Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aligholi View Post
    ? It’s an expression mr. dictator, it is not a swear word - it’s actually a way of holding a civilized discussion. But i am sorry your highness, next time (if there will be one) I will chew my words carefully. Long live shah (now can i earn those 12 points i sweated for back please??)
    OK You Dumb Slave. YOU ARE PERMANENTLY banned. bye

I want to be decent here or I knew howto answer you little boy but nah.. you're a low life and I am not sinking to your level. Now chekheh because you can never come back here.
    Last edited by webmaster; 04-24-2021, 07:55 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I was thinking about Jalal Hosseini and how great he is in the air. I could perhaps name only three or 4 players in our history with this strong dominance and confidence in the air. Here is the list:

1- Homayoun Behzadi
      2- Farshad Pius
      3- Ali Daei
      4- Vahid Hashemian

and now..,

5- Jalal Hosseini

do you have any more candidates?
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Ghayedi needs to look at Insigne's physique, workout regiment, tactical improvements over past few years and model his game/training on that.

He has similarly excellent dribbling, long distance shooting, and finishing technique with ability to make smart passes and combo plays, just like insigne. And they are the same exact hight and stature.

He can go far in europe if he leaves this summer to the right club, and is really the only reason of note to tune into these SS matches.
        Daghighan, man in raa chand maah pish goftam ke Mehdi shabihe Insigne ast,

va kesaani ke migan ghadesh kotah ast bayad negah konand be Insigne

ta befahmand ke ghad tanha faktor nist dar footbaale herfeyi.

Be nazare man lige Porteghaal vaghean jaaye ideali ast baraye Ghaedi.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          I was thinking about Jalal Hosseini and how great he is in the air. I could perhaps name only three or 4 players in our history with this strong dominance and confidence in the air. Here is the list:
          1- Homayoun Behzadi
          2- Farshad Pius
          3- Ali Daei
          4- Vahid Hashemian
          and now..,
          5- Jalal Hosseini
          Azmoun, nekounam

Comment

1- Homayoun Behzadi
            2- Farshad Pius
            3- Ali Daei
            4- Vahid Hashemian

and now..,

5- Jalal Hosseini

Karim Bavi.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Pius wasn't strong on air but on the ground he was the best ever poacher we had, better than Gucci even.
              I haven't watched Behzadi alot other than few videos here and there so can't comment on him, for me in order:
              1)Daei
              2)Bavi
              3)Azmoun.
              Azmoun has hell of header, too bad he doesn't use it often.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

incompetence IFF! absolutely fuming over this! 6 of Foolad members have been infected with coronavirus in saudi arabia! They choose saudi because they said its Corona safe. IFF should start having a go at AFC for this issue. They should complain left and right for this problem. This is a disaster! saudi teams also have been dealing with corona virus cases and even al nassr was effected by corona, yet the choose saudi over any other countries! BS!

Both iran federation and qatar federation should complain to afc for this stupid decision.

Comment

Diabate to probably miss the rest of tournament. Man this guy is made of glass..
                  https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175158...AA%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

1- Homayoun Behzadi
                    2- Farshad Pius
                    3- Ali Daei
                    4- Vahid Hashemian

and now..,

5- Jalal Hosseini

I believe Samad Marfavi was also great on aerial balls and he had scored many goals with headers. Also if I am not mistaken Bavi was the same? Yahya himself was also quite good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      I believe Samad Marfavi was also great on aerial balls and he had scored many goals with headers. Also if I am not mistaken Bavi was the same? Yahya himself was also quite good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Marfavi was good in the air although not as good as Bavi.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Persepolis line up
                        Lak
                        Nemati Kanani Jalal Amiri
                        Torabi Sarlak Kamal pahlevan
                        Alekasir Moghanloo
                        Nourollahi is benched again.

Comment

Al Wahda scored

Comment

Al Wahda already scored. Damn it.

Comment

Link please

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                              به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                                Link please
                                Clean out your PMs please. Your inbox is full.

Comment

Working...
                                X