No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torabi did well, Abdi was shocking when he came on.

Comment

akhbari could be a very good gK. I see why CQ was so high on him. His 1v1 saves are keeping tractor in this competition

Comment

Abdi was horrible and looked completely out of it. If you're not motivated get off the field.
        Undeserved loss, but we also didn't take our chances to win.
        We're guaranteed to advance so this happens.

Comment

Persepolis had the chance to rest players against Rayyan but now they have to play full line up. They can still top the table unless Wahda beat Goa with more than 4 goals.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

cant believe PP missed the chance to qualify easily and now they need to win the last game against rayyan.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              cant believe PP missed the chance to qualify easily and now they need to win the last game against rayyan.
              Isn't their qualification guaranteed? Only 1st or 2nd is up for grabs.

Comment

Persepolis qualified already, it is for the 1st place. If they finish first they may play vs Esteghlal and if they finish 2nd vs Duhail.

Comment

Tractor and Pakhtakor ended 0-0.
                  Akhbari, Khanzadeh and Tiktari were Tractor best players

Comment

Akhbari has been great. I can’t believe TS is still undefeated they keep getting lucky....hopefully foolad gets some of that luck today. This game is so or die....If they win they have a great chance at advancing and if not it will be very difficult.

All 3 foreign players starting and will be the keys to success + ahmadzadeh who is gonna have to be the primary playmaker for them.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Khatibi is not a bad coach, he did a decent job in most places he coached, he worked on his D since the game one vs Pakhtakor and this is the reason why they are still alive and may qualify as the 2nd best team.

Comment

People say Persepolis motivation wasn't an issue but i bet you if this was a do or die game, the result could have been different. I think Yahya did a huge mistake to take Moghanloo and Nemati out at the half time. Shiri was terrible and Alishah faghat dore khodesh migarde.

Comment

On a positive note Faraji finally joined Persepolis and was on bench today. A bit depth in D.

Comment

I just received my Persepolis Jersey..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              I just received my Persepolis Jersey

where did you order it from?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                where did you order it from?
                                Iran.Jersey on Insta. Took few weeks thouugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X