Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game ended 2-2
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I don't want see Mazaheri in TM camp anymore. He sucked big time in this competition and overall this season.
      Invite Monadi who is the future. Even Lak is better than Mazaheri at the moment.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Foorozan has been outstanding.

Mazaheri has been very poor, like you mentioned.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ghayedi needs to look at Insigne's physique, workout regiment, tactical improvements over past few years and model his game/training on that.

He has similarly excellent dribbling, long distance shooting, and finishing technique with ability to make smart passes and combo plays, just like insigne. And they are the same exact hight and stature.

He can go far in europe if he leaves this summer to the right club, and is really the only reason of note to tune into these SS matches.

Comment

Looks like fatigue/fitness factor is catching up with our clubs. The more into the tournament, the more tired and exhausted our teams seem to have become. I clearly see the decline with almost all our teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am gonna say something and I say it out of the fairness of my heart, not that I am a Perspolisi, but TBH Perspolis thus far seems to be the most disciplined and well coached Iranian team in this competition. They seem to know what they want and how they can control the rhythm and flow of each and every game. They’re tactically the most versatile Iranian team with a quick and precise adaptability of new and different tactics. Hope they keep it up all the way! [emoji1303][emoji573]

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              I am gonna say something and I say it out of the fairness of my heart, not that I am a Perspolisi, but TBH Perspolis thus far seems to be the most disciplined and well coached Iranian team in this competition. They seem to know what they want and how they can control the rhythm and flow of each and every game. They’re tactically the most versatile Iranian team with a quick and precise adaptability of new and different tactics. Hope they keep it up all the way! [emoji1303][emoji573]

Really? How did u figure that out genius??

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                LOL @ abdi...aside from some solid ACL performances he has been piss poor in league play....motahari has been a much more consistent forward in PGPL than both of them and is in decent form. Most under appreciated forward we have
                Abdi is still a very young guy it makes sense that he will have ups and downs, but he has the potential to become a dangerous striker. And despite being 6 years younger than Motahari he has already achieved more by scoring that important goal that took Perspolis to the ACL final, and scoring in the final. Motahari on the other hand is already at his peak and will not achieve much more than this.

And why do you feel the need to make fun of a player? He is young and will only become better.

Comment

Originally posted by aligholi View Post
                  12 points should teach you some manners. Genius?? Hold your horses or I will do it for you.

Next time you will be warned.
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

It is about experience, almost 80% of same core of players played in two finals, so it helps .
                    But Persepolis wasn't yet challenged against a half decent team. My concern is the fatigue for Jalal, and Kanani despite the age and TM experience, he is still a kid in level of behaviors, so i can't rely on him on consistent bases. Kamal can play as CB but he is not a defender.
                    Hope Faraji join the team soon.

Comment

Looks like fatigue/fitness factor is catching up with our clubs. The more into the tournament, the more tired and exhausted our teams seem to have become. I clearly see the decline with almost all our teams.
                      I agree . Foolad looked really tired. Lack of concentration which was caused by tiredness made them lose against al nassr.

Yea I agree but to be honest PP opponents are really really weak compared to Foolads group. I mean PP had to beat Al sadd and Al nassr to reach final. This is exactly why PP rested some of their players which is most probably gonna help them cope with next matches. But yea I agree PP is really disciplined and plays as a team rather than being dependant on few players.

Hopefully Foolad can win against al sadd and make it to next round.

Comment

Is this supposed to be funny? Am I supposed to say ha ha ha?

Comment

اوا قلی جون این یک ضرب المثله.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

No you can just ignore it Or you can say haha, or whatever u want - i was saying that you have stated something obvious - persepolis is indeed very strong (coming from a esteghlal fan) I am not sure why it was taken so personally as if i cussed or something. I have seen the expression used around, i have even used it before.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              12 points should teach you some manners. Genius?? Hold your horses or I will do it for you.

Next time you will be warned.
                              ? It’s an expression mr. dictator, it is not a swear word - it’s actually a way of holding a civilized discussion. But i am sorry your highness, next time (if there will be one) I will chew my words carefully. Long live shah (now can i earn those 12 points i sweated for back please??)

Comment

? It’s an expression mr. dictator, it is not a swear word - it’s actually a way of holding a civilized discussion. But i am sorry your highness, next time (if there will be one) I will chew my words carefully. Long live shah (now can i earn those 12 points i sweated for back please??)
                                این بود مشروح اخبار. شب بخیر و خدا نگهدار.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X