person

Comment

Oh ok I hope so. The guy looked really angry and fraustrated. lol imagine having all these expensive players and struggling to win or even getting a draw against a team with a market value equal to 2 of your players.
                              Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              no he is cool with nekou. This is a common phrase that spanish coaches say when their team scores in high pressure situations. Not really directed at any specific person

Comment

Shorta and Duhail is 1-1 @ min 80
                                If Esteghlal beat Ahil, they will move to top of the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X