No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arabic commentaries are the best when they lose games. Enjoy my fellow Iranians. Lol

here in HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmzTLs2WhbI
    Last edited by webmaster; 04-10-2021, 11:35 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Iran is the only country with four representative teams in the group stage of ACL namely Perspolis, Esteghlal, Tractor and now Foolad. Next step is for all four going to playoffs and I think they all have a chance. All four have former players as head coach with three of them playing in WC (2006 and 2014).

Go Perspolis, Esteghlal, Tractor and Foolad! Go Iran!

Comment

Not convinced about Tractor but Persepolis, Esteghlal and Foolad are in decent shape.

Comment

I have a feeling nekounam can be just as good as a coach as yahya if not better I’m very excited to see how he will fare in ACL
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The way the players ran to Nekounam after the first goal and hugged him and jumped on him. Pure joy. So happy to for the team and Nekounam!

Comment

Full game for those interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOA9jitFPEg

Comment

Chimba named as MOTM. One of the most consistent strikers in PGPL over the last decade.

Comment

^ he really is and there’s no debate to be had - one of our top scorers in league history and with that obviously very consistent. Bazam migam....chegadr heyf shod dige be kharejia ra nemidim
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

parcham khuzestan balast! deme temom becha garm specially javad nekounam , azari and chimba . UAE loole kardim.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Good to see two decent coaches in our football. Javad and Yahya.
                      We have many decent coaches not just two. Beside Yahya and Javad, Mehdi Tartar, Abdollah Veisi, Rasoul Khatibi, Mohammad Rabiei, Amir Ghalenoei, etc. are all decent coaches. These local coaches have nothing less than foreign coaches we had. We need to invest more on educating and developing the coaches in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        ^ he really is and there’s no debate to be had - one of our top scorers in league history and with that obviously very consistent. Bazam migam....chegadr heyf shod dige be kharejia ra nemidim
                        There are some talk, they may remove it for the next season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          I have a feeling nekounam can be just as good as a coach as yahya if not better I’m very excited to see how he will fare in ACL
                          Agreed. I have a feeling should Majidi fail to succeed with Esteghlal, Nekounam May he named Esteghlal’s next season’s coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            I think we are on par with qatar and not really far behind ksa
                            The only difference they have is they spend money on this single sport they are somewhat not bad at but still not world class level ( their other sports are dead) so they solely focus hard on football. While we dont even spend 1/4 of what they spend on their football and infrastructure but still we are able to catch up with them and let all their money and AFC bribing and bullshit they do to always buy the wins go down the drain.. while Iran has many other sports they are good at and it is not comparable... So I also think the money is divided on other sports too in Iran hence football does not get fair amount although it should be more than the rest. the solution to develop football is privatization or selling club stocks to people. I am sure many people like me and you and iran football lovers are willing to invest yearly into Iranian football even if it is a 500$ per stock for example so the money goes into each club's structure ( if does not get stollen ) and help in develop our clubs. We need to exclude every outdated coach or make sure they receive a minimum degree of coaching level to be able to coach an Iranian team and somewhat they need to pass some tests to be able to coach an Iranian club without any taarof and WE need a footballing foundation from root development and developing the psychological factor which we usually fall behind always. Believe me if this initiative starts with people who are willing to really develop IRan football it is achieveable in 10-15 years..

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_jaadogar View Post
                              The only difference they have is they spend money on this single sport they are somewhat not bad at but still not world class level ( their other sports are dead) so they solely focus hard on football. While we dont even spend 1/4 of what they spend on their football and infrastructure but still we are able to catch up with them and let all their money and AFC bribing and bullshit they do to always buy the wins go down the drain.. while Iran has many other sports they are good at and it is not comparable... So I also think the money is divided on other sports too in Iran hence football does not get fair amount although it should be more than the rest. the solution to develop football is privatization or selling club stocks to people. I am sure many people like me and you and iran football lovers are willing to invest yearly into Iranian football even if it is a 500$ per stock for example so the money goes into each club's structure ( if does not get stollen ) and help in develop our clubs. We need to exclude every outdated coach or make sure they receive a minimum degree of coaching level to be able to coach an Iranian team and somewhat they need to pass some tests to be able to coach an Iranian club without any taarof and WE need a footballing foundation from root development and developing the psychological factor which we usually fall behind always. Believe me if this initiative starts with people who are willing to really develop IRan football it is achieveable in 10-15 years..
                              Qatar has a very good handball team

Comment

Guys it is SHIMBA and not Chimba.. just FYI as many here call his name wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X