No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see a lack of motivation on the part of Perspolis players. Al Wahda is parking the bus and so far succeeding. Perspolis should rely on set pieces and look for opportunities to take shots from outside the box. Pahlavan shot is an example that hit the bar. This is a very dangerous situation. Al Wahda is looking for counter attack and we could end up with 2-0.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Shiri is not a smart player. Why he passed the damn ball.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

That pass by Shiri was a war crime. Send him to Evin, lock him up in isolation and bury the key in the town centre of Jerusalem.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          That pass by Shiri was a war crime. Send him to Evin, lock him up in isolation and bury the key in the town centre of Jerusalem.
          Low football IQ

Comment

There was an attacker free in the middle so the idea is fine but how he managed to fail to make a 5 yard pass like that for a clear goal is laughable.

Comment

Shiri has shown numerous times he is not exactly the smartest player on the field.

Comment

I am pretty sure the reason of Moghanloo sub at half time was that Yahya got pissed at Moghanloo when Alekasir was wide open and Moghanloo tried to dribble the defender and he got the foul outside the box.

Comment

Good to see Akhbari back to his old shape.
                  He has been amazing in this tournament.

Comment

Al-Wahda with a red card at 84'. Not much time left for PP to equalize.

Comment

Red card for Al Wahda. PP has 5 minutes + extra time to equalize or even win it all.

Comment

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Abdi wasting a scoring opportunity just like an amateur player.

Perspolis attacks are not venomous and I doubt we will be able to score in the dying minutes.

All our teams keep declining as they go further into the competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Abdi can’t do shit with his left foot. Perspolis since Al Wahda’s red card has gotten worse.

Game over. So disappointed with Perspolis performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't get Yahya's love for Pahlavan. He is very average player.

Comment

Looking at the stats, this probably was one of the most one-sided Perspolis games during the last years, and yet we lost.

Unnecessary defeat, now we need to avoid defeat vs Al-Rayyan to finish top of the group.

Comment

That was pretty lol with some of those chances. Good prep for watching TM in June.

Comment

Working...
                                X