No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan is greatly missed in this year's ACL. They're in such great shape currently and would have been a much stronger representative than TS.

Comment

Really sad that foolad were by far the better team and conceded because of defensive blunders twice.

Foolad is dying for a better finisher or winger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Missed an easy chance for goal at end, ahmadzadeh should have taken it first time

Comment

The 2nd goal allowed by Foolad and 2nd scored late in game by Sadd can be decisive

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            I think Neku did a mistake by not fielding Ahmadzadeh from start. His team had no playmaker.
            like I said for PP, coach had no choice. These players cant take starting every game 3 days apart...Now ahmadzadeh will be fresh for next match, so will niknafs

Comment

Foolad played decent football so far. They didn't deserve to lose this one.
              They need to beat Sadd and with good game plan they can do it.

Comment

Faraji failed to yet join Persepolis due to travel restriction to India.
                Persepolis need depth in CB.

Comment

Fastest ACL goal

Comment

Comment

How are Esteghlal's odds tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                        How are Esteghlal's odds tonight?
                        Pretty good, we will beat them IMO. We didn’t deserve to lose the last game.
                        Tighten up the defense and we got this.
                        Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Persepolis wasn't really challenged in the competition yet, from the look of it, Nasr, Hilal, and Sadd are the strongest teams. Duhail is dangerous in attack but their D sucks
                          Don’t forget Esteghlal πŸ˜‰
                          I hope for a tehran derby in the semis.
                          Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Agha Dame foolad garm, Their group is extremely hard. Hopefully they can beat Al sadd and make it to next round.

Regarding esteghlal and lekhwia , i think SS should be able to win or get a draw. Al duhail has always been a good team despite the fact that they are a new team (created 2009 i think).

What i heard is that Milic , Ghaedi , Kanaani (90% done deal) and motahari are leaving their teams for next season. If true then our teams will be demolished. This is exactly why we don't win ACL. IFF should change our transfer season sates and make our clubs to Use the "3 years" contracts only.

Comment

Seems like Sosha Makani turned into a diehard Esteghlali (or he pretends to be one). He keeps posting stories about Esteghlal since a couple of days.

Comment

Makani behaves like a 13 year old schoolgirl.

Comment

Working...
                                X