Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soft penalty for Duhail.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Voria, come on man. What was that???

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice make up call by referee 😂

Comment

Goal for Duhail 1-1

Comment

Why on earth would you chest control towards your own goal. Basics.

Comment

Rigi came in so let's double up on our prayers.

Comment

lol... no man marking on the person who had scored 4 goals on you??? why didn't they mark him?????? beats me. I hope majidi takes a course in coaching before all this drama.

Duhail 2 Esteghlal 1

Comment

Shocking defence

Comment

Diabate was so lazy on that. Unreal

Comment

Ghayedi scores 2-2. The goal race between these two started again I guess. Let's see who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        lol... no man marking on the person who had scored 4 goals on you??? why didn't they mark him?????? beats me. I hope majidi takes a course in coaching before all this drama.

Duhail 2 Esteghlal 1
                        Exactly my thoughts. Dumb Esteghlal defenders.

Comment

Mazaheri always holds the ball for too long and let's the opponent get ready. His starts are non existing.

Comment

I don't want see Mazaheri in TM camp anymore. He sucked big time in this competition and overall this season.
                            Invite Monadi who is the future. Even Lak is better than Mazaheri at the moment.

Comment

What I see much of after watching ACL with our clubs in it, our players have really bad decision making and lack of discipline.
                              But Ghaedi ❤️❤️ Our own Hazard.
                              And Persepolis as a unit have really impressed me. They are really good all round. Foolad have also positive impressed me as a unit.
                              TS and SS can’t go far with that kind of defending

Comment

In Diabate ham 2 ta bazi mikone 6 ta zakhmie...

Comment

Working...
                                X